Solarverse's SFX Consolidated List of Mods

1 hour ago, The Philotic Knight said:

Probably. Try OpenOffice or LibreOffice.

That worked but confuses the hell out of me and does not compute. How is it that I have a paid for Class A program that will not show that drop down list, yet a free open source program works just fine. My reality as I grow older becomes more and more twisted as all the things I knew to be true and factual all seem to have been flipped upside down and reversed.

Thanks for showing me the error of Microsoft Excel, or any other Word program.

Edited by Solarverse

2 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

That worked but confuses the hell out of me and does not compute. How is it that I have a paid for Class A program that will not show that drop down list, yet a free open source program works just fine. My reality as I grow older becomes more and more twisted as all the things I knew to be true and factual all seem to have been flipped upside and and reversed.

Thanks for showing me the error of Microsoft Excel, or any other Word program.

It's because Excel doesn't know about that OpenXML schema the file is using because it doesn't need to. All the open source programs need to be able to run Excel functions, Excel is in the enviable position of other programs having to comply with it, rather than the other way around 😉

If you setup the filtering in Excel, then PK would be able to open it in OpenOffice. Some OpenOffice functions will work in Office, but not all 👌🏻

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Solarverse said:

Did you get your FPS issue figured out? A sound mod to the best of my knowledge wouldn't have anything to do with that. I could be wrong, but it shouldn't.

Nah, I just turned my settings down from Ultra to High, seems to be decent. I'll have another tinker next time I'm on and try uninstalling the modder to see if it makes a difference 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captainstar said:

Heya. I tried to find the songs that playing in RWZ but couldn't find a way with Rosetta Stone. Maybe cause my english is poor. Anyone here can help me?

Which part of the map? I am having to find it manually since it is not listed in the Rosetta Stone.

Here are what I found so far...

Edited by Solarverse

Last one. All located in sound\ogg\music and they are named in order

TheDMZ
ThinRedLine

PorkChopHill

BloodyLane

LittleRoundTop

TheBulge

VanguardBase

HeartbreakRidge

SunkenRoad

PointDucHoc

CrashSite

And the last one below.

1 hour ago, Force Redux said:

Thank you, I'll do so and let you know! My ears thank you! 😁

Also, if you don't like the whole mod let me know and I can make one just for the AoE. However, any powers that share the same sound effects will also be affected by the change. So bare that in mind.

15 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

Also, if you don't like the whole mod let me know and I can make one just for the AoE. However, any powers that share the same sound effects will also be affected by the change. So bare that in mind.

@Solarverse Gadzooks, man! You did it, it sounds so much subtle and easier on the ears! No more churning bubble bath! Thank you so much! 🙂

• Like 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

7 minutes ago, Force Redux said:

@Solarverse Gadzooks, man! You did it, it sounds so much subtle and easier on the ears! No more churning bubble bath! Thank you so much! 🙂

That's part of a custom mod I made for Radiation Blast. You should check it out on your Rad Blaster/Defender sometime. Again, if you don't like it let me know and I can change just those two sound bites instead of the whole set.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, captainstar said:

Btw.... Can you make a list with all that little songs in maps? Yes, I'm getting addicted to this. I confess.

🙄

I suggest you learn how to do this.  😉

I don't mind helping out, but you are asking a lot there, man, lol.

• Haha 1

1 hora atrás, Solarverse disse:

Eu sugiro que você aprenda como fazer isso.  😉

Não me importo em ajudar, mas você está pedindo muito lá, cara, rs.

Well, i tried to instal the pigg viewr. But it keep me sending some dll errors. Then I tried to find a solucion in YouTube. And I f*ck up. Now I can't even enter my computer. And I'm talking trough my cellphone. But really ty for all the help.

54 minutes ago, captainstar said:

Well, i tried to instal the pigg viewr. But it keep me sending some dll errors. Then I tried to find a solucion in YouTube. And I f*ck up. Now I can't even enter my computer. And I'm talking trough my cellphone. But really ty for all the help.

Let me know when you get your computer back up and running and I'll send you the file for pigg viewer directly.

16 hours ago, Solarverse said:

Let me know when you get your computer back up and running and I'll send you the file for pigg viewer directly.

Ok, my brother just came here and fix the problems that I have. But he had to format my computer for that and I lost all the things I put in data. =/

But do you have a portable pigg viewer or something like this to run here? If so, you can send me now.

11 minutes ago, captainstar said:

Ok, my brother just came here and fix the problems that I have. But he had to format my computer for that and I lost all the things I put in data. =/

But do you have a portable pigg viewer or something like this to run here? If so, you can send me now.

Here it is.

Pigg Viewer Pro.zip