Suggestion: Remove limit of 4 Pool Power sets.

When I say that it isn't a good premise to start from, I mean that I don't think it's a good idea to just accept the level of power already provided by sets and incarnates. "Our characters can already easily be built to be so strong that the difficulty level doesn't matter so you should just let us have even more efficient builds" is an argument that doesn't do anything for me except reveal a huge problem.

1 hour ago, MrSnottyPants said:

Isn't it more that folks feel compelled to take certain powers (hasten, etc) cause that's where the power-player meta is?  And then they see fun origin powersets coming online and feel sad?

I mean, that just kinda says to me that primaries/secondaries aren't where they should be if such a crutch is "needed", I guess?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vulgaris said:

I unironically support this idea if only for the ability to make Power Pool only builds for fun.

My friends and I have Power Pool toons... very fun and effective. You have to take your level 1 powers... a power from your primary/secondary at level 2... and then everything after is power/epic pool only. 

1 hour ago, Burnt Toast said:

My friends and I have Power Pool toons... very fun and effective. You have to take your level 1 powers... a power from your primary/secondary at level 2... and then everything after is power/epic pool only. 

Interesting....to get a good early attack chain do you use p2w powers?  I may try this when I finish my current sentinel project 😀

51 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

Interesting....to get a good early attack chain do you use p2w powers?  I may try this when I finish my current sentinel project 😀

yeah they are invaluable; especially at lower levels. mine is a water/nin sentinel... still have capped positional defense and several attacks (only one water one though LOL)

• Thanks 1