What primaries benefit the most from scourge?

King Kog

1 hour ago, Doc Ranger said:

Slight thread jack...

Thinking of a few possibilities...which would be most effective in teams?

Ice/Kin Corr

Ice/Storm Corr

or the reverse Defender versions. 

Branching out a bit lately from my Controller roots. I like my Ice/Atom Blaster a ton and my Rad/Kin Corruptor is  a blast as well.

Haven't really had a dive into Storm yet as I dislike teaming with people who overuse Hurricane or pop off Lightning Storm in caves every chance they get. But I do recognize it is quite good. I do not build proc heavy so keep that in mind. 

Thanks!

Ice/Storm will just make you hate endurance.

On 8/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, Doc Ranger said:

Slight thread jack...

Thinking of a few possibilities...which would be most effective in teams?

Ice/Kin Corr

Ice/Storm Corr

or the reverse Defender versions. 

Branching out a bit lately from my Controller roots. I like my Ice/Atom Blaster a ton and my Rad/Kin Corruptor is  a blast as well.

Haven't really had a dive into Storm yet as I dislike teaming with people who overuse Hurricane or pop off Lightning Storm in caves every chance they get. But I do recognize it is quite good. I do not build proc heavy so keep that in mind. 

Thanks!

I would go Ice/Kin of those options. Ice/Storm doesn't have a good way to control endurance and the lack of a heal makes the game significantly harder. Go water/storm or ice/kin. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

Ice/Kin is working great. Endurance usage is a bit less than my Fire/Kin. I like having two rains as well with a little bit of extra effects in the attacks as opposed to fire which is all damage and no extra effects. Although fire does have that big instant in your face damage which is fun. But I feel like every Corr I see nowadays is a Fire/Kin...which makes me want to log to another character.  

A bunch of toons. Global DocRanger

All on Excelsior.