Right-handed Katana animations? Maybe some other models?

What are the odds of getting right-handed Katana animations? How about getting a European longsword or greatsword as a model, too? Something like the "longsword" model for Broad Sword but with a longsword sized handle, perhaps? Or even the Barbarian Sword.

Edited by Shazbotacus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember during live this was brought up (I main katana so it was important to me).  My understanding is due to how all the characters stand when they are combat ready, they can’t do the animations using right handed weapons held with both hands. 

Of course that was very long ago so I have no idea if there’s a real solution now. 

I also agree katana should have longswords. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shazbotacus said:

A lot of things were "impossible" before, most recently implementing proper and decent AI behaviors for henchmen.

Apples and oranges.  Code changes aren't even remotely the same thing as an entire new set of animations.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

Yeah, they're not the same, but my point still stands; I'm not convinced it's impossible. That's also only one supposedly "impossible" thing I mentioned as well. Other issues were resolved that were previously said to be impossible, like if I remember right it was said that powers couldn't have customizable colors but that got figured out, and I dunno how similar any of those are to each other.

Edited by Shazbotacus
  • Like 1