Posted (edited)

I've probably disqualified myself from the Dev Choice by writing From Dark to Darkest

I don't think a Dev Choice is supposed to be 45 episodes/missions long. Oh well.

Edited by Darmian

6 hours ago, Darmian said:

I've probably disqualified myself from the Dev Choice by writing From Dark to Darkest

I don't think a Dev Choice is supposed to be 45 episodes/missions long. Oh well.

Why does the whole thing have to be considered as your entry?  Maybe just submit the arc you're happiest with.  

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Keovar said:

Why does the whole thing have to be considered as your entry?  Maybe just submit the arc you're happiest with.  

I'll just leave it as Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One Arc id 26756.  The very first part. That's not signifying I think the rest isn't as good, far from it. 

Edited by Darmian

On 7/6/2020 at 5:13 PM, Takel said:

Arc Name: Wayward Son

Arc ID: 30287

Global ID: @takelgryph

This is a story arc I originally created back on the original servers. I made some minor tweaks for the Homecoming version.

Description: When a mysterious new organization appears in Skyway City hoping to assassinate Statesman, the search for the mastermind behind the plot leads you to the discovery of a timeless scheme that threatens to bring death to more people than just Marcus Cole.

(NOTE: This AE story takes place before the events of the Who Will Die? arc.)

Fun. And for others, pay attention to the NPC chat, I laughed heartily!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Also going to go ahead and submit my other published arc this month, then, given Darmian's positive reactions to both.

Arc Name: Release Candidate

Arc ID: 31010

Global ID: @TakelGryph

Description: WANTED: Superpowered individuals to test an advanced new AI matrix for Architect Entertainment. Excitement guaranteed!

Edited by Takel

Posted (edited)

My latest entry:

The Omnibus Project (ID: 31128)

After the fall of Section-41,* Manticore calls in his markers, putting you on the case involving "Omnibus," an organization that seems to have hacked everyone’s security systems.

Alignment: Heroic

Lvl: 25-30

Custom enemies.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This arc ultimately reveals the reason for the missing 7-year "gap" between the live shutdown and the restoration on Homecoming.

*as detailed in "Friends & Lovers," and "Data Games."

Edited by cranebump

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Try Ordinary People #1-3, and the “Mobius” arc  (Friends & Lovers, Data Games, The Omnibus Project). Search using my sig (in title as cranebump presents) to find them all.

Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2020 at 2:49 PM, cranebump said:

My latest entry (which still needs some tweaks):

The Omnibus Project (ID: 31128)

After the fall of Section-41,* Manticore calls in his markers, putting you on the case involving "Omnibus," a mysterious new player on the Paragon scene.

Alignment: Heroic

Lvl: 25-30

Custom enemies.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This arc ultimately reveals the reason for the missing 7-year "gap" between the live shutdown and the restoration on Homecoming.

*as detailed in "Friends & Lovers," and "Data Games."

That was a fine arc. You've headed off in a tangent that I have pondered and come up with an interesting solution. My own take is that there isn't any missing years! Sometimes you get lucky and the planet has some relative peace for a while. Now that would not have happened if the game had not been shut down but we are where we are. We still do all the missions that are "in the past' right up to the Magesterium iTrial, and Cole has been sitting in a supers prison for 7 years now 🙂 And lives move on, dulling our reactions so when the next big bad hits no one is ready. 😄

Edited by Darmian

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Darmian said:

That was a fine arc. You've headed off in a tangent that I have pondered and come up with an interesting solution. My own take is that there isn't any missing years! Sometimes you get lucky and the planet has some relative peace for a while. Now that would not have happened if the game had not been shut down but we are where we are. We still do all the missions that are "in the past' right up to the Magesterium iTrial, and Cole has been sitting in a supers prison for 7 years now 🙂 And lives move on, dulling our reactions so when the next big bad hits no one is ready. 😄

Works for me!:-)

This arc is a riff off an offline discussion with an in-game friend on this topic. The verbiage concerning the Mobius Strip and the Autumn Wards is my own creation. The character of The Archaeologist is his idea, but the details, including the name, Richard Cory, are mine. I'd like to create some mishes that come after this, where the character is basically a member of the Wards, or at least helps them.

Thanks for the commentary. And, most of all, thanks for playing the arc.

Happy trails!

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 1

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Try Ordinary People #1-3, and the “Mobius” arc  (Friends & Lovers, Data Games, The Omnibus Project). Search using my sig (in title as cranebump presents) to find them all.

First  submission of the month!

Arc name: Family Reunion

ARC ID: 18920

Global ID: @White Nightingale

Description: Years ago, Praetorian Earth's citizens moved in to our world after their planet was nuked into oblivion. When two worlds merge, however, it was inevitable their organized crime groups would eventually follow suit.

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 ***** The God Machine (finished): 26365 ***** Family Reunion (finished): 18920 ***** Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 

On 7/20/2020 at 5:32 AM, Darmian said:

I'll just leave it as Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One Arc id 26756.  The very first part. That's not signifying I think the rest isn't as good, far from it. 

I owe you an arc run, so I'll jump in next time I play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cranebump said:

I owe you an arc run, so I'll jump in next time I play.

That's appreciated.

On 8/1/2020 at 6:09 PM, Darmian said:

That's appreciated.

Hey, there! Ran your arc. Last week, actually. I sent you a PM with details. I don't get to play as often, due to new work hours, so the run was actually last week,. Sorry for the delay.

By the way, LOVE those retro Arachnos unis!

• Like 1