General Feedback: Page 5 Build 6

• City Council

Still hoping for a NoFX customization for Leadership to go along with those new animations.

The bug fix to Dark powers affecting the Demons Lore pets is also kind of a kick in the pants to one of the already worst Lore pets overall. Any chance we might see some love for them?

Edited by Draeth Darkstar

@Draeth Darkstar

Virtue and Freedom Survivor

2 hours ago, Draeth Darkstar said:

The bug fix to Dark powers affecting the Demons Lore pets is also kind of a kick in the pants to one of the already worst Lore pets overall. Any chance we might see some love for them?

I tested it and Demons' heal hasn't actually changed its values from live, but Vanguard's is weaker. One must be a bug.

2 hours ago, MJB said:

whoever did the phase shift mez change needs a raise

Done. I just increased the salary of all HC staff by 1000%.

--

There is no manual quote button on mobile so this will be ugly, but this bit flew completely under the radar:

The following Scrapper and Stalker Epic Pools powers have been modified:

• Mace Mastery > Web Cocoon: This power now does Toxic Damage over time. Now accept damage enhancements and sets.
  • Leviathan Mastery > Spirit Shark Jaws: This power can now land critical hits.
  • Mu Mastery > Electric Shackles: This power can now land critical hits.
  • Soul Mastery > Soul Storm: This power can now land critical hits.
  • Weapon Mastery > Shuriken: This power was erroneously set at half the intended recharge for it's damage. Recharge has now been increased from 3 to 6 seconds.
  • Weapon Mastery > Explosive Shuriken: This power was doing 85% the damage it was meant to do in PvE, damage has been increased

Solid changes!

• Like 1

The following Scrapper and Stalker Epic Pools powers have been modified:

• Mace Mastery > Web Cocoon: This power now does Toxic Damage over time. Now accept damage enhancements and sets.

Could this be ported on Blasters too ?

It's the only hold amongs epics/patron without any damage on it.

Sorry for the "could we" ask.

Regards

How are we doing in general?  It seems like a number of issues have been resolved already.  Naturally I am itching to dive into this on live - but that is a good thing: it means I am excited for all the hard work being presented here.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

• Jimmy locked and unpinned this topic