Request of advice about unclear Accolade Badges.

Albion

Greetings fellow heroes and villains, hope you are all faring well and safe from the pandemic, I got a bit of a pressing question, apologizing in advance if this was answered before somewhere here (could not find it) does anyone has the knowledge and kindness to point me out to which arcs you need to run in order to get the badges:

Agent of Praetoria, Rising Star, True to the Last, Agent of Order, Agent of Chaos, Vigilant, Determined, Excavator, Aftershock, Port Authority and Story Teller?. My gratitude in advance.

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

These ones are badges added after the game was shutdown, so they're not on paragonwiki. I copied this from the badge tracker spreadsheet.

The arcs needed for each badge are all of the arcs given in their respective zones. I don't have a full list of those on hand, but the info on paragonwiki should all be correct for that, since Homecoming or SCORE didn't add any new arcs to any of these zones.

True to the Last (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Neutropolis to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Agent of Order (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Atlas Park to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Agent of Chaos (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Mercy Island to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Vigilant (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in the Rikti War Zone to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Determined (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Dark Astoria to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Excavator (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in The Hollows. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Aftershock (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Faultline. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Port Authority (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Striga Isle. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Story Teller (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Croatoa. [Rewards 20 Merits]

Edited by Piyerus
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, Piyerus said:

These ones are badges added after the game was shutdown, so they're not on paragonwiki. I copied this from the badge tracker spreadsheet.

The arcs needed for each badge are all of the arcs given in their respective zones. I don't have a full list of those on hand, but the info on paragonwiki should all be correct for that, since Homecoming or SCORE didn't add any new arcs to any of these zones.

True to the Last (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Neutropolis to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Agent of Order (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Atlas Park to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Agent of Chaos (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Mercy Island to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Vigilant (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in the Rikti War Zone to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Determined (Issue 25) Complete every story arc in Dark Astoria to earn this badge. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Excavator (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in The Hollows. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Aftershock (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Faultline. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Port Authority (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Striga Isle. [Rewards 20 Merits]
Story Teller (Issue 25) Complete every Story Arc in Croatoa. [Rewards 20 Merits]

Piyerus you are a god, thank you so much for your taking the time and your incredibly helpful answer. A quality gentleman, not like some in the discord that just felt the need to go with the old "Easiest way to find out is to search." <_<

• Like 2

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.