Wrong arc level range on various Ouroboros badges.

Tuft

I've tried a bunch of differerent Ouroboros arcs, but lately I've not received any badges from them.

For example, I just sucessfully executed the War of The Fir Bolg (Croatoa 2) in the Defender of Truth range:

oro.jpg.69ddcad21d3954ccc573b33d735750f6.jpg

but did not get the Still, Valiant or Dull badges.

First I thought I was doing them at -1 or doing them without Defeats or Time Limit Options, but changing those did not help...

Edited by Tuft
spelling

• 4 weeks later

Ok, figured it out: Some Ourobous badges seems misplaced:

The "A Matter of Honor" arc is listed as a level 39 arc, and selecting the arc I was limited to level 39. However, as a reward I recieved the "Still" no-travel-power badge, which is awarded for level 30-34 missions.

Since I was doing missions from low to hight, I sometimes got badges I already had...

20 hours ago, Tuft said:

The "A Matter of Honor" arc is listed as a level 39 arc, and selecting the arc I was limited to level 39. However, as a reward I recieved the "Still" no-travel-power badge, which is awarded for level 30-34 missions.

Meanwhile, the "Revenant Hero" arc, which is also rated as a level 39 arc, gave the expected badges: "Stalwart", "Obligated" and "Phoned it in".

It is very frustrating to have an entire arc done under a bunch of restrictions without getting the expected badge Ouro rewards.

16 hours ago, Caulderone said:

There are several arcs where the level range in Ouro and the level range they "award" in are off.  Here is a thread on the Badges, and several are mentioned in the thread.

Unfortunately, I could not find much on what arcs to avoid. 😞

• Tuft changed the title to Wrong arc level range on various Ouroboros badges.