is there a tray lock slash command?

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 7:36 PM, Trogdor_a_Burninator said:

it is a possible toggle within the options menu so i assume a slash command exists i just can't seem to find one

Please point out where in the Menu this is as many would likely want to know

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

There is a "Lock Powers in Tray" toggle at the bottom of the General options page.

I wish there was a "Lock Trays the way I put them, dammit!" option. I use the mouse to trigger powers a lot (weird, I know) and accidentally hitting the tiny hidden arrows at the label end of the tray drives me crazy. Also hate acci-dragging a tray out of position, either can get my character killed.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

4 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

There is a "Lock Powers in Tray" toggle at the bottom of the General options page.

I wish there was a "Lock Trays the way I put them, dammit!" option. I use the mouse to trigger powers a lot (weird, I know) and accidentally hitting the tiny hidden arrows at the label end of the tray drives me crazy. Also hate acci-dragging a tray out of position, either can get my character killed.

Seriously, a lock the screen arrangement would be AWESOME.

25 minutes ago, Trogdor_a_Burninator said:

image.png.067e1ae88e4d5b8b67614109ed7607b0.png

Yeah, now that I see it, I remember it being there. I just haven't been diving into the settings in a while. Someone'll find it useful though I'm sure.

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

2 hours ago, Jacktar said:

+1 for a “disable the tray arrows” option, I always have to leave the first slot free so as not to hit an arrow and swap tray......arghhhh

Rather than leave them empty you could put your toggle powers (or something like hasten on auto) in them as you aren't likely to be clicking those in combat, so no real danger of hitting the arrows. Assuming they are ones that only suppress, and don't drop, if mezzed at least. I don't know why but it seems a waste to leave them empty.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"