Jump to content
Solarverse

Solarverse's SFX Consolidated List of Mods

Recommended Posts

Hi. hi..

I was trying to show my friend @Ivory Kicks in our game the MOD that I did for the boombox with CoH Modder, but she had a lot of problems to install it. I thought it would install quickly, but it looks it generates a zip file that she had to find it.

I don't know if she use our forum a lot, but if anyone with more experience here can send her a tell to try to help her I will be very gratefull. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, captainstar said:

Hi. hi..

I was trying to show my friend @Ivory Kicks in our game the MOD that I did for the boombox with CoH Modder, but she had a lot of problems to install it. I thought it would install quickly, but it looks it generates a zip file that she had to find it.

I don't know if she use our forum a lot, but if anyone with more experience here can send her a tell to try to help her I will be very gratefull. 😁

If you check the front page, there is actually a tutorial video on how to do just that. Hope it helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Solarverse said:

If you check the front page, there is actually a tutorial video on how to do just that. Hope it helps.

Yup, I know about it. But I think the problem is her computer, maybe she have 2 folders of the same game like I did when I installed the new launcher. Or maybe the files that I created are in 32 bits, and her computer is 64 bits (don't know if that is a thing). But tks for answer anyway. I tried to put the files that I have in the google driver and send to her yesterday.

I just hope that fix the problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, captainstar said:

Yup, I know about it. But I think the problem is her computer, maybe she have 2 folders of the same game like I did when I installed the new launcher. Or maybe the files that I created are in 32 bits, and her computer is 64 bits (don't know if that is a thing). But tks for answer anyway. I tried to put the files that I have in the google driver and send to her yesterday.

I just hope that fix the problems. 

Ask her which launcher she is using.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been getting error messages since yesterday at CoH Modder. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? (the Portuguese part is saying "These columns have no unique values in this moment")
 

erros.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, captainstar said:

I've been getting error messages since yesterday at CoH Modder. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? (the Portuguese part is saying "These columns have no unique values in this moment")
 

erros.jpg

It's fixed now. PK took a look in to it and got it corrected.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Solarverse

Any chance you could make a version of Teleport where the second part of it is removed (The arrival sound) 

 

Alternatively an entire Teleport suite more along *Bampf*, imagine the teleporter dissolving into smoke and reappear 


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, Ejlertson said:

@Solarverse

Any chance you could make a version of Teleport where the second part of it is removed (The arrival sound) 

 

Alternatively an entire Teleport suite more along *Bampf*, imagine the teleporter dissolving into smoke and reappear 

I thought about this myself. I might try and work on that sometime soon.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I thought about this myself. I might try and work on that sometime soon.

YAAAAYYYYYY. 
I´ll be patiently sitting in my corner....

 

IS IT DONE YET????

Damn I failed the patient part 🙂

  • Haha 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ejlertson said:

YAAAAYYYYYY. 
I´ll be patiently sitting in my corner....

 

IS IT DONE YET????

Damn I failed the patient part 🙂

Teleport SFX Mod is on the Modder Tool and ready for use. It's not exactly what you wanted (primarily because with the animations it just wasn't fitting, I tried it and trust me, it was plain stupid sounding when heard while viewing the animations with it, the visual effects simply put just would not match up with a regular *POOF* sound effect) but it is the closest I could get while keeping it in line with the animations. I think you will be pleased with the results.

 

 

Edited by Solarverse
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im looking forward to hear it once I'm able to log on.

Thanks for the quick work 😊


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Solarverse I just had time to log on and try it out. It is such a HUGE improvement over the original sound.
My only nitpick is the smal "datchirp/kaching" sound at the very end. With out that it would be 100% A+.

But as it is, it is so much better than the opriginal.
Thank you again for taking the time to do it 😄


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2020 at 2:36 AM, Ejlertson said:

@Solarverse I just had time to log on and try it out. It is such a HUGE improvement over the original sound.
My only nitpick is the smal "datchirp/kaching" sound at the very end. With out that it would be 100% A+.

But as it is, it is so much better than the opriginal.
Thank you again for taking the time to do it 😄

I have updated the teleport mod...check it out. If you like it better I will leave it. If you like the one you have now, I will switch it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I have updated the teleport mod...check it out. If you like it better I will leave it. If you like the one you have now, I will switch it back.

Ill do that as soon as I'm home from work 😊


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Solarverse I just came home.
I cant see a new version in the CoHModder.
I tried deleting the one I had installed and reinstalling the one you call: Teleport SFX Mod (v5) but the sound is the same.
 


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd, it should say version 6. It must not have took. I'll upload it again. It should say version 7 soon. However, it might be a bit because I believe I have discovered a bug that needs to be worked out with the Mod before I upload another version. If my suspicions are correct, if I attempt to upload this mod to version 7 it will bug out the modder tool. So I have to get with @The Philotic Knight before I proceed so that if it does bug out as I suspect that it will, he can be on hand to witness it and fix it before anyone experiences it.

Edited by Solarverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its still saying V5 in my modder tool, so Ill wait till its corrected 🙂
 


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ejlertson said:

Its still saying V5 in my modder tool, so Ill wait till its corrected 🙂
 

I'll update you once it has been corrected. It might take some time because PK will need to be available for this, and as I understand it, his time is limited. So it may take a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It takes how ever long it takes. Im just gratefull you made the version im using now. If it gets better its just icing on the cake 😄

I discovered something that might be a bug in v5. If i open Long Range teleport the "chirp" sound gets played twice. Dont know if you caught that one in your later versions


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ejlertson said:

It takes how ever long it takes. Im just gratefull you made the version im using now. If it gets better its just icing on the cake 😄

I discovered something that might be a bug in v5. If i open Long Range teleport the "chirp" sound gets played twice. Dont know if you caught that one in your later versions

I'll look in to it, but I think it's because it actually plays that file twice. If you listen to the original, it plays it twice there as well. Same thing with Teleport Foe/Friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never noticed before, but could easily be teh case

 


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 2:06 PM, Ejlertson said:

I never noticed before, but could easily be teh case

 

Just updated it to version 8. I may adjust the timing a bit with a version 9 later today though, so if you like, just hold off till I do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill try to use v8 once I am able to get the modder to work. I tried removing the old version of the modder and instal th enew, which is resulting in a lot of issues

 


Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...