Time Manipulation/Dual Pistols/Soul Mastery ... Say Your Bullet Time Prayers

Redlynne

So trying to respec into build, thanks for letting me know Red, but my epic power sets aren't showing soul just dark, flame, power, psychic, and electricity. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edited by diefree

18 hours ago, diefree said:

So trying to respec into build, thanks for letting me know Red, but my epic power sets aren't showing soul just dark, flame, power, psychic, and electricity. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

You need to do the villain patron power pool arc. 

Edit: Forgot to put "arc," on the end of my sentence.

Edited by Darkir

15 hours ago, diefree said:

14 hours ago, Darkir said:

You need to do the villain patron power pool.

The Villain Patron pools are not available "for free" like the Hero Epic pools are.  You need to be a Villain/Rogue and go Redside and do Ghost Widow's Patron Arc.  You will need to talk to Arbiter Rein in order to start the arc to unlock any of the Villain Patron pools.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

• 3 weeks later
On 5/2/2020 at 8:04 PM, Redlynne said:
On 5/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Bopper said:

Time/DP/Power

Wait ... Power Mastery ...?

/em ducks out to check build planner

Oh.

Oh my ...

spacer.png

So with Power Mastery instead of Soul Mastery, a pre-req power (Soul Drain) doesn't need to be taken ... freeing up that power pick (and all of the slots associated with it) for being put into Executioner's Shot (the one Dual Pistols power I didn't have the slots for).  It would mean dropping Soul Storm from the build, but that would open up a slot for taking Stealth out of the Concealment pool for stealthy positioning into the center of a spawn for optimal positioning for Hail of Bullets as an opening attack, which with Standard Ammo is a 100% Knockdown (against $Targets that do not have Knock Protection).

spacer.png

So I finally (after almost 6 weeks) found enough time to scrape together a first pass on a rewrite of this build into a Time Manipulation/Dual Pistols/Power Mastery build and ... I'm kind of thinking it's even better than the Time/DP/Soul build I've been hung up on for most of the past year.  The difference is a little bit like trying to compare Warshades to Peacebringers, in that one leeches power from $Targets nearby (Warshades) and the other is entirely self-contained (Peacebringer) with no dependencies on external circumstances.

Best way I can describe what's different between the two builds is ... this way ...

spacer.png

When I get enough time to compile everything together, I'll make a new post for Time Manipulation/Dual Pistols/Power Mastery.

Oh and I was able to fit Executioner's Shot into the rebuild with Power Mastery ... 👍

IifneyR.gif

41 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Time Manipulation/Dual Pistols/Power Mastery build and ... I'm kind of thinking it's even better than the Time/DP/Soul

It's very strong. Especially for a proc build that wants to be self sufficient (Conserve Power is a life saver...well, a blue bar saver). You get nice exemplaring builds having PBU available down to level 30. 

Only downside, Soul Drain with Hail of Bullets and Bullet Rain is such a nice AoE pairing, especially given how Time likes to play as a tankmage. That is hugely missed when I play the /Power build. But...that's why we get 3 builds. I play /Power if I get exemplared to level 30-36, and above that I can go either way but probably stick with /Power to level 44. Level 45+, I'm almost certainly playing /Soul.

I had to fix my /Soul build to match nearly the AoE capability of /Power (excluding Soul Drain) while retaining the ST damage. I just liked /Soul too much but had to justify playing it over /Power. In fact, I think I'll finish up some tweaks tonight and do a respec.

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

43 minutes ago, Zer0 Hour said:

Having a BLAST with this! What incarnates do you like to fill out this build?

I'm not sure if Redlynne has reached level 50 yet with the character, but once it gets to incarnates you'll probably see her go with either Musculature Radial or Inuition Radial for the Alpha. Both offer a buff to damage, to-hit debuff, and defense debuff (all things Time/DP could use). The big question is do you rather have the endurance modification for your Chronoshift and Stamina, or would you rather buff your Hold, Range and Slow? If your endurance consumption is under control, Intuition is the no brainer. But if you are burning down your blue bar too quickly, Musculature is worth your while too. Personally I use Musculature as I'm proc heavy and don't slot much endredux, but I'll switch to Intuition if I team with another buffer. Redlynne probably handles endurance better than my build does, so I'd expect she would go with Intuition, especially given the number of hold powers the build has.

