Customizations Missing?

Lazarillo

So this may be more of a PEBKAC Error, but I directly edited the names of several of my power customizations to better organize them and now about 1/3 disappeared.  Furthermore, the ones that do still appear are all mismatched!  I can always reorganize with the somewhat tedious load/save/delete process but I'm not sure how to get the ones that disappeared back!

I've also noticed that everything is saved as a text file, so it might be possible to change or edit something there?  Not sure what this is all about though.

• 2 weeks later

A-HA!  I think I've found what's wrong, so putting this here for anyone else who experiences the same problem.  It seems that at some point, the tags for some of the categories were changed.  For example, Blaster Sonic powers were changed from just Bright/Dark to Bright Sonic Attack/Dark Sonic Attack/Bright Sound/Dark Sound Wave.  If the game doesn't find the right tags, it won't display the set to be loaded.  Luckily, fixing the tags in Notepad seems to fix things in the game, too.  Hopefully all the tags will turn out to be...intuitive.