Focused Feedback: Electrical Affinity - Powers (Build 5) (Now on Masterminds, Corruptors and Controllers!)

Just dropping in to say Defibrillate is a whee drop too potent in PvP instances after static is wracked up; not sure if that's been touched upon yet but there's some images in this thread here:

Edited by Monos King

9 hours ago, JayboH said:

Electric Control has the best sleep power in the entire game, so it isn't out of place.

19 hours ago, Blackfeather said:

I imagine the intent is for Defibrillate to work mostly as a panic-revive, when a lot of the team is down to give them a chance to recuperate and fight back while the enemy is slept - that being said, I imagine Energy Manipulator should allow it to proc a stun fairly reliably alongside it.

It’s the description more than anything. If I hit you with a powerful jolt of electricity, sleep is the last thing that you will experience.😁

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Just now, Myrmidon said:

It’s the description more than anything. If I hit you with a powerful jolt of electricity, sleep is the last thing that you will experience.😁

That's fair, though one thing to note is that the Sleep status effect doesn't necessarily mean being put to sleep in the traditional sense (such as Mesmerize) - Salt Crystals is flavored as being encased in fragile pillars of salt for example. Similarly, Havoc Punch is flavoured as leaving an enemy writhing from electric overload. I imagine Defibrillate is similar; sending pulses of electricity to keep an enemy writhing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blackfeather said:

That's fair, though one thing to note is that the Sleep status effect doesn't necessarily mean being put to sleep in the traditional sense (such as Mesmerize) - Salt Crystals is flavored as being encased in fragile pillars of salt for example. Similarly, Havoc Punch is flavoured as leaving an enemy writhing from electric overload. I imagine Defibrillate is similar; sending pulses of electricity to keep an enemy writhing.

Alright, it’s more the incapacitate from a taser.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

• Jimmy locked and unpinned this topic