Homecoming Server Update (March 28th): Page 5 Testing, Anniversary Badge and more!

Jimmy

11 hours ago, Kent Tomorrow said:

Since we’ve been able to put down roots again, I think it should be Homesteader.

I think that 'Homesteader' should be kept back for the badge for if/when the Homecoming team works out a deal with NCsoft that makes them legitimate. Then we'll have really put down roots.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Abraxus said:

I haven't checked yet, but do we even get the quarterly badges anymore?  If not, then those names should become available. 😎

The veteran badges were repurposed for veteran levels.  You get one every 3 vet levels up to 99.

I genuinely believe the most fitting name for the badge should be "Homecoming". 

This badge commemorates a year of thousands of people experiencing a wide range of emotions as each of them has finally come home.

Hell, there's even a great song to theme this event with!

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, srmalloy said:

I think that 'Homesteader' should be kept back for the badge for if/when the Homecoming team works out a deal with NCsoft that makes them legitimate. Then we'll have really put down roots.

So you are suggesting that the title should be "Squatter"? 😲

Or for the Oklahomans in our midst - "Sooner" 😉

I've been a'watching a whole passel of Westerns recently, so I'm a mite partial to "Claimjumper" 😛

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Hopefully this hasn't been chosen yet, but it's universal (other servers could use if they like):

Repatriate: Someone who has returned home

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 2 weeks later

The Badges for the anniversaries which came and went during the "Sunset Years" were implemented on the SCoRE server, which was operating in secret until the whistle was blown April of last year.  Homecoming inherited the SCoRE code and content, so we have those same Badges here.