JJDrakken's Random Builds

Don't know if i'm using the search function incorrectly (or if the build just isn't here)

I searched for 'scrapper - katana - regeneration' but nothing comes up.

If there isn't one here, would be awesome if you could throw something up 馃檪

thanks in advance!

Neil.

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L鉂わ笍VE)REUNION SERVER聽

ZM WATCHTOWER,聽Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit,聽Lat 51.476852 Long聽-0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale聽 /vis_scale 10

At your convenience, could you do a work up for an Assault Rifle/Atomic blaster (ranged), a Mind control/Fire dominator, and a Dark Armor/Staff tank?聽

Please, and thank you. It's much appreciated.

18 hours ago, CaptainAmazing said:

Don't know if i'm using the search function incorrectly (or if the build just isn't here)

I searched for 'scrapper - katana - regeneration' but nothing comes up.

If there isn't one here, would be awesome if you could throw something up 馃檪

thanks in advance!

Neil.

17 hours ago, Magikh said:

At your convenience, could you do a work up for an Assault Rifle/Atomic blaster (ranged), a Mind control/Fire dominator, and a Dark Armor/Staff tank?聽

Please, and thank you. It's much appreciated.

Tanker - Dark Armor - Staff Fighting.mxdScrapper - Katana - Regeneration.mxdDominator - Mind Control - Fiery Assault.mxdDominator - Fire Control - Savage Assault.mxdBlaster - Assault Rifle - Atomic Manipulation.mxd

thats awesome, thank you!

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L鉂わ笍VE)REUNION SERVER聽

ZM WATCHTOWER,聽Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit,聽Lat 51.476852 Long聽-0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale聽 /vis_scale 10

These are all amazing, can i Have a Ice/Ice Blaster using Combat Jumping & SJ please.聽 Could you include all primaries apart from Frost Breath too. Also can i have KB protection in Combat Jumping聽 slot (dont want to waste a power on Acrobatics.聽 Can you make it if possible for varied content as well 馃檪

Thanks

JJ, You have been a font of helpfulness.聽 Thank you for that, from all of us benefiting from your work.

I've checked the thread, and there's two defender builds I could use help with:聽 a Storm/Electric with flight and a Cold/Ice.聽 Please, and Thank you.

20 hours ago, Morgahn said:

JJ, You have been a font of helpfulness.聽 Thank you for that, from all of us benefiting from your work.

I've checked the thread, and there's two defender builds I could use help with:聽 a Storm/Electric with flight and a Cold/Ice.聽 Please, and Thank you.

Stalker - Martial Arts - Dark Armor.mxdStalker - Fiery Melee - Shield Defense.mxdStalker - Energy Melee - Bio Armor.mxdDefender - Storm Summoning - Electrical Blast.mxdDefender - Cold Domination - Ice Blast.mxdBrute - Energy Melee - Electric Armor.mxdBlaster - Dark Blast - Devices.mxdArachnos Bane Spider Soldier.mxd

16 hours ago, Hugh Axe said:

Was looking for an Invuln/Street Justice build, not sure if i just missed it or not. Thank you so much!

15 hours ago, Sinestro said:

Hey JJ, can you do a dark fire brute build? Thx

Tanker - Invulnerability - Street Justice.mxdStalker - Ninja Blade - Invulnerability.mxdSentinel - Dark Blast - Bio Armor.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Sonic Resonance.mxdBrute - Dark Melee - Fiery Aura.mxd

JJ, I have a few projects that I've been trying to finish but I am lost. Can you help me with: Plant/Storm, Fire/Cold Domination, & Dark/Dark,聽Controllers? Also trying to figure out how to build a durable and damaging Will/Elec Tanker and Street Justice/Energy Aura Brute. I went through 14 pages but I could have missed one. Can you help? Thank you!