Jump to content

Top 10 Emps in the Game


Recommended Posts

On 3/31/2020 at 12:13 PM, Hot3 said:

This is my list for the current top 10 emps in the game right now..

 

1. hells

2. xhiggy

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. smallz

6. vegetableknife

7. Liberty

8. Kencian

9. Tempty

10. Kara

 

lets argue?

 

 

Poned likes this 👍🏻

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 1:25 PM, barrier said:

95% of the time it's not the emp. It's your offense.

 

This should be obvious.

I used to be the Emp. I have also been the other person whilst someone else was the emp. I prefer if people who did the ranking were also emps. For the takes one to know one thing.  I am going to eat popcorn on this thread. 

 

Edited by NEW DAWN
  • Like 1

Some players make their characters all about them, if it doesn't help them, they don't want it, their build advice to you will ofcourse be about making your character the best thing that helps them too if they ever team with you, because it's always about them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NEW DAWN said:

I used to be the Emp. I have also been the other person whilst someone else was the emp. I prefer if people who did the ranking were also emps. For the takes one to know one thing.  I am going to eat popcorn on this thread. 

 

huh, you do know hot is a pretty good emp, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, macskull said:

How does this thread have 2 pages already

I think the better question is, why hasn’t anyone posted a more accurate list?

 

since mine is so “egregious”. 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just a retired PvP Empath/Nrg Defender from the days of live and It brings a little warmth to this old cold heart of mine seeing the youngins outrunning spikes and dropping powerboosted forts on people.

 

Keep up the keeping up, and make sure you keep paying into social security as us old retirees need to make sure it doesn't run out before our time is up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later
On 3/31/2020 at 3:13 PM, Hot3 said:

This is my list for the current top 10 emps in the game right now..

 

1. hells

2. xhiggy

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. smallz

6. vegetableknife

7. Liberty

8. Kencian

9. Tempty

10. Kara

 

lets argue?

 

 

UPDATE.

as some people have moved up & some people have moved out..

 

1. hells

2. xhiggy 

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. mjb

6. Liberty

7. vegetableknife

8. tempty
9. smallz

10. Hinden

 

honorable mentions to charlie, dan, kyle, gore, tanzie & someone else im forgetting that either plays for vori, ren or incursion.

Edited by Hot3
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later
On 5/2/2020 at 3:04 PM, Hot3 said:

UPDATE.

as some people have moved up & some people have moved out..

 

1. hells

2. xhiggy 

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. mjb

6. Liberty

7. vegetableknife

8. tempty
9. smallz

10. Hinden

 

honorable mentions to charlie, dan, kyle, gore, tanzie & someone else im forgetting that either plays for vori, ren or incursion.

Could you update this with players that have ACTUALLY emped in the last month? Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later
On 5/2/2020 at 3:04 PM, Hot3 said:

UPDATE.

as some people have moved up & some people have moved out..

 

1. hells

2. xhiggy 

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. mjb

6. Liberty

7. vegetableknife

8. tempty
9. smallz

10. Hinden

 

honorable mentions to charlie, dan, kyle, gore, tanzie & someone else im forgetting that either plays for vori, ren or incursion.


quick update as the cycle of emping is always evolving:

 

1. hells

2. Poned

3. Liberty

4. dan

5. macskull

6. mjb

7. tempty

8. vegetableknife

9. Silit

10. ghostmaster 

 

i will be updating the list probably on a monthly basis. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Hot2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later
On 7/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, Hot2 said:


quick update as the cycle of emping is always evolving:

 

1. hells

2. Poned

3. Liberty

4. dan

5. macskull

6. mjb

7. tempty

8. vegetableknife

9. Silit

10. ghostmaster 

 

i will be updating the list probably on a monthly basis. Keep up the great work.


as promised, august “Billboard Hot 10: emp edition.”

 

1. Poned ***NEW PEAK***
2. hells (-1)

3. ghostmaster (+7)

4. macskull

5. tempty

6. Liberty

7. mjb

8. Fates ***NEW ENTRY***

9. dan

10. Tsundra ***NEW ENTRY***
 

Congratulations !!! 🥳🍾

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later
On 8/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Hot2 said:


as promised, august “Billboard Hot 10: emp edition.”

