the Widow Files : Widow Builds Issue 27 Page 6

Thanks so much for the Latecomer build, it looks really fun and I appreciate the idea.  Still, it seems to be quite expensive to make it function smoothly.

Do you have a recommendation for a leveling build before we can slot/afford high end level 50s to bring Strike's recharge so far down? It has so much utility, I really enjoy the concept.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later
On 9/4/2022 at 10:50 PM, Kalean said:

Thanks so much for the Latecomer build, it looks really fun and I appreciate the idea.  Still, it seems to be quite expensive to make it function smoothly.

Do you have a recommendation for a leveling build before we can slot/afford high end level 50s to bring Strike's recharge so far down? It has so much utility, I really enjoy the concept.

Sorry late reply I've been mia.

I need to rework some of the builds to show how it can be done cheaper the latecomer probably included.

Many of the builds I posted started from a base build and overtime I apparently was too lazy or simply overlooked that I can change out the expensive IOs that don't have a set bonus I need, anymore.

When I get to comp I'll look over the latecomer build and see what adjustments I can make. You're prob way past needing a reply, but just in case...

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

5 hours ago, Harakh said:

I need to rework some of the builds to show how it can be done cheaper the latecomer probably included.

Many of the builds I posted started from a base build and overtime I apparently was too lazy or simply overlooked that I can change out the expensive IOs that don't have a set bonus I need, anymore.

When I get to comp I'll look over the latecomer build and see what adjustments I can make. You're prob way past needing a reply, but just in case...

Your original post is one of the best, if not THE best layouts of any build(s) guide I have seen on these forums. Excellent work, high marks to you!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Very late to the Fortunata party. Just dinged 24 & my whole world changed lol! I think getting the Widow to 24 was one of the more painful levelling experiences of my CoH carreer!

But, I'm here now, I re-spec'd to pure ranged tonight & the damage, control, safety and end management is like playing an entire new class!

Ok, so I intend to solo her to 50 - I rarely group, so if you have any advice on which powers I can drop, especially if they only benefit teams, that would be grand.

One thing I don't understand about any of the Fortunata builds presented - I'm baffled that no one takes Fly+Hover with a ranged build - I couldn't play without that freedom!

Plus you can add Freebird Stealth to supplement Mask Presence then, so you don't need to have a useless Sprint toggled on sucking end. What am I missing folks...?

Game over man, game over!

On 10/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, Harakh said:

Nothing to apologize for - I'm asking for help, and you're obviously under no obligation to provide it. 

I was just ... wildly impressed by the quality and depth of your guide - as others have said.  

I've actually still got a ways to go - this game gives me alt-o-holism something crazy. 

On 10/13/2022 at 2:39 AM, Nostromo21 said:

...if you have any advice on which powers I can drop, especially if they only benefit teams, that would be grand.

Id just make sure to have a solid single target attack chain - can vary depending if you're specing ranged/melee/hybrid.

Take an AoE or two, either Spin, Psychic Tornado, and/or Psychic Scream. I Prefer tornado for the range and the +rch proc. Psychic Scream can be useful using the ATO -DMG and chance to terrorize it procs lots here. Spin is just fun to feel more scrapper/stalker like but the radius is a downfall.

Otherwise, if you share what you're currently running we can focus in on your style.

I'm baffled that no one takes Fly+Hover with a ranged build - I couldn't play without that freedom!

Plus you can add Freebird Stealth to supplement Mask Presence then, so you don't need to have a useless Sprint toggled on sucking end. What am I missing folks...?

I run Super Speed because its faster, the phase shift skill is convenient when rushing through maps, and it has a stealth bonus without slotting for it. If I run Super Speed, Sprint + stealth, and Mask Presence the invisibility is even better. While not necessary by any means having the extra invisibility radius, the speed and phase shift keep me.

Plus, I use small longbow jet pack as my fly when needed.

I might spec fly just because of  your comment, just because ^.^

Edited by Harakh
  • Thanks 1

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

On 10/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, Kalean said:

Nothing to apologize for - I'm asking for help, and you're obviously under no obligation to provide it. 

I was just ... wildly impressed by the quality and depth of your guide - as others have said.  

I've actually still got a ways to go - this game gives me alt-o-holism something crazy. 

Thank you - been over a year+ since making the op and really just the two of you have complimented the format, thank you 🙂

Its been more for myself at this point- considering the lack of post-engagement, but get a little boost to continue editing knowing someone else is reading it.

Tyty

On 10/19/2022 at 6:36 AM, Harakh said:

Otherwise, if you share what you're currently running we can focus in on your style.

