Huge Announcement - Endgame & PVP

Troo

In regard to your or-based uncertainty statement, @Telephone:  "Yes."

In all honesty, I understand that your being in that board isn't indicative of anything, but there's certainly been a great deal of interest in peeling back the curtain related to Page 6, and it felt as though the community could use a little jolt at this point in time.  I mean, we just had that thread started by @EmmySky about feeling that things have been too quiet lately.

I only wonder if you folks in the Team will wait until after the Hallowe'en Event has come to a close, just to make sure that we players aren't split between testing and event content.

Edited by CrudeVileTerror
Said "Issue" instead of "Page" originally.

• 4 weeks later

Reliable source

Spoiler

"My prediction is 2-3 days. Barring a disaster, you'll be playing Issue 27 on Homecoming before Thanksgiving. "

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

What's a Thanksgiving?  Is it like practice Christmas?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

2 hours ago, Darmian said:

What's a Thanksgiving?  Is it like practice Christmas?

+it is the day you take a frozen turkey, and a tubular deep fat fryer, combining them to create a makeshift pyrotechnic device.  then you see if you have food for friends or a need to call the fire brigade and let people work on badges.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later

Power Changes (Release Candidate 1) (updated over the weekend)

Wanna try out the latest and maybe help polish it up? We can use the Beta Account Center (Character Copy) below:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/beta/

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

• 11 months later

Soon™©℠® -vs- Imminent™©℠®

A new announcement may be in the works..

Edited by Troo
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, Rathulfr said:

RIP

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

22 hours ago, Krimson said:

Ah yes, the great realignment where we get to find out how many departed farmers played regular content too. 

That's my bad.

Was referring to an potential upcoming communiqué and tried to repurpose an old thread rather than start anew.

On 3/24/2022 at 7:53 AM, Troo said:

Soon™©℠® -vs- Imminent™©℠®

A new announcement may be in the works..

aa7.jpg

58 minutes ago, Troo said:

That's my bad.

Was referring to an potential upcoming communiqué and tried to repurpose an old thread rather than start anew.

please-stop-saturday-night-live.gif

Edited by InvaderStych
image size
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:35 AM, Lines said:

April 1st is next week.

I don't like this.

Ah, yes... the annual festival of people who think they're funny being asshats all over the internet.

Can we just pitch April 1st into a dumpster and set it on fire?

Please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice