Powers sound vs. ambient sound

Is there something out to have more control over loudness of Sounds?

I like the ambient sound of the game, but when go up with the volume, all powersound are too loud.like hasten goes off and bam..my ears are bleeding.

is this something than can be changed?

On 3/24/2020 at 8:50 AM, lyra said:

mh?

i have sound fx volume, music volume and voiceover?

SFX volume is pretty obvious, it controls the volume of your powers.

Music volume controls in-game music volume, which I believe also includes ambient sounds. I'm not in-game right this moment, but this can easily be checked by entering your base or parking in an out of the way place in a zone to minimize noise from other players. Every zone and neighbourhood has both music and ambient sound that plays, so you should be able to tell if adjusting Music volume affects them. Just make sure your toggles are off when you do.

I generally have my volumes set at 3%, I can still hear them but they don't drown out vc with my friends. If all else fails, you can always edit sfx that you find particularly bothersome.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:47 AM, lyra said:

Is there something out to have more control over loudness of Sounds?

I like the ambient sound of the game, but when go up with the volume, all powersound are too loud.like hasten goes off and bam..my ears are bleeding.

is this something than can be changed?

Most games have a volume control for Ambiences as well as regular game sounds along with Music sounds. Sadly this game does not have those options. It's either what was said earlier in the thread or play with your sound lower.  😞