I might spec fly just because of  your comment, just because ^.^

Cheers matey, she's parked again at 24 - I went off on a PB/WS tangent, and am now power-levelling my Necro/Dark MM, which is absolutely ludicrous mode, even at +2 diff / 2-player! I had her parked as a Villain, so I switched to Hero, as I much more enjoy the zones, eh.

My Fortunata build - don't have Mids or anything, here is a summary:

Fortunata Training:

- mostly all 25 IOs currently:

- Mental Blast - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Subdue - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Dominate - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Aim - 2 rchrg

- Psionic Tornado - 2 acc, 3 dmg

Teamwork:

- Combat Training Def: 1 LotG global rchrg

- Tac Train: Manuev - 2 end, 1 def

- Combat Train Offens - 1 acc

- Indomitable - 1 end, 2 resist dmg

- Foresight - 2 def, 1 resist dmg

Fortunata Teamwork:

- Mark Pres - 1 LotG global rchrg

- Mid Link - 1 ToHit buff, 2 deff

Pools:

- Stamina - 3 end mods

- Fly - Freebird Stealth, Flight Speed

- Hover - def

So, as you can see, very much a WIP. Hope you like the flying with yours, I think it really suits a ranged play style much better.

• 2 weeks later

On 10/21/2022 at 7:44 PM, Nostromo21 said:

Cheers matey, she's parked again at 24 - I went off on a PB/WS tangent, and am now power-levelling my Necro/Dark MM, which is absolutely ludicrous mode, even at +2 diff / 2-player! I had her parked as a Villain, so I switched to Hero, as I much more enjoy the zones, eh.

My Fortunata build - don't have Mids or anything, here is a summary:

Fortunata Training:

- mostly all 25 IOs currently:

- Mental Blast - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Subdue - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Dominate - 1 acc, 2 dmg

- Aim - 2 rchrg

- Psionic Tornado - 2 acc, 3 dmg

Teamwork:

- Combat Training Def: 1 LotG global rchrg

- Tac Train: Manuev - 2 end, 1 def

- Combat Train Offens - 1 acc

- Indomitable - 1 end, 2 resist dmg

- Foresight - 2 def, 1 resist dmg

Fortunata Teamwork:

- Mark Pres - 1 LotG global rchrg

- Mid Link - 1 ToHit buff, 2 deff

Pools:

- Stamina - 3 end mods

- Fly - Freebird Stealth, Flight Speed

- Hover - def

So, as you can see, very much a WIP. Hope you like the flying with yours, I think it really suits a ranged play style much better.

Right there with you on the Necro MM but I went /Electric and it feels amazing soloing lvl 54 av's, and +4/x8 incarnate missions. Of course I love my Peacebringer - Peacebomber build, but haven't ventured into Warshades. Which are you liking more PB or WS?

Widow...
Since your widow is still a spiderling I say keep doing what you're doing - just slot dominate with lvl appropriate dmg procs asap to pack a little punch. Fort dmg feels undesirable in preincarnate content without mixing in Aurora Of Confusion and Psychic Wail. I've been messing with a melee hybrid build using electric affinity with the +heal procs like I used in my Night Widow video. I managed to get the end reduction in slots + cardiac to not require ageless using barrier instead. Then for fun to layer on the defensive's I slotted the -tohit interface, void judgement for -dmg, and even grabbed both the T3 Resist and Def Melee hybrids for giggles really. Truly the sturdiest widow build I've played, although still there are moments low base HP slaps all those stacked numbers into the dirt.

I did not respec my Fort build into flying yet. The aforementioned Necro MM has me hocked. Using Fly instead of the jetpack won't change much except within no temp power difficulty settings, and to have an organic power feel.

Edited by Harakh
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2022 at 5:39 AM, Nostromo21 said:

I'm baffled that no one takes Fly+Hover with a ranged build - I couldn't play without that freedom!

If you enjoy flight as much as I do, along with the safety of range when you want it, I highly recommend you fit the Sorcery pool into your build. You will gain:

• Spirit Ward, which is mostly just a great place for the Preventive Medicine absorb proc, but is also a rather nice buff to put on a squishy friend (or pet!).
  • Mystic Flight, as good as Flight from the Flight Pool, but you trade Afterburner for Translocation, which has infinite uses as a tool for getting around annoying terrain, bypassing mobs or teleporting right next to a target within 100ft. of you - be it a team member, or the group of mobs you want to Wail on. Holler if you want the macro I use for this.
  • Rune of Protection, which most people regard as one of the best, if the most tragically fleeting, mezz protections and resist buffs in the game. Widows are difficult to build with decent resists without sacrificing damage and/or recharge bonuses, so having this occasional buffer, not to mention the instant break free if you do get mezzed, is a very useful tool that fills one of the few gaps Widows have in their toolset.

