Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bopper said:

MRBU merged with Mids awhile back, so links will be dead. This was a locked thread that I'm only reviving to provide some partial updates to include i27.

 

The updates I am providing need to be pulled from the link I posted earlier. These will not be available via the update button in Mids as these are still unofficial and incomplete. I'm rushing this out just to provide folks with enough of the new info to help them with builds, but it is not at all polished. I had to re-do Trick Arrow like 4 times today, alone. .

Yikes, sounds like a nightmare. I'll leave you to it then, good luck and thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solarverse said:

Yikes, sounds like a nightmare. I'll leave you to it then, good luck and thank you.

I don't mind, I'm half-assing a lot of it (my addition of the Faraday Cage to EMP arrow is a good example of that). But it will be good enough to get folks by until the new Mids is released.

  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites

More unofficial updates for i27

  • Added Touch of Fear
  • Corrected Energy Melee for Stalkers (Added Assassination effects, fixed Power Crash numbers)
  • Fixed Brute Energy Melee Bone Smasher to take Brute ATO (was accepting Tanker ATO)
  • Updated Teleportation Pool

 

Refer to this post for info on how to update: 

 


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bopper said:

More unofficial updates for i27

  • Added Touch of Fear
  • Corrected Energy Melee for Stalkers (Added Assassination effects, fixed Power Crash numbers)
  • Fixed Brute Energy Melee Bone Smasher to take Brute ATO (was accepting Tanker ATO)
  • Updated Teleportation Pool

 

Refer to this post for info on how to update: 

 

Alpha slots aren't impacting Power Crash from what I can see. Is there a flag to set that I can update so Alpha will impact this power like it does for others?

 

Thanks for all your hard work and testing!

 

Edit: After a little further testing shows Power Crash and Fast ET aren't inheriting any buffs from Incarnate slots, Set Bonuses or options like Offensive Adaptation. Hopefully that helps narrow down the issue

Edited by jojogladco
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jojogladco said:

Alpha slots aren't impacting Power Crash from what I can see. Is there a flag to set that I can update so Alpha will impact this power like it does for others?

 

Thanks for all your hard work and testing!

 

Edit: After a little further testing shows Power Crash and Fast ET aren't inheriting any buffs from Incarnate slots, Set Bonuses or options like Offensive Adaptation. Hopefully that helps narrow down the issue

Which AT is impacted?


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jojogladco said:

Tank, Scrapper, Brute, and Stalker all show the same behavior. 

I can't seem to fix it. It will likely live on as a known bug. From what I can tell:
Power Crash: Does not recognize Alpha buffs, but enhancements, set bonuses, self buffs and Assault Hybrid passive buff seem to work

Energy Transfer (Fast): Does not recognize anything. No enhancements, no bonuses, no buffs. 
Energy Transfer (Slow): This does recognize enhancements, but I didn't look at stuff beyond that.

 

When the new Mids gets release, hopefully we won't have these issues. Energy Transfer will be handled completely differently, so I'm not worried about this bug. However, Power Crash I'm very confused about so we'll have to find the root cause and see if we can avoid the problem in the future Mids.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, @Bopper, there's a bug in the current Mids I've noticed that I should report.

 

When the option:

Options>Configuration...>Options window>Updates & Paths tab>Load last build on startup

is turned off, when Mids is associated with its files, *.mxd, and I open a saved Mids file, it starts the program, sets the window title, and remembers the path to save to.  But it actually doesn't load the file.

Edited by Jacke
  • Like 1

City Global @Jacke, @Jacke2 || Discord @Jacke#9626  

@TheUnnamedOne's Badge Reporter Popmenu

Commands Popmenu including Long Range Teleport Available Zones

Finding Your City Install Root on Windows for HC Launcher, Tequila, Island Rum

"We didn't get to be RO by randomly shooting stuff with powers we drew from a hat." - Colonel Kernel   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squints said:

Hi Bopper,

 

My client did update, but it only went to the last known i26 data base. Is there a way I can get i27 information?

Use the link and instructions I posted earlier. These are unofficial changes so they will not upload automatically to Mids. You have to annually change out your i12.mhd file (in the data folder) and add in the SonicManipulation.png to the Images folder. Simply copying over the Data folder and Images folder will do the trick though.


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 4:58 AM, jojogladco said:

Alpha slots aren't impacting Power Crash from what I can see. Is there a flag to set that I can update so Alpha will impact this power like it does for others?

There wasn't a flag, but Metalios/Crytilis found the fix and helped point me in the right direction to getting Alpha to work again. I have just pushed a fix for Power Crash.

 

 


Refer to this post for info on how to update to the latest unofficial i27 database update: 

 

  • Like 2

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites

Warshade changes have been updated and pushed. Shadow Recall now mirrors Teleport Target, Starless Step now mirrors Combat Teleport, and Shoadow Slip now mirrors Fold Space.


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated and pushed Taunt Auras to accept Taunt Set IOs (I made these changes based on patch notes only)

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 2

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later

Started to use this yesterday and it seems to install and run ok, got one error on installation but could just "continue". However, today I tried to start the application and just closes unexpectedly without any error message right away. I had to do a uninstall and reinstall to get it working again. Hopefully that will fix it.

 

One annoying feature that I noticed is that your slot levels keep getting auto arranged, even if you don't use the auto arrange option. I couldn't find an option to switch between dynamic and levelling (which I think the old version had) or where to force slot levels to remain at the level you set them.  While doing a respec  this may not be an issue, but it is if you designing a levelling build.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Logansan said:

Started to use this yesterday and it seems to install and run ok, got one error on installation but could just "continue". However, today I tried to start the application and just closes unexpectedly without any error message right away. I had to do a uninstall and reinstall to get it working again. Hopefully that will fix it.

 

One annoying feature that I noticed is that your slot levels keep getting auto arranged, even if you don't use the auto arrange option. I couldn't find an option to switch between dynamic and levelling (which I think the old version had) or where to force slot levels to remain at the level you set them.  While doing a respec  this may not be an issue, but it is if you designing a levelling build.

 

Level up mode was removed, however the auto arranging of slots will get fixed soon.


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bopper unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later
×
×
  • Create New...