Patch Notes for April 1st, 2020

6 hours ago, crippl3 said:

Also, the Brawl change absolutely rules. 

Did this affect the Mastermind pet version too? Because I'm like 75% sure I saw one of my Thugs knock a guy about 40 feet with a punch.

We NEED the brawl change to be made into a new p2w perm power that is 10mill to buy and usable on only other players, so we can grief each other.

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

8 hours ago, Greycat said:

WOuldn't *all* of your suggestions have been "against your will?" Frankly having a kid running around (which, honestly, I barely notice - it came to attention *once* for me during a mission when it blocked a door, which at least is a legitimate - as in non-subjective, that is - complaint about it) is far less irritating than some of the other things you'd mention.

I was running Rikti arcs on my Stalker and I kept mistaking mine for a Rikti Monkey and trying to Assassinate him.

Between that and constantly thinking the Electric Affinity defender on the team was attacking me with their buffs yesterday was confusing 🙂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Drastic said:

Main problem with the April Fools Baby New Year model is that the little creature isn't smoking a cigar, and occasionally emoting listlessly shuffling cards or looking at a pixelated magazine's centerfold.

Of course he isn't, he's on the clock. It isn't break time yet.

Paragon City is precisely the kind of place that would find itself, one day, haunted by mysterious toddlers that are gone as suddenly as they appeared. It's a comic-book world that spans as wide a range of tones as the entire Marvel and DC publishing histories. Weird shit happens.

Edited by Blastit
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 11:59 PM, MunkiLord said:

They are children, not gnomes. So we’re all basically Batman when it comes to child endangerment. Except none of our kids will get Jason Todded. Though I’d be down for a vote.....

In no way shape or form does that look like a child. I only realized it was supposed to be one when I read the patch notes. LOL

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BovineAvenger said:

Well, I've seen a Nemesis Invasion now, the event spawns across multiple zones, but the final badge bearing boss didn't appear in our Kings Row instance, but was in Talos and Peregrine apparently.  If it's like the older versions, the consensus was it re-appears every 150-200 minutes, and you need 10+ people in a zone.

I stayed up a bit later to try and get the badge, and here's what I saw;

* The event spawned at 2 hours 30 minutes after the last one did, so 150 hours dot on.

* I was already waiting in zone when it did,  in Peregrine Island and a League was set up again.

* I got the badge within a few minutes of it starting; someone said they'd seen a Giant Monster version of Nemesis amongst the crowd, and it was 2x the size of the Fake Nemesis. I however saw nothing special when I got the badge, so I can't say for sure what the target is supposed to be.

* I called a friend in as before, and he joined the league again, but after I got the badge. We were there for another 10-15 minutes or so killing Nemesis, and he didn't get the badge. So maybe the target only spawns once?

* I don't believe that the badge is from killing Nemesis in general, it might be, but I'd expect my friend to get it as over time he surely killed enough to match my kills, as the badge dropped so early in the second one for me.

* I haven't heard yet how long this event will be around, but make sure you have global event announcements set in your chat channel to see them, as some said they'd heard GMs in game say it wasn't just for the 1st.

I love the brawl rebalance and want it turned on 24/7/365 please! I was really really happy to get in on a Nemesis invasion and would love for them to be a one day a year thing, just to keep it rare, but not totally unattainable.

I don't understand why some folks had such a violent reaction to the baby, I blew air out my nose when I saw it, and then ignored it until it was gone. Of course, I never had a door issue, with mine, and when I was running my Thugs mastermind, it frankly disappeared into the background. However, that has nothing to do with the validity of other player's opinions, and hopefully the Devs will give all of this feedback the appropriate consideration when planning future events.

As always, thanks to the Homecoming team for all their hard work!

• 3 weeks later
On 4/1/2020 at 1:11 AM, Ariamaki said:

God I kinda want April Fools Brawl to actually be a power. This random-direction super high magnitude Knockback is comically fun, and the... other effects (no spoilers) are also great.

What brawl should be.

Super Strength pool take note.  This is what a super powered punch should be.  I'd like a whole pool of 'over the top' or what I'd call 'traditional' comic super hero punches like this.  There's your new power set right there.  Super Brawl. 🙂

Brawl, a pretty 'meh' power.  Having this change?  I'd make perma.  Great smack.  Great knock back.  Good variety.  Put it on high damage.  And watch players actually use Brawl.  Good for early levels too.

Love it.

As for another set?  I'd take the bat, dust bin lids, knife sets, grenade, broken bottle, knuckle duster, knee to the bread basket, super brawl, a red cap jump to the head, MK Rifle, etc  and have a 'Punisher' set.  Call it the 'Dark Justice' set.  All the powers are there quite easy for a new set based o that. 

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael
  • Like 1

• 3 years later

Intangibility IO Enhancements

• Now are available to enhance intangibility-related powers, like Phase Shift in Concealement Pool.
  • Prolong the duration if Intangibility effect by 1:30 min each.

Hellions Buffs

• Now get a power "Hellfire Explosive Blast" that deals 1.000.000 Millions damage from lvl 1 hellion to 54+3 incarnate.

Costume Palette Expansion

• Costume piece colors and skin colors palettes are merged and available to both skin and clothing parts.

Run and Jump changes

• To add more realism to the game character run speed and jump height have been severely reduced, and running/jumping adds stacking increase of characters' end drain. You will have to catch cars/taxis to move faster and solve the issues. All form of flights (including jetpacks and rocket boards) have been removed.

Food Meter

• Characters now have food meter, which they must replenish by consuming various food items.

Permadeath

• If the character is not resusciated instantly nor hosped and caught enemy's AoE it may kill the character entirely, leading to its deletion!

• Thanks 1

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/