Did I Miss Something?

Marine X

Decided to Create a copy of a Toon I had on Reunion but moved to Everlasting to Join a SG a teammate started. So I created the copy back on Reunion, then proceeded with him in tow to AE. Ran the ComiCon S/L Mission by Brigg, great job by the way Brigg, saw a lot of familiar faces faithfully recreated there.

After I ran it once at +4 x 8 It was pretty obvious that Marine could handle it with me AFK, so from the 2nd pass on, I would gather up a couple mobs, then get them fairly close to another mob, and put Footstomp on auto. Bye now. Off to do Laundry, dishes, made Breakfast, cleaned up afterwards, then swung by to check on the progress. There he is, alone on an empty sidewalk, cool. Loaded him up again, off to do more household chores. Stopped by and there he was, Fighting Abraxas, Redlynne and Shipwreck. Checked back a few minutes later, all done, move him and set him up again. Come back just before going out for lunch. He's fighting Tank You, Redlynne and Abraxas. Finish them off and reset and we leave for Lunch, when we come back, huh, here he is fighting Pax American, Shipwreck and Redlynne. I began actually watching the Progress and found that if you combined 2 or more crowds together, there were about 6 of the 25 Purple Conned Enemies per Mob that almost always lasted beyond the rest and fought to the bitter end. The same ones, over and over. I also noticed the Toons would be defeated often, in groups, with the same first letter, Like a whole bunch starting with A, then B, then C. It was weird. So anyway, got my clone to 50 over the weekend.

Abraxas, Redlynne, Shipwreck, Tank You, Pax American.........Did I somehow offend you guys, because your Clones really do not like me, at all,

They defied the alphabet bug to try and kick my butt, they actively survived beyond their Mob Mates to WHOOP on me, repeatedly.

It was funny though......

• Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

3 hours ago, Marine X said:

Decided to Create a copy of a Toon I had on Reunion but moved to Everlasting to Join a SG a teammate started. So I created the copy back on Reunion, then proceeded with him in tow to AE. Ran the ComiCon S/L Mission by Brigg, great job by the way Brigg, saw a lot of familiar faces faithfully recreated there.

After I ran it once at +4 x 8 It was pretty obvious that Marine could handle it with me AFK, so from the 2nd pass on, I would gather up a couple mobs, then get them fairly close to another mob, and put Footstomp on auto. Bye now. Off to do Laundry, dishes, made Breakfast, cleaned up afterwards, then swung by to check on the progress. There he is, alone on an empty sidewalk, cool. Loaded him up again, off to do more household chores. Stopped by and there he was, Fighting Abraxas, Redlynne and Shipwreck. Checked back a few minutes later, all done, move him and set him up again. Come back just before going out for lunch. He's fighting Tank You, Redlynne and Abraxas. Finish them off and reset and we leave for Lunch, when we come back, huh, here he is fighting Pax American, Shipwreck and Redlynne. I began actually watching the Progress and found that if you combined 2 or more crowds together, there were about 6 of the 25 Purple Conned Enemies per Mob that almost always lasted beyond the rest and fought to the bitter end. The same ones, over and over. I also noticed the Toons would be defeated often, in groups, with the same first letter, Like a whole bunch starting with A, then B, then C. It was weird. So anyway, got my clone to 50 over the weekend.

Abraxas, Redlynne, Shipwreck, Tank You, Pax American.........Did I somehow offend you guys, because your Clones really do not like me, at all,

They defied the alphabet bug to try and kick my butt, they actively survived beyond their Mob Mates to WHOOP on me, repeatedly.

It was funny though......

To be fair, my clone doesn't like anybody, including me!  The "real" Abraxus has been killed by that fire-breathing son-of-a-clone more times that I care to count, and so have a lot of his brothers, and sisters from my pantheon of characters.  So, don't feel bad.  That guy is an equal opportunity a-hole! 🤣

Edited by Abraxus
  • Haha 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

Brax, You have NO IDEA how many times Harry (my farmer-) has had to chase that flippin' clone of your's silly butt down as "the last guy on the map".... I swear his ability to run off and then not come back to the fight is just uncanny. XD

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Haha 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Coyotedancer said:

Brax, You have NO IDEA how many times Harry (my farmer-) has had to chase that flippin' clone of your's silly butt down as "the last guy on the map".... I swear his ability to run off and then not come back to the fight is just uncanny. XD

He has been imbued with a unique power, that makes him very hard to kill.  If ya can't beat 'em, run like hell to make their lives miserable!  It's not a sexy power, but it is effective! 😆

• Haha 3

What was no more, is REBORN!