So what's the next step now?

ChanelNo2

Now that the servers have migrated and everything is stable, what are the next steps? Is there even the possibility of modifying the game in this version? What do you expect from the staff now?

I hope they understand that one hour people will get tired of just creating alts and doing the same things.

4fcCsZS.gif

So what? If the admins were making money from this then you might have a point but at a basic level they are doing this because they want to do it with donations just being used to keep the lights on.

Obviously it would be nice if they continued some development but at the end of the day they have no financial incentive or need to do so. It's not like people stopping playing will result in the admins being out of a job.

Defender Smash!

So what? If the admins were making money from this then you might have a point but at a basic level they are doing this because they want to do it with donations just being used to keep the lights on.

Obviously it would be nice if they continued some development but at the end of the day they have no financial incentive or need to do so. It's not like people stopping playing will result in the admins being out of a job.

This.

This is the Homecoming team's pet project, but it's a hobby. Their livelihood is not affected by it. In fact, I don't doubt that sometimes their livelihoods might be THREATENED by this project, since they're putting themselves at risk legally and financially.

So what's the next step? Whatever the hell they want it to be. It's their sandbox, we're just playing in it. We need to take direction from them, find out what they want from US, and provide it to them, if we want to keep playing on their server.

If we want something, we can ask, but we should not demand. They are giving this world to us for FREE.

If we don't want something, we can inform, but we should not expect it to be changed. They are giving this world to us for FREE.

If we don't like where the Homecoming team is going with their servers, we're all free to leave. They are giving this world to us for FREE.

Even better, since the source is released, we now have the POWER to make our own dream Paragon City, though it may take considerable development time to make that happen.

Paragon City finally belongs to us, now and forever. It's up to us, working together or separately, to determine what that world looks like going forward.

I'm out.

What do you expect from the staff now?

Nothing?

As a C&D could come down from NCSoft at any time, I'm savoring what we have for as long as we have.

Cut off one head and two shall take its place. HAIL HYDRA!

Playing CoX is it’s own reward