Everything else is user's choice. For Destiny, you can go with Ageless and never worry about endurance and enjoy the recharge boost (recovery or debuff resistance are both fine choices). You can go Clarion for the status protection, and if you're willing to live with a 30s gap, you can go with the +Special to double power-boost your Farsight. Personally, I use Clarion Radial.

Interface, you can go with so many. Degenerative and Reactive, those are always popular choices and they certainly can fit here. Personally, if I want to DPS I go Reactive Radial while using Incendiary Ammo. But if I want to be more of a protector, I go with Paralytic Radial while using Chemical Ammo. Pairing my -damage debuffs with my high Farsight defenses is great synergy.

Judgement, I go with Void Radial because I already play in melee range and having another PBAoE that also does -damage fits my playstyle (especially if using Paralytic and Chemical Ammo). But for simplicity, there is nothing easier to use than Ion judgement and it can hit up to 40 targets. So either are good options.

Lore, I go Longbow Core. Regeneration debuffing is one of the weak spots of Time, so having pets that can do that for me is nice balance. Banished Pantheon also a popular choice and perfectly good to go with.

Hybrid....I sort of grab them all. I go Assault Radial for DPS, I go Support for team support (obviously). I go melee for survival and status protection. I swap between what I need based on the mission.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

33 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I'm not sure if Redlynne has reached level 50 yet with the character

Level locked at 19 in Neutropolis with 3.2 Alignment Arcs remaining to complete before advancing to Level 20 ...

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Nice build here you guys got brewing, I like it a lot !
I changed up a few things to suit my needs/playstyle from @Bopper's build and the general concept and theme of @Redlynne 's original build is still there I think (namely infinite pew!pew!pew!)

First, I got rid of Soul Mastery in favor of Power Mastery. While it is for sure weaker than Soul Embrace in the damage department but is still a respectable 80% damage buff. It pulls double duty as a Power Boost alternative to buff the ...buffs. Power Mastery also gives access to Temp Invulnerability which I have liberally frankenslotted with all the goodies that were missing due to lack of a +res power.

Next I got rid of Time Crawl and Time Stop. This is 100% a personal choice that caters to my playstyle since I never, ever play CoH solo, I am always grouping in TFs and such so missing out on that -regen isn't a big deal and just having a single hold isn't too hot either. I picked up Maneuvers and Recall Friend with these power picks.

Lastly I got rid of Suppressive Fire as it just feels really weak amidst all the DMC style pew! pew! pew! and I picked up Vengeance instead. I was going to keep SF it as a mule for the 7.5% recharge in the Basilisk Gaze 4pcs set but it turns out there was room for an extra LotG 7.5% recharge ! Yay Vengeance ! Yay 1 slot wonder !

I also sprinkled in a few more damage procs here and there with the slots I saved to round it out

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Defender
Primary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Teleportation
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temporal Mending -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal(42)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(5), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(11), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(13)
Level 4: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 8: Empty Clips -- PstBls-Dmg/Rng(A), Dtn-Dmg/Rng(13), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(15), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(15), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), FrcFdb-Rechg%(19)
Level 10: Swap Ammo
Level 12: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(45), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(45), DarWtcDsp-Slow%(46)
Level 14: Temporal Selection -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(21), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(21), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(23), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25), FrcFdb-Rechg%(25)
Level 18: Farsight -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 20: Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(A), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46), BslGaz-Slow%(48)
Level 22: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(48)
Level 24: Recall Friend -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Slowed Response -- ShlBrk-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(34), TchofLadG-%Dam(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg(29), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Apc-Acc/Rchg(31), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(23), ImpSwf-Dam%(31)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Chrono Shift -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(33), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(33), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(40)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Dmg/Rng(A), Dtn-Dmg/Rng(36), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(36), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(36), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(33), PstBls-Dam%(34)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 41: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Power Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Temp Invulnerability -- StdPrt-ResKB(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(7), Ags-Psi/Status(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(27)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(19)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition
------------