I forgo picking up Tough and my precious second Assault for this, but they aren't that sorely missed. I've also never been a Spin fan so that's not occupying a precious slot.

I still grab Hover, mostly for the flight control, as more slots for Lucks aren't even necessary for Widows.

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

13 hours ago, Dungeoness said:

If you enjoy flight as much as I do, along with the safety of range when you want it, I highly recommend you fit the Sorcery pool into your build. You will gain:

• Spirit Ward, which is mostly just a great place for the Preventive Medicine absorb proc, but is also a rather nice buff to put on a squishy friend (or pet!).
  • Mystic Flight, as good as Flight from the Flight Pool, but you trade Afterburner for Translocation, which has infinite uses as a tool for getting around annoying terrain, bypassing mobs or teleporting right next to a target within 100ft. of you - be it a team member, or the group of mobs you want to Wail on. Holler if you want the macro I use for this.
  • Rune of Protection, which most people regard as one of the best, if the most tragically fleeting, mezz protections and resist buffs in the game. Widows are difficult to build with decent resists without sacrificing damage and/or recharge bonuses, so having this occasional buffer, not to mention the instant break free if you do get mezzed, is a very useful tool that fills one of the few gaps Widows have in their toolset.

I forgo picking up Tough and my precious second Assault for this, but they aren't that sorely missed. I've also never been a Spin fan so that's not occupying a precious slot.

I still grab Hover, mostly for the flight control, as more slots for Lucks aren't even necessary for Widows.

Thanks mate, yeah if you have that bind for Mystic/Transloc, will take a look. Will have to respec my Widow again now to swap out Fly for Mystic for sure! 😉

Here is the (mouse) bind I use for characters with Mystic Flight:

/bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name translocation"

For characters that use the Teleport pool, I use a similar mouse bind, plus a pair of macrosI keep in the tray:

/bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name Combat Teleport $$ powexec_name Teleport"

/macro_image "DevouringEarthSeed_Hematic_Seedbuff"    "BAMF" "powexec_location target Combat Teleport"
/macro_image "DevouringEarthSeed_Hematic_seedblood"   "Back" "powexec_location Back:25 Combat Teleport"

Obviously the images and names of macros can be tweaked as desired. I rarely take Teleport itself as a power, but I think that is the right construction to favor its use. I find myself using the short range teleports all the time when my character gets snagged on a piece of map geometry. The other most useful times are in missions where a spawn of enemy mobs is blocking a door/path (Mortimer Kal's 1st mission is notorious for this). Combat Teleport is also incredibly useful on the Terra Volta respec reactor room missions.

• Thanks 1

Tidge gave some good examples of how these teleport skills can be used to great effect, aside from just long distance travel. I, too, need to unfu....unstuck myself from ridiculously magnetic cave wall sconces or waist height warehouse debris in virtually every mission I play, and having a quick escape maneuver helps a lot.

Another example use of the powexec_location command is to make a macro that teleports you straight up. I will use such a thing on my fire/psi Dom on occasion, who also uses the Sorcery pool. For example, first I pick a centered target in the pack, and teleport directly to them with the powexec_location target command, immediately fire off Drain Psyche on a tight pack of mobs, and then use this command to move just out of melee range of most if not all of the mobs around me:

"powexec_location up:10 Translocation"

Now I'm hovering 10 feet above the pack, effectively out of melee range, while Hot Feet still ticks away their health from above, and any other pbaoe skill of 15 or greater foot radius also still hit pretty much every target nearby. It's great for taking a bit of heat off of me while I get to work, and allows me to quickly return to melee range to deliver heavy single target hits. You could put any distance you want in there, depending on how out of reach you want to be.

A final useful variation of the powexec_location command is the cursor modifier.

"powexec_location cursor Translocation"

This command will teleport you to wherever your mouse pointer is currently. It's a little more tricky to use, especially in tight spaces, but it allows you to "just go there" with one key press, rather than activating the skill and then having to left click where you want to go. It also makes a great oh sh*t button for when you need to extricate yourself from danger, and somewhere in the upper left of your screen looks safe. Boom, now you're there in an instant!

A final tip. I have created different bind files in the game's main folder for each category of travel power, and load them as needed on whichever character can use them.

