City of Heroes Things you find annoying

hyacathinose

6 hours ago, cranebump said:

Considering that I’m quarantined till May

You too, huh? My whole job revolves around large gatherings (conventions), so my last day of work was March 14, and I haven't left my apartment since, except to take out the trash and check the mail. I've got my wife's caregiver to run errands for us 😄

2 hours ago, RikOz said:

You too, huh? My whole job revolves around large gatherings (conventions), so my last day of work was March 14, and I haven't left my apartment since, except to take out the trash and check the mail. I've got my wife's caregiver to run errands for us 😄

Public school teacher. We’re trying to make it work with distance learning, with mixed results at present. My wife is support staff at a nursing home, so she’s still going in.

• Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

3 hours ago, cranebump said:

Public school teacher. We’re trying to make it work with distance learning, with mixed results at present. My wife is support staff at a nursing home, so she’s still going in.

I just get this image of Mr Garrison sitting in front of a computer trying to interact with the Southpark kids.  Saying excuse me, stepping away to slam a shot of vodka, then stepping back in front of the computer.  

1 minute ago, Sleepymoth said:

When AVs/Heroes run from me out of all things.

Come on my characters are not that scary are they?

Your forum avatar terrifies me, so...

• Sad 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

That map in one of the posi tf's where you walk in the door and the contents of your stomach hit the back of your throat.

Then you have to negotiate your way through it feeling like you are off balance and about to throw up.

Hated it in live, still hate it now.

The crazy thing is I have never suffered from vertigo and never been sea sick, how anyone who suffers from those things in RL situations regularly copes I can't imagine.

3 hours ago, Sleepymoth said:

When AVs/Heroes run from me out of all things.

Come on my characters are not that scary are they?

And mobs that are guarding a hostage, because the hostage can't be rescued until that last mob goes down. So you have to chase him across the map, or wait and wait for him to come back.

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

I just get this image of Mr Garrison sitting in front of a computer trying to interact with the Southpark kids.  Saying excuse me, stepping away to slam a shot of vodka, then stepping back in front of the computer.  

Heh. No alcohol but sometimes smoking cigars while I create lessons and grade papers. During “official” work hours, at least.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

7 hours ago, Sleepymoth said:

It's just my pastel moth, not that scaaaaary.

Pastel?  *shudder*

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer