Solarverse's SFX Consolidated List of Mods

54 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

Quick question before I add this to the front page, have you uploaded these to the Modder Tool?

Yes, link provided here are the files you get after uploading them from Coh Modder.

6 minutes ago, Zed said:

Yes, link provided here are the files you get after uploading them from Coh Modder.

Good deal. The reason I ask is because I simply link to the Modder Tool download. I'll get them posted up shortly.

Clarification please - If I have (example) Sound Effect v1 installed, and an update is made to this sound effect. How does the CoH Modder let me know of this (since it is no longer in the Uninstalled Servers Mods List. Is it just a manual process of keeping tabs on this forum, or am I missing a function of the program? Thanks 🙂

4 hours ago, damienray said:

Clarification please - If I have (example) Sound Effect v1 installed, and an update is made to this sound effect. How does the CoH Modder let me know of this (since it is no longer in the Uninstalled Servers Mods List. Is it just a manual process of keeping tabs on this forum, or am I missing a function of the program? Thanks 🙂

I try to keep this thread updated for a reference card. As of now, the modder tool does not notify you.

43 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I try to keep this thread updated for a reference card. As of now, the modder tool does not notify you.

Ok thanks.

Side note:

Is Numbered Inspirations v.1 having an issue?

2020-10-15_13-32-17.jpg

Edited by damienray

1 hour ago, damienray said:

Ok thanks.

Side note:

Is Numbered Inspirations v.1 having an issue?

2020-10-15_13-32-17.jpg

I have no idea. Check the modder tool to see the creator of that. If memory serves, that's @The Philotic Knight's baby there.

32 minutes ago, Six Six said:

Hey SV, I'm dying to get your new Rad SFX. could you be so kind as to post it in a zip file like the olden days? I can't get the CoH Modder tool to work on my mac =(

Data\Sound\Ogg\Powers

Power Rad Blast.zip

39 minutes ago, Six Six said:

Hey SV, I'm dying to get your new Rad SFX. could you be so kind as to post it in a zip file like the olden days? I can't get the CoH Modder tool to work on my mac =(

Same location

Power Rad Blast 2.zip

40 minutes ago, Six Six said:

And last one, same location.

Power Rad Blast 3.zip

23 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

@damienray Seems to be working fine for me. Try uninstalling and reinstalling?

Before:

image.thumb.png.d99d92a0afbdaf474008db504b1191ff.png

After:

image.thumb.png.a7d38157a84ad83b37e13f3f3d8e4b63.png

Anyone else having any problems?

Come to think of it, I seem to recall seeing this issue once before, but in that case it was due to a lower end graphics card? I am going off of about 10 year old memory here, so I could be very wrong on this, but that's all I've got on the subject that could be of any help at all.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:50 PM, Solarverse said:

Come to think of it, I seem to recall seeing this issue once before, but in that case it was due to a lower end graphics card? I am going off of about 10 year old memory here, so I could be very wrong on this, but that's all I've got on the subject that could be of any help at all.

Not sure which mod is not playing nice with the Inspiration one. I just removed it for now. 👍😁

On 10/9/2020 at 11:55 PM, Solarverse said:

Dark Control Slight Alterations

With this mod enjoy an Umbra Beast that actually sounds like a Shadow Hound from hell rather than a cute back yard dog! His attacks sound more violent and he now roars with fright than bark with glee. Furthermore your Haunt's attacks will sound like they have Dark Melee rather than a cute little paw scratching at a wood door. With this Mod your Haunts and your Umbra Beast will sound like a force to be reckoned with! Available exclusively on the CoH Modder Tool!

This mod is awesome. Which sound file is the "scream" when the haunts expire? (that needs to go on my game - eeek). There is also a "howl" that the Umbra does (when it howls straight up) that is silent on my PC - not sure which file that is. And last (sorry) the "boo" noise the haunts make - want to change that to something more haunting. Thank you. 😊

This mod is awesome. Which sound file is the "scream" when the haunts expire? (that needs to go on my game - eeek).

ScreamPBAOE.ogg

There is also a "howl" that the Umbra does (when it howls straight up) that is silent on my PC - not sure which file that is.