I have these 3 files, named:

• fly.txt
  • tp.txt
  • jump.txt

In each file I use the same key to activate/toggle whichever travel power I'm using, since I'm never going to have characters with both Fly and Super Jump, for example. It has simplified the hassle that goes along with setting up binds and hotbars for alts a fair bit. Some example binds from my "fly.txt" file are:

W "powexectoggleoff sprint$$powexectoggleon afterburner$$powexectoggleon evasive maneuvers$$powexectoggleon fly$$powexectoggleon hover$$powexectoggleon mystic flight"

(I use ESDF as my movement keys, so W is always free as an easily reachable shortcut. Rebind as you see fit)

With one bind I am able to activate every flavor of flight skill in the game other than the ones Kheldians get (and those characters have a mountain of bind files all their own).

Starting from right to left it will activate Mystic Flight, if I have it, Hover, if I have it, and on down the line. If I have 2 or more of these skills, hitting the key again toggles on the next skill in right-to-left order, until every available skill has been activated. Already hovering but it's time to fly fast? One tap, done. Already flying but that mission door is half a mile away? One tap turns on Afterburner, unless you also have Evasive Maneuvers, in which case one tap enables that, then a second tap brings that sweet, sweet speed. Obviously, the skill order can be tailored to your taste. Sprint is always toggled off with one key press, regardless of whether any skills were toggled on.

From the "tp.txt" file, I have these 2 binds:

C "powexeclocation target jaunt$$powexeclocation target translocation$$powexeclocation target combat teleport"
MBUTTON "powexeclocation cursor jaunt$$powexeclocation cursor combat teleport$$powexeclocation cursor translocation"

Even Speed of Sound users can find some use out of these! Whichever power is at my disposal, hitting C will quickly take me to my target, be it a team member or enemy. And the middle button bind is more for travel purposes with a single click.

Finally, from the "jump.txt" file, I have:

W "powexectoggleon double jump$$powexectoggleon super jump$$powexectoggleon mighty leap$$powexectoggleon combat jumping"

Again, since it's executed from right to left, one tap will get you combat ready when unbuffed. One more tap will get you travel-ready with either SJ or ML, and lastly it will toggle on Double Jump for the most air control.

There are dozens of ways to customize your character's ability to move about in Paragon City! I hope these examples offer some help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:50 AM, Harakh said:

Right there with you on the Necro MM but I went /Electric and it feels amazing soloing lvl 54 av's, and +4/x8 incarnate missions. Of course I love my Peacebringer - Peacebomber build, but haven't ventured into Warshades. Which are you liking more PB or WS?

I think WS, now that I get the whole 'must find bodies' approach :). I think it suits solo play better overall.

Widow...
Since your widow is still a spiderling I say keep doing what you're doing - just slot dominate with lvl appropriate dmg procs asap to pack a little punch. Fort dmg feels undesirable in preincarnate content without mixing in Aurora Of Confusion and Psychic Wail. I've been messing with a melee hybrid build using electric affinity with the +heal procs like I used in my Night Widow video. I managed to get the end reduction in slots + cardiac to not require ageless using barrier instead. Then for fun to layer on the defensive's I slotted the -tohit interface, void judgement for -dmg, and even grabbed both the T3 Resist and Def Melee hybrids for giggles really. Truly the sturdiest widow build I've played, although still there are moments low base HP slaps all those stacked numbers into the dirt.

I only understood and can prob afford 1/10th of those set enhances and what not lol! But cheers anyway ;).

I did not respec my Fort build into flying yet. The aforementioned Necro MM has me hocked. Using Fly instead of the jetpack won't change much except within no temp power difficulty settings, and to have an organic power feel.

Yeah, I've dabbled in SS & TP, SJ used to be my fave, but now on HC with full speed Fly + AB from level 4 it's no contest really ;).

Thanks kindly for the advice & good cheers!

On 11/8/2022 at 2:21 AM, Dungeoness said:

Thanks heaps for the advice & all the binds - some epic-level stuff there! 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for the examples, advice and such in this thread.  I had a Widow back on live back in the day that I ran to 50, had no fun running up and then retired immediately.  This time on HC in large part because of the information here coupled with my own minor tweaks I had a real fun time running Operative Violet up and want to keep playing her.

Bravo Zulu

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 11/7/2022 at 7:21 AM, Dungeoness said:

Some of my most memorable Widow days were spent playing a RoP build. This was before RoP was made to ignore recharge. I could use RoP, Demonic Aura (name? the shield accolade) followed up by RoP again, but this is no longer possible. I might have to revisit the power again.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:58 AM, Nostromo21 said:

I think WS, now that I get the whole 'must find bodies' approach :). I think it suits solo play better overall.