 

1. Poned ***NEW PEAK***
2. hells (-1)

3. ghostmaster (+7)

4. macskull

5. tempty

6. Liberty

7. mjb

8. Fates ***NEW ENTRY***

9. dan

10. Tsundra ***NEW ENTRY***
 

Congratulations !!! 🥳🍾

quick update. september.

 

1. poned

2. hells 

3. xhiggy

4. spiner

5. dan

6. macskull

7. liberty

8. tsundra

9. mjb

10. tempty

 

great great work, guys. 🥳

Edited by Hot2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later

I will be posting October’s emp rankings shortly as well. Sorry about the delay, I have a lot on my plate these days.

 

While you guys wait, I encourage you to join & familiarize yourselves with PvPwaP. We are pretty much the new discord for all things pvp & finally give this part of the game incentive & prizes for all. 
 

https://discord.gg/aABShDe

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 3:45 PM, Hot2 said:

quick update. september.

 

1. poned

2. hells 

3. xhiggy

4. spiner

5. dan

6. macskull

7. liberty

8. tsundra

9. mjb

10. tempty

 

great great work, guys. 🥳

 

October. 

 

1. poned

2. hells 

3. spiner

4. tsundra

5. macskull

6. ravenfrost

7. march

8. dan

9. kencian

10. acidz

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I wish I could watch PoVs of these players during matches/kickballs. Ever since everybody had to stop streaming, the only way to learn how to get better for me has been to faceplant from failure or spectate a match. Streaming let me watch at my hearts content whenever I felt like it. 


@Glacier Peak Message me on discord. @hot dogger#0001. I'll see what I can do for you about some old stuff.

 

Keep in mind, this list is extremely opinionated (Spiner & Hells have not been on all month and if they have it wasn't for as many games as the rest of the list has played, xhiggy not even on here) and purely for hot's entertainment.
 

16 hours ago, honoroit said:

Does the old game recorder still work? 

Not sure what that is exactly, but code of conduct/terms of service doesn't let us stream or record videos. We can demorecord, but that only gives stats and numbers. Unfortunately, those are on a match by match basis (some people record for kickball), so there is no way for us to see an encompassing stat sheet of all the players for the month.

That is, unless someone wants to get access to every single demorecording and mash 'em all together.

Edited by Waypoint
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Waypoint said:

Not sure what that is exactly

There was a slash command which would make coh record what amounted to an event log. 

 

That same file could be loaded when starting the app with an argument, and instead of loading into game, your coh client would replay the recorded file. 

 

These days, it'd be fun as we'd likely be able to decode the format and generate record files.... 

 

But I cannot remember or find the command to record or playback. 

 

It was a loose recording, the outcome was me was always the same but playback to playback would animate differently as the game client chose to show a different mob in group throw a projectile for example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, honoroit said:

There was a slash command which would make coh record what amounted to an event log. 

 

That same file could be loaded when starting the app with an argument, and instead of loading into game, your coh client would replay the recorded file. 

 

These days, it'd be fun as we'd likely be able to decode the format and generate record files.... 

 

But I cannot remember or find the command to record or playback. 

 

It was a loose recording, the outcome was me was always the same but playback to playback would animate differently as the game client chose to show a different mob in group throw a projectile for example. 

It might be /demorecord, then! I know it prints out some info that looks like this:

demo.jpg


Some of the brilliant minds in the PvP community made some different ways of reading it. One of them originally had a handy way of doing it -- that is now relatively obsolete-- and would spit out not only a .csv file but also something looking like a quick spreadsheet:

output.png

Edited by Waypoint
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Waypoint said:

/demorecord

That was it I think! 

 

There's a way to make coh game client play it back, and you did this at launch of the game with command line args. 

 

We could at least pass about these files and it might be quite good for memorializing pvp - as you can move the camera (but are locked in the recording players viewpoint) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...