Resistance/loyalist titles

RiotAce

not a badge question, but i figured id find the best help here. how do you gain access to them if you started red or blue side? currently burning through Oro arcs as a rogue, chosing only resistance, those are the ones im really after.

Are you referring specifically to the badges named 'Resistance Member' and/or 'Loyalist'. If so, those can be earned as a hero or villain via Ouro as far as I know. I can't recall exactly how, as it has been a while, but I remember looking into it for the badger site.

19 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Are you referring specifically to the badges named 'Resistance Member' and/or 'Loyalist'. If so, those can be earned as a hero or villain via Ouro as far as I know. I can't recall exactly how, as it has been a while, but I remember looking into it for the badger site.

Good point. I'd assumed the OP was asking about the goldside titles generally.

Edited by Ulysses Dare

20 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

The titles you get at 15. Got my new one going at 19 about to leave after I get the last sewer badges and the zone event, and that one from getting fried at the border.