If test server is allowing build imports again I'll may throw together a WS and give it a try.

I only understood and can prob afford 1/10th of those set enhances and what not lol! But cheers anyway ;).

In time if its meant to be 😛

Thanks kindly for the advice & good cheers!

Thanks for joining in the forum.

5 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Thank you for the examples, advice and such in this thread.  I had a Widow back on live back in the day that I ran to 50, had no fun running up and then retired immediately.  This time on HC in large part because of the information here coupled with my own minor tweaks I had a real fun time running Operative Violet up and want to keep playing her.

Bravo Zulu

Glad to be apart of someones success story. Thank you greatly.

Updated builds #1-3 for incoming weapon redraw changes

#1 the Fortunata ranged build removed Aura of Confusion for Dart Burst - adding a little on demand damage that's been fun to use during testing

#2 the Hybrid build now mixes Claws/Psi/&Mace Mastery to focus single targets - mace makes build feel like a heavy hitter which is very satisfying

#3 the Exempt build focuses on packing in as much recharge as possible even to the point of 3 slotted hasten for low level play - much friendlier on the endurance bar than before

[the Files Updated]

Wasn't 100% satisfied with the Exempt Widow Build

Was just shy of 45% defenses - now has at least 48%

Hasten made Perma

#3 the Exempt Widow [updated in op]

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Acc/Rchg(25), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(5), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(36)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 6: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 8: Follow Up -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(17), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(23), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(39)
Level 12: Spin -- Obl-Acc/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Obl-%Dam(11), Obl-Dmg(19), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Rchg(15), TchofDth-Dam%(15)
Level 16: Dominate -- HO:Endo(A), HO:Perox(25), Apc-Dam%(27), GldJvl-Dam%(17), UnbCns-Dam%(29), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(46)
Level 18: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(42)
Level 26: Confuse -- MlsIll-Acc/Rchg(A), MlsIll-EndRdx/Conf(37), MlsIll-Acc/EndRdx(19), MlsIll-Conf/Rng(40), MlsIll-Acc/Conf/Rchg(36)
Level 28: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 30: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Conf(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Conf%(50)
Level 32: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(37)
Level 35: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Dam%(42), HO:Perox(42)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Dam%(37)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 47: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Conditioning | Hidden
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(43), Pnc-Heal/+End(50), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 6: Speed Phase
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Born In Battle
Level 50: High Pain Threshold
Level 50: Invader
Level 50: Marshal
------------
------------

• Harakh changed the title to the Widow Files : Widow Builds Issue 27 Page 6

First of all, thank you @Harakh for keeping this thread updated, and continuing to share your builds and various playstyles with the community!

I will preface this to say that I completely understand you are under no obligation to even post builds or guides here. However, I have some questions and challenges related to your exemping build in particular, if you would indulge me.

How do you personally define exemplaring, in terms of what the level range the build is expected to play at? Is it every bit of 1-49, or capped at some other threshold? And do you feel like the expensive purple sets, hami-os and boosters in such a build are explicitly necessary? In the OP, you mention Hasten is perma by 30. That's a great detail related to the purpose of the build, but what else? I ask these questions for two main reasons:

Expense. This alone is prohibitive enough for many players to never even consider maintaining a second build, regardless of how useful it might be. It is apparent that you are flush with influence and delight in devoting it to a plethora of alternate builds for the purposes of squeezing out as much performance as possible across all levels of play. This isn't a criticism on you, just an observation. Your playstyle and build choices are as valid as any other. I just think that modest budget-minded players could really benefit from being shown what a perfectly playable and enjoyable build, that doesn't cost 600 million inf or more, looks like.

Necessity. The necessity of packing 6 purple purple sets, including converted winter sets and ATOs, plus 2 dozen boosters, into a sub-50 build, is going to be subjective, and dependent on playstyle to some degree. Perhaps if you decide to expound upon some of what I asked above, this aspect might be better justified. That said, I struggle a bit in believing that these high-performance investments are vital to running level-locked TFs and Ouro content effectively and enjoyably.

The tl;dr I'm getting at is this: As a very experienced player and creator of Mids builds, you have an understanding of play performance and build structure that most players lack. I challenge you to consider the expense and performance necessary to run a Widow effectively outside of endgame content, and consider what a budget-friendly, content-aware build would look like. Dare to make the most expensive part of this build the ATOs, at their base, orange quality.