That could be Dog_TerrifyingRoar_01

My mod covers that, but if you already had that in your Data file that is silenced, then I am fairly certain the Mod tool will not overwrite that one. What you can do is locate it, double click it to see what sound it plays. If the sound is silent, then you can remove it from your Data file, uninstall the Dark Control Slight Alteration Mod, delete it completely, then redownload it again. If you do that, the sound you will end up with will sound like this...

The original sounds like this...

If that is not the one you are referring to, let me know.

And last (sorry) the "boo" noise the haunts make - want to change that to something more haunting. Thank you. 😊

Boo noise? Not familiar with that.

Is this the sound you mean?

Or was it something else?

Sorry to dump all that on you, my brain runneth over. The two that were silenced were Dog_Howl_01 and Dog_Howl02. I'll play with those to see what they were from. And, yes that's the "boo" noise - thank you. Wanted to swap that out to something different for myself. I really appreciate your help. 😁👍

3 hours ago, damienray said:

The two that were silenced were Dog_Howl_01 and Dog_Howl02.

The Dog_Howl_01 and Dog_Howl_02 are actually two of the sounds that I have modified in the Dark Control Slight Alterations Mod. Here are the sound bites to those two...

If you delete your silenced version of those files and then delete the Dark Mod completely, then reinstall the mod, your Dark Beast will then have these two sounds above instead.

And, yes that's the "boo" noise - thank you. Wanted to swap that out to something different for myself. I really appreciate your help. 😁👍

The Boo noise are these 3 sound files:

DC_Haunt_Scare_01
DC_Haunt_Scare_02

DC_Haunt_Scare_03

Edited by Solarverse

I'm not sure if you're taking requests, but I'd adore a replacement pack for Dual Blades. I dunno what it is about that set in particular, but it sounds nothing like actual swords to me. Some powers have a weirdly... "crunchy" sound to them that feels out of place, and the whole thing is too loud/grating for my tastes. fwiw, I actually like Katana/BS/TW's sound design just fine and none of those bother me.

I was planning on rolling a DB character so I'll definitely be using the lightsaber mod just to get rid of the noise, but something more neutrally sword-y would be super appreciated.

1 hour ago, @Ghost said:

I'm not sure if you're taking requests, but I'd adore a replacement pack for Dual Blades. I dunno what it is about that set in particular, but it sounds nothing like actual swords to me. Some powers have a weirdly... "crunchy" sound to them that feels out of place, and the whole thing is too loud/grating for my tastes. fwiw, I actually like Katana/BS/TW's sound design just fine and none of those bother me.

I was planning on rolling a DB character so I'll definitely be using the lightsaber mod just to get rid of the noise, but something more neutrally sword-y would be super appreciated.

I could pretty easily replace the Dual Blades SFX for the Katana SFX if you would like.

• Like 1

NEW IMPROVEMENTS NOW AVAILABLE

Updated Mods listed with current versions

If your version does not match, please update to the latest version

If you are happy with what you have, ignore and keep what you have.

Aggressive Savage Melee (v10)

Banshee Sonic Blast Custom SFX (v11)

Dark Control Slight Alteration (v6)

Energy Transfer Original SFX (v6)

Fireblast Screaming from Hell (v7)

Flight Realistic SFX Mod (v4)

Foot Stomp Fault Mod (v5)

Frozen Foot Stomp SFX Mod (v5)

Hasten Optional SFX (v2)

Heartbeat Energy and Endurance Crash Mod (v2)

Ice OG SFX Mod (v6)

Jacobs Ladder SFX Boost Mod (v4)

Kinetic Melee Soul Mage Mod (v3)

Lightning Improved SFX Mod (v11)

Merc Terminator SFX Mod (v10)

No Fade Orbiting Death SFX Mod (v3)

OG Male Taunt (v2)

Original Thermal Radiation (v11)

Power Rad Blast (v32)

Psionic Blast Movie SFX Mod (v9)

Slight Claws Adjustments Mod (v4)

Soul Mage Energy Aura (v6)

Staff Mastery Hard Hitting SFX (v2)

Stalker OG Sound Effects (v2)

Star Wars Blaster SFX Mod (v3)

Teleport SFX Mod (v8)

Terminator Plasma Rifle SFX for Beam Rifle (v6)

The Matrix Rave Pocket D Music Mod (v4)

All other Mods are still (v1) with no updates.

Edited by Solarverse