17 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

Lastly I got rid of Suppressive Fire as it just feels really weak amidst all the DMC style pew! pew! pew! and I picked up Vengeance instead. I was going to keep SF it as a mule for the 7.5% recharge in the Basilisk Gaze 4pcs set but it turns out there was room for an extra LotG 7.5% recharge ! Yay Vengeance ! Yay 1 slot wonder !

I also sprinkled in a few more damage procs here and there with the slots I saved to round it out

Suppressive Fire is great for procs and i would recommend fitting it in if you can. For a proc-centric build, you can take a look at my Time/DP/Power character for ideas that match your playstyle.

41 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Suppressive Fire is great for procs and i would recommend fitting it in if you can. For a proc-centric build, you can take a look at my Time/DP/Power character for ideas that match your playstyle.

Thanks for the link, I will look at that build. Thing is, I'm not even 50 and I didn't even take Hasten yet but I have already taken my T1 attack off my bar because the rest recharges fast enough that I don't need it. Adding in SF feels like it would superfluous even if it would do good damage with all those procs in it ! I didn't especially tailor this build to be centered on procs as my proc-fu is pretty weak I just figured that having at least 1 or 2 in powers that didn't have much would be better

2 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

Thanks for the link, I will look at that build. Thing is, I'm not even 50 and I didn't even take Hasten yet but I have already taken my T1 attack off my bar because the rest recharges fast enough that I don't need it. Adding in SF feels like it would superfluous even if it would do good damage with all those procs in it ! I didn't especially tailor this build to be centered on procs as my proc-fu is pretty weak I just figured that having at least 1 or 2 in powers that didn't have much would be better

Hey no worries, it's just ideas for you to take in. You should always play your way, no matter. No matter what, your PBU+Far Sight will make you a strong teammate. Everything else you bring to the table is gravy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seigmoraig said:

Lastly I got rid of Suppressive Fire as it just feels really weak amidst all the DMC style pew! pew! pew!

Oh ... but it isn't as a proc monster ...

Level 20:    Suppressive Fire    
 (A) HamiO: Endoplasm Exposure (+2 Acc/Mez)
 (21) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic): Level 10
 (21) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal): Level 10
 (23) Neuronic Shutdown - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 10
 (23) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 20
 (25) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Suppressive Fire: Gladiator's Javelin (3.5 PPM), Gladiator's Net (3.5 PPM), Neuronic Shutdown (3.5 PPM), Ghost Widow's Embrace (3.5 PPM), Unbreakable Constraint (4.5 PPM), Apocalypse (4.5 PPM), Decimation (1.0 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 126.41%)
  • 4.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 162.53%)
  • 1.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 36.12%

71.75 * 4 * 0.9 = ~258.3 average proc damage

(71.75 + 107.1) * 2 * 0.9 = ~321.93 average proc damage

The ~258.3 is without Superior/Purple 50 ... and the ~321.93 is with Superior/Purple 50 ... averaging the 90% proc chances into things.

The Decimation Build Up proc though is what can really act as a force multiplier for the AoE attacks of Empty Clips and Bullet Rain, since it buffs the damage dealt to every $Target hit after a Decimation proc.  It's one of those 1-2 combos that you have to experience first hand in order to appreciate it.

IifneyR.gif

10 hours ago, Redlynne said:

The Decimation Build Up proc though is what can really act as a force multiplier for the AoE attacks of Empty Clips and Bullet Rain, since it buffs the damage dealt to every $Target hit after a Decimation proc.  It's one of those 1-2 combos that you have to experience first hand in order to appreciate it.