I bet you can, and I bet I'm not the only one interested in seeing it!

• Thumbs Up 1

The point of very rare, pvp, ato IOs, and dual aspect HOs/D-Syncs enhancements for an exemplar friendly build is that they retain functionality down to lvl 7, and that functionality scales upwards the higher level you are exemplared to up to the point of when you're not exemplared. For that very reason those kinds of IOs are going to be the most effective type that you could slot.

Yes you can slot cheap IOs but you're likely losing effectiveness as your level exceeds the scale of their range.

THe greatest thing about very rare, and PvP IOs is that you can also +5 boost them to increase their effectiveness while they still work while exemplared.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/26/2023 at 8:44 AM, Dungeoness Eloora said:

First of all, thank you @Harakh for keeping this thread updated, and continuing to share your builds and various playstyles with the community!

I will preface this to say that I completely understand you are under no obligation to even post builds or guides here. However, I have some questions and challenges related to your exemping build in particular, if you would indulge me.

How do you personally define exemplaring, in terms of what the level range the build is expected to play at? Is it every bit of 1-49, or capped at some other threshold? And do you feel like the expensive purple sets, hami-os and boosters in such a build are explicitly necessary? In the OP, you mention Hasten is perma by 30. That's a great detail related to the purpose of the build, but what else? I ask these questions for two main reasons:

Expense. This alone is prohibitive enough for many players to never even consider maintaining a second build, regardless of how useful it might be. It is apparent that you are flush with influence and delight in devoting it to a plethora of alternate builds for the purposes of squeezing out as much performance as possible across all levels of play. This isn't a criticism on you, just an observation. Your playstyle and build choices are as valid as any other. I just think that modest budget-minded players could really benefit from being shown what a perfectly playable and enjoyable build, that doesn't cost 600 million inf or more, looks like.

Necessity. The necessity of packing 6 purple purple sets, including converted winter sets and ATOs, plus 2 dozen boosters, into a sub-50 build, is going to be subjective, and dependent on playstyle to some degree. Perhaps if you decide to expound upon some of what I asked above, this aspect might be better justified. That said, I struggle a bit in believing that these high-performance investments are vital to running level-locked TFs and Ouro content effectively and enjoyably.

The tl;dr I'm getting at is this: As a very experienced player and creator of Mids builds, you have an understanding of play performance and build structure that most players lack. I challenge you to consider the expense and performance necessary to run a Widow effectively outside of endgame content, and consider what a budget-friendly, content-aware build would look like. Dare to make the most expensive part of this build the ATOs, at their base, orange quality.

I bet you can, and I bet I'm not the only one interested in seeing it!

Thanks for continuing to visit the thread its nice to have the input.

You definitely caught me in my laziness - build details. Its on my list to add more build details in the OP.

The Exempt build is very capable of 50+ although not to the degree of a specialized 50+build, and with just a few enhancement changes the build could lean more into that area; the Exempt Widow can run as a main build. I run 3 builds just cause I love the Widow, but played mainly with 1 build and it was much closer to the Exempt Widow in stats than my incarnate builds.

The boosters aren't required, really only to squeeze every last little bit of performance. Its one of the last options to boost a build. Since I invest a lot of attention into my Widow, I boost, and my build post is reflecting what I'm currently running. I can make note of all this in op as well.

I went ahead and put together an Orange build but the ATO's are purple cause you just buy orange ATOs and use catalyst. Although I've played the Widow enough to assume the builds effectiveness. I've not played an Orange enhancement based exempt build before, and would like to take it for a test run. I'm saddened to find PvPbot offline and not able to import build into test server so it'll be a little bit.

SeraphimKensai covered the reasoning behind the worth of purples well:

On 4/27/2023 at 10:16 AM, SeraphimKensai said:

The point of very rare, pvp, ato IOs, and dual aspect HOs/D-Syncs enhancements for an exemplar friendly build is that they retain functionality down to lvl 7, and that functionality scales upwards the higher level you are exemplared to up to the point of when you're not exemplared. For that very reason those kinds of IOs are going to be the most effective type that you could slot.

Yes you can slot cheap IOs but you're likely losing effectiveness as your level exceeds the scale of their range.

THe greatest thing about very rare, and PvP IOs is that you can also +5 boost them to increase their effectiveness while they still work while exemplared.

I'll return with that budget build.

