underwater base and maze WiP

Gristlebone

• Community Rep

That's pretty much the same with all bases, heh. I did an underwater base, but, I wanted to be able to see fish, and water kills the fish fx, so I didn't put water up against the glass. Cool look, tho! I may have to rethink that. 🙂

-Dacy

It doesn't kill the fish fx,if you place the fish under the glass floor. you can still see school of fish fx and sharks under the floor but not on sides which is very disappointing. Do you still have your underwater base Dacy? would love to see it.

• Community Rep

Yes, it's my main base. It's on Everlasting, Overkill-2729, it's an underwater base in the middle of an island lagoon.  You can get to the island by going thru the teleporter labeled "other", and go to the only internal porter listed, I think it's Beth. I haven't done anything with it since I built it, it was built to be interesting, but small, convenient for services, and it was built before the glass additions to the editor. I should go put that glass on the inside, because what I did was just use invisible walls, since all the glass killed the fx I wanted. I got the "sea" effect with lighting and landscaping. But, I've been busy building bases for others, and no one in my sg really cares about it, so I've just left it, lol. 🙂 The island wasn't ever completed, either, it should have more vegetation, but it's okay as is, too; few ever go up there. Feel free to look around.

-Dacy

I love the car under the tiles in the first screen shot.  Made me laugh!

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 1 year later
  • 4 weeks later