Interesting, I had previously tried Decimation in another build (Sentinel I think) and it would rarely fire off and when it did I didn't even notice it.

What I did here by getting rid of SF is that I spread the slots around to other powers and added more procs to them, namely Executioner's Shot, Piercing Rounds and Hail of Bullets. Wouldn't I get a similar damage boost globally by having them spread out like that than having them concentrated in one power ?

I don't like having too many attacking powers when they all come back off cooldown and I am still pressing other buttons it just kind of feels wasteful.

I have Hail of Bullets I use on cooldown that isn't really part of any rotation. Then I have Bullet Rain, Empty Clips and Piercing rounds I use to fire into hordes. When it's down to Single Targets, I whip out Dial Wield, Executioner's Shot and Piercing Rounds to kill those bosses.

I'm just going by the numbers I see in Mids which may or may not be accurate:
Dual Wield: 143damage. no offensive procs but has the 2 sweet Defender ATO procs in it. not to mention the ATO bonuses
Executioner's Shot: 324.3damage. Has Apocalypse and Impeded Swiftness proc in it
Piercing Rounds: 230.7damage. 2 Procs, Positron's Blast and Bombardment. This power does double duty as an AoE and a ST skill.

So what would you replace here to add in SF ? Sure it looks stronger than PR and DW but it would make the attack rotation clunky to have a base 20sec recharging power in there to replace a base 6 and base 10sec power. Not to mention that I would need to take away procs from other powers to even slot it completely or completely get rid of Temporary Invul to fit it in the build. Tough choices !
I think I am going to go with my gut and keep the tighter power choice because correct me if I'm wrong but it feels like I am changing 4 quarters for a dollar bill by fitting in this power by weakening others

Edited by Seigmoraig

1 hour ago, Seigmoraig said:

So what would you replace here to add in SF ?

It Depends ...

It depends on the entirety of the build.  You can't just take things in isolation in an attempt to "Take All The Bestest Things" and just throw them together an automatically wind up with the Bestest Integration™ of everything together.

Classic example of optimal components with sub-optimal systems integration is something that was done on a Soviet era satellite design.

They had a fantastic infrared sensor that they put on the satellite.

They had a fantastic heat sink that they put on the satellite.

Guess where they put them on the satellite?

Right ... they put them right next to each other ... so that the fantastic heat sink contaminated the results of the fantastic sensor, rendering the data from the sensor objectively terrible.

What that means is that you need to go to the extra step/layer of checking your work for the assembly of animation times and recharge times so as to see how they all "fit" together (tetris style) without gaps and how "efficiently" they fit together.  It's something that I've been trying to do on my more recent build posts (once I figured out a process for doing so).  Because it's not enough to just have "All The Bestest Things" in the build planner if those "All The Bestest Things" do not fit together (neatly or well) resulting in a lot of waste/inefficiency despite all being individually "All The Bestest Things" as per the build planner.

As I have found, I often times need to do multiple revisions on builds in order to "test out" various tweaks and alternatives to the build plan and then cross-check that against the animation times of various attack chain sequences to make sure everything "fits" together efficiently without "wasted" unnecessarily excessive recharge that serves no useful purpose.

And yes, a 20s base recharge time sound like a minor eternity for an attack chain ... but once you pile on all the global recharge and start getting the power recharge down under 10s, you can start getting some really good results.  I mean, when you add up 71.25% global recharge from set bonuses, plus 70% recharge from Hasten and 50% recharge from Chrono Shift ... that's 191.25% recharge affecting every power in the build even without any recharge slotted into a power itself and from a 20s base recharge that means that Suppressive Fire recharges in ... 6.87 seconds.

Let me repeat that to make it really really obvious.

