"This costume has some invalid parts"

I get the "This costume has some invalid parts" error when attempting to enter the game with asymmetrical mode for gloves in use.

When I switch back to 'symmetrical' I am able to enter the game without issue.

I used the the 'asymmetrical' option for Gloves and placed the Double Hook on both. Screenshot and .costume file included.

Corsair_Dbl-Hooks_RtandLft.thumb.JPG.99f899c746b9f39d123ae9a6ffa5c591.JPG

RtLftDblHooks.costume

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• City Council

It's the damn Cosmic Corsair hooks 😡

There's a phantom remnant of the fact they used to be a premium item that sometimes disallows them from being used - it can occur on live too under certain circumstances. Seeing more circumstances in which it occurs may help us fix it though!

• Haha 2

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

It's the damn Cosmic Corsair hooks 😡

There's a phantom remnant of the fact they used to be a premium item that sometimes disallows them from being used - it can occur on live too under certain circumstances. Seeing more circumstances in which it occurs may help us fix it though!

Thanks for the info @Jimmy

Someone posted down in standard Bug section saying they get the same error message.  Though when I try to load it I  get "invalid scales" error.

Lectrician.costume

When I adjusted the scales in the file I was able to load the costume.

Lectrician.thumb.JPG.7f2c6c90c9d26f8329dc45e45cbfb6e9.JPG

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• Jimmy locked this topic