Patch Notes for March 17th, 2020

• City Council
4 hours ago, Invincer said:

FYI, it is STILL crashing while combining enhancements, worse than before I would say (5 crashes in last half hour trying to boost bereavement taunt enhancements.

Are you Cobalt-60? If so I found your crash report: assuming it’s the right one since the text looks very similar to the forum post.

Looks like you’re actually still running the old build from before the this patch (the crash report says build 770, should be 1018). You might need to reboot and kick whatever launcher you’re using a couple of times to make sure it downloads the update.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Number Six said:

Are you Cobalt-60? If so I found your crash report: assuming it’s the right one since the text looks very similar to the forum post.

Looks like you’re actually still running the old build from before the this patch (the crash report says build 770, should be 1018). You might need to reboot and kick whatever launcher you’re using a couple of times to make sure it downloads the update.

Thanks for the head's up (Yes, this is on the Cobalt-60 character). Rebooting and re-launching the Tequilla launcher. 🙂