Range indicator in the Target window

Vanden

10 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Just something I think could be neat to have: have the Target window display the distance from you to your selected target in addition to the info it already displays.

That could be very useful.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

8 hours ago, Vanden said:

Just something I think could be neat to have: have the Target window display the distance from you to your selected target in addition to the info it already displays.

1 hour ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

how about current buffs/debuffs applied to target as well? or is this already possible?

I'm pretty sure the tech is already in place to do both these things (you can set targets as waypoints to get distance and you can use the Combat Analyzer to see enemy stats) and I think it'd be awesome, it's just a matter of how it'd be implemented. Buff/debuff bars would probably get pretty cluttered for some encounters.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

• 7 months later

One issue with showing debuffs on target in an MMO is the insane Icon spam that fills your screen for some large targets 

• Like 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

23 hours ago, Rejolt said:

One issue with showing debuffs on target in an MMO is the insane Icon spam that fills your screen for some large targets 

There are options for managing the icon spam --> numerical vs individual  icons, not displayed.  So that should be possible in some manner as well.

Or perhaps added to the power analyzer display for those who find this useful but perhaps immersion breaking for their character.  And or added to powers such as Surveillance in Munions Mastery.  Nor do these need to be mutually exclusive ideas.

Edited by Doomguide2005
Other thoughts