Edited by Harakh

Strongest Hybrid Widow I've built yet:

#2 the Magenta Scrapper v2

x lv 45+ Hybrid Fortunata Claws/Psi Build

x Aid Self

x Both Aim + Follow-up

x use of Red Inspiration Macros/keybinds to play like a scrapper

This is my first tour feeling truly scrapper-like being able to keep my damage boosted using red inspiration combination macros. With ageless covers end issues, aid self for health bar, stacked defenses and controls to counter damage. I never felt so equipped to smash Reds before.

Red Inspiration Combo Macros & Keybinds:

Hide contents

(thank you, source: www.reddit.com/r/Cityofheroes/comments/c0dtrc/inspiration_combining_macros_for_farming/ )

Macro's:

Small insp: /macro red "inspcombine Sturdy Enrage$$inspcombine Insight Enrage$$inspcombine Respite Enrage$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Enrage$$inspcombine Break_Free Enrage$$inspcombine Luck Enrage"

Medium insp: /macro Red "Inspcombine Keen_Insight Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Good_Luck Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Emerge Focused_rage$$inspcombine Rugged Focused_Rage"

Large insp: /macro RED "nspcombine Uncanny_Insight Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Resurgence Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Second_Wind Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Phenomenal_Luck Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Robust Righteous_Rage"

Delete wakies: /macro del "inspdelete Awaken$$inspdelete Bounce_Back$$inspdelete"

Use reds+: /macro use "Inspexec_Name enrage$$Inspexec_name Focused Rage$$Inspexec_Name Righteous rage$$Inspexec_name Tactical$$inspexec_name Keen$$inspexec_name Rage Imbuement$$inspexec_name Precise$$inspexec_name Tactical imbuement"

Keybinds:

Small insp: /bind "KEY" "inspcombine Sturdy Enrage$$inspcombine Insight Enrage$$inspcombine Respite Enrage$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Enrage$$inspcombine Break_Free Enrage$$inspcombine Luck Enrage"

Medium insp: /bind "KEY" "Inspcombine Keen_Insight Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Good_Luck Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Emerge Focused_rage$$inspcombine Rugged Focused_Rage"

Large insp: /bind "KEY" "nspcombine Uncanny_Insight Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Resurgence Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Second_Wind Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Phenomenal_Luck Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Robust Righteous_Rage"

Delete wakies: /bind "KEY" "inspdelete Awaken$$inspdelete Bounce_Back$$inspdelete"

Use reds+: /bind "KEY" "Inspexec_Name enrage$$Inspexec_name Focused Rage$$Inspexec_Name Righteous rage$$Inspexec_name Tactical$$inspexec_name Keen$$inspexec_name Rage Imbuement$$inspexec_name Precise$$inspexec_name Tactical imbuement"

Fortunata defenses are two tiered, straight out defense on one, and control on the other.  Since we Forts don't have the physical aptitude (small HP pool) to stand still and withstand damage we must employ our abilities to control.

v2 leans strongly into these strengths;

Defense: using Nerve Alpha

before Mind Link: Melee 56.15%, Ranged 47.21%, AoE 45.96%

with Mind Link: Melee 73.42%, Ranged 64.48%, AoE 63.23%

enough defense to withstand some -Def debuffs

Controls: using Nerve Alpha

Dominate - single target hold 33.42 sec with chance for hold proc

Follow-up - hold proc

Electrifying Fences - AoE immobilize 38.2 sec (easily imo AVs) with chance for hold and chance for +HP

Ball Lightning - AoE knockdown proc and chance for +HP

Psionic Tornado - AoE chance for knockdown -30% recharge debuff and chance for +recharge proc

Aura of Confusion - AoE confuse duration 61.5 sec pseudo-nuke

Psychic Wail - AoE disorient, -70% recharge debuff, nuke

Strike/Lunge - ST - 20%/30% recharge debuff, -20%/30% movement debuff

if counting: Judgement Void: -50% damage debuff, nuke

Equipping yourself with this arsenal tips the scales of incoming and outgoing damage favorably to the Widows side. Solo, nerve alpha is recommended to push defensive play, and muscular for +dmg and teams. My personal locker has both stocked but primarily running Nerve Alpha to compliment both defense numbers and control duration; the better position of our HP bar the more we keep slicing damage.

