Sign in to follow this  
Troyusrex

153 Super Packs

21 hours ago, Snowdaze said:

You're welcome, glad It's worked out for you, thanks for being a Market Supplier, I know the super pack life isn't for everyone.

I tried it with a large number of all three types of packs and it worked great! By combining that with the AutoHotKey automatic clicking I save a LOT of time. Of course, super packs are still a tremendous amount of work to see a reasonable profit. And I'm very happy to be a market supplier. In fact, I have billions of reason to be happy to do it. 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Troyusrex said:

I tried it with a large number of all three types of packs and it worked great! By combining that with the AutoHotKey automatic clicking I save a LOT of time. Of course, super packs are still a tremendous amount of work to see a reasonable profit. And I'm very happy to be a market supplier. In fact, I have billions of reason to be happy to do it. 

Billions? There is either a Donald Trump joke in there or a Carl Sagan joke in there... your pick. Maybe McDonalds if the first two dont work for you.

Edited by Snowdaze
  • Thanks 1

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2020 at 12:39 PM, Troyusrex said:

Since my area is locked down, I was bored, and I needed to replenish my ATOs, I bought 229 Hero backs (the 153 was all Rogues) and compared the drop rates. Unlike before, I'm not going to just throw them all on the market at 1 inf (you are welcome!). Still, I thought the relative drop rates would be of interest.  

On a related note, I take the team inspirations, grab all the attack ones, and use them on Hami runs. Buffing the entire blaster squad to 400% makes a BIG difference when trying to take down Hami before the respawn. 

Average drops per super pack     Expected Return per super pack  
  Heroes Rogues Expected $$ Per Heroes Rogues
Unslotter 1.45 2.30  $                 100,000  $             145,415  $         230,065
Catalyst 0.09 0.20  $              2,800,000  $             256,769  $         549,020
Converter 1.45 1.60  $                   85,000  $             123,603  $         136,111
Booster 0.27 0.18  $              1,200,000  $             324,891  $         219,608
ATOs 1.23 1.20  $              6,000,000  $          7,362,445  $      7,215,686
Rewards X25 0.36 0.44  $              6,375,000  $          2,310,590  $      2,791,667
Brain Storm X20 1.11 0.90  $                 500,000  $             554,585  $         450,980
Total        $        11,078,297  $    11,593,137
      -10% Consignment  $          9,970,467  $    10,433,824

I really like seeing the hard analysis. thanks.

I've never broken it down but generally this has been my process for quite a while, maxing out the inf on several characters.   When I started, the ATO's almost all went for 10m alone, converters were over 100k, and catalysts were over 4m, so much crazier profit margins then.      Used to do it with insane frequency, but as more people have been stocking the market this way I've pared back to posting 200 once or twice a week.   

I don't think I've ever sold an ATO for under 8 million, but it's good to know I could.    If there are too many for sale (>15 for most sets, >10 for dom, sentinel, or epic AT's)  I burn a converter and try again.   Never have had to do that more than three times to get something that was in low enough supply that 8m would be a reasonable sell within a few days.    When there's a gross oversupply of an ATO (>25) I sometimes put up bids to see what I can get for 5-6m, convert it to something in low supply, and put it back out.  

By far the most profitable tactic is still a half-year away for anyone to try, though:

During the winter event, I bought >600 winter packs when they dropped to 10m.   Now that the event's over and prices have again normalized to the 25m cost, I've been breaking them up on occasion and reselling.   Same process as before: If over 20 of an item, I use a convertertill I get one in lower supply.  

Edited by chase