Round out the edges using Void Judgement for the -50% dmg debuff. To be extra use Hybrid Melee +res, between it and void you've got a layer of on demand resistance. I'll mostly run Assault unless I want to dare-to-not-care in hard hitting mobs like arachnos crabs and banes, but we v2s fair superior without it.

v2 swapped out Mace Master for Mu Mastery, and picked up aid self. To fit everything this arsenal could hope for a travel power was dropped. Aim could be replaced but the extra on demand damage boost is as good as freshly baked bread (loaf in the oven now, i know)

Code

Hide contents

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6

Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Fighting

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(3), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(31), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Mk'Bit-Dam%(50)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(9)
Level 6: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(21)
Level 12: Dominate -- HO:Perox(A), HO:Perox(13), Apc-Dam%(13), GldJvl-Dam%(17), UnbCns-Dam%(15), Dvs-Hold%(15)
Level 14: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 16: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 18: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(37)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), DefBuff-I(50)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A)
Level 28: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 30: Aid Other -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 32: Aid Self -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal(25), IntRdx-I(31)
Level 35: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(37), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(25), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(11), CrcPrs-Conf%(11)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- GrvAnc-Hold%(A), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(42), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(48), PwrTrns-+Heal(50)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), PwrTrns-+Heal(46)
Level 44: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(7)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(33), Pnc-Heal/+End(34)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21), PwrTrns-+Heal(39)
Level 50: Nerve Radial Paragon
------------
------------

Updated Other page 6 builds and/or added 2nd build option with Aid Self.

Added more build details.

• Like 1

#5 the Eluded

x lv 50+ & Exempt Night Widow Build

x Aid Self

x Follow-up

x Defense, Defense, Defense

A Night Widow has joined the ranks. While we've seen some come through using Rune of Power and very successfully. Its a pleasure to witness enough defenses stacked, and the support of Smoke Grenade that the Eluded remains soft capped through some of those defense debuffs flying around out there. the Eluded's positional ranged defense is at 72% (in combat).  Fighting +4/8 arachnos if a Mistress and Crab each apply -def debuff, the Eluded ranged defense drops to 39%, but add the non resistible -6% to-hit from SG and this Widow is essentially back at soft capped. We witnessed this fighter facing the Banished +4/x8, same story was wrote - defenses + smoke bomb held up. Of course with such a small HP reserve a few lucky monsters will send em to the Hospital.

(Elude can easily replace Smoke Bomb - I first ran this way and really enjoyed it. The 3 minute duration feels really long, and the ~2 min downtime goes by quickly. The end crash sometimes didn't detoggle, and using Ageless am able to get back in right away. Defenses are so high just retoggle mez protection and keep fighting (if you're not debuffed that is)

[Incarnates: Agility Radial, no travel power this stacks nicely with ninja run, sprint, mental training

Hybrid 3 great options, 1- Melee Core for extremely tanky moments filling the resist hole + the extra regen goes along way

2- Melee Radial (for easier dps) further defense to combat debuffs + regen, ++the taunt goes ALONG way to speed up solo

4/8 content when this

build can't successfully immobilize bosses & imm resistant mobs

3- Assault on teams but if I was to invest in just 1 "dps" hybrid I'd use Melee Radial to cover better solo play]

Note: Powers and slot selection done in priority of exempt play. I like to over slot Mind Link for the lv20s but didn't here. Could move 1 def slot from Foresight or Mask Presence to Mind Link for this. The extra slot in Foresight is used because it yields more defense than the 2nd slot in Mask Presence.

Code 1 Smoke Grenade

for Smoke Grenade to reach 6% 3 basic -tohit were used, 2 being +5

Spoiler

Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Mental Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(46)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 6: Dart Burst -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Mk'Bit-Dam%(50)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 14: Spin -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(23), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 16: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(34)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), DefBuff-I(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 28: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 32: Aid Other -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- HO:Endo(A), HO:Perox(40), GrvAnc-Hold%(42), HO:Perox(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), PwrTrns-+Heal(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(43), Artl-Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(45), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(45), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--Build%(46)
Level 47: Aid Self -- IntRdx-I(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal(48)
Level 49: Smoke Grenade -- ToHitDeb-I(A), ToHitDeb-I(50), ToHitDeb-I(48)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15), PwrTrns-+Heal(17)
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon
------------
------------

Code 2 Elude

can remove 1 slot from aid self to put else where

Spoiler

Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Mental Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(46)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 6: Dart Burst -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Mk'Bit-Dam%(50)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 14: Spin -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(23), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 16: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(34)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), DefBuff-I(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 28: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 32: Aid Other -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- HO:Endo(A), HO:Perox(40), GrvAnc-Hold%(42), HO:Perox(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), PwrTrns-+Heal(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(43), Artl-Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(45), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(45), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--Build%(46)
Level 47: Aid Self -- IntRdx-I(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal(48)
Level 49: Elude -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15), PwrTrns-+Heal(17)
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon
------------
------------

Edited by Harakh