20 second base recharge

191.25% total global recharge bonus

6.87 second functional recharge

Powers that recharge in under 7 seconds can be put into an attack chain pretty easily ... which I detailed in my previous posts in this very thread.  And when you stack the animation time for Suppressive Fire on top of the less than 7 second recharge time you get an attack chain cycle time of less than 10 seconds per repeat ... which is "useful" in a variety of knock on ways, particularly if the duration of any debuffs/mez effects are 20s or higher because you can potentially double stack them within 10 seconds of starting your attack chain, which can then sustain that debuff/mez effect nigh indefinitely while the rest of your attacks in the chain defeat the $Target(s) you're attacking.

And that's before you factor being able to stack the Hold of a Cryo/Incendiary/Toxic Suppressive Fire attack with a Time Stop to neutralize $Targets, particularly if you're wanting to spread the suppression around beyond a single $Target in the dogpile.  In other words, you have options of engagement in relative safety that you wouldn't have by dropping Suppressive Fire and/or Time Stop.

This isn't a matter of what are "All The Bestest Things" ... it's a matter of HOW do you use the tools you give yourself ... which is a very different level of thinking about your build and your gameplay strategies and tactics.

IifneyR.gif

1 hour ago, Redlynne said:

And that's before you factor being able to stack the Hold of a Cryo/Incendiary/Toxic Suppressive Fire attack with a Time Stop to neutralize $Targets, particularly if you're wanting to spread the suppression around beyond a single $Target in the dogpile.  In other words, you have options of engagement in relative safety that you wouldn't have by dropping Suppressive Fire and/or Time Stop.

This isn't a matter of what are "All The Bestest Things" ... it's a matter of HOW do you use the tools you give yourself ... which is a very different level of thinking about your build and your gameplay strategies and tactics.

That all comes back to my final point though, what do you cut to fit in those skills, Recall Friend is an obvious choice in the build as it is more of a utility pick (not counting the KB res in it) but then what, Temp invul ? Being able to CC 1 boss for a few seconds in exchange for 40% S/L res and 6% Def just doesn't seem like a good trade off. Then what do you cut to add slots in Time Stop.
The game starts feeling way too convoluted to me when there are too many powers involved. Like if I wanted to hold a boss what would I need to do? Time Stop, Cryo Bullet, SF, Incendiary bullet. That's 4 buttons i needed to go through to hold that boss for a few seconds when I could have just been pewpewpewing and making it dead instead.

It just all feels to me like it would be shuffling powers/slots around to get a net neutral result. Sure SF would hit harder and I get that my "base 20 seconds" comment sounded incomplete because global cooldown and hasten is a thing, but at what cost ? Like I mentioned in my original post, I literally never solo in CoH (unless it's with a Mastermind then I find it amusing to solo somewhat) and seeing how the group dynamic is these days I just don't see it making that big of a difference.

I guess since I'm just more of a group player so it kind of skews my view on things like the importance of single target attacks VS higher resists especially since I see myself going into the fray to use Hail of Bullets.
Thanks a lot for your input though, I learned some things through this discussion !

Edited by Seigmoraig

49 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

what do you cut to fit in those skills

Personally, Dual Wield is the attack I always skip. It's only useful if you are exemplared below level 23 because you lose Executioners Shot...although SF can be had at level 20, so it could supplement your attack chain down to level 15. 

That being said, how you slotted Dual Wield is not how you would slot Suppressive Fire, so it is not as easy as replace A with B. 

Piercing Rounds is another power i tend not to take/use, so that could become your option for slotting the DW pieces. But I see you slotted PR for lots of range so perhaps you wanted to keep it as a snipe type power. But if you don't care about that, that would probably be my recommendation. Replace DW with SF and move DW slots to PR while proc'ing out SF.

It there was much else to comment...i suppose I personally would go with (but don't feel like this is gospel, play your way) the fighting pool over Recall Friend and Vengeance. I like having Tough to help me get to 75% S/L resistances. It would also allow you to not have to 6 slot Temp Invulnerability. If the loss of vengeance as a lotg mule is too much, you could also remove tactics (not really needed with farsight) and add weave. Just some thoughts. But I imagine you have built this already and you like how it plays, so that's all that matters.

Edited by Bopper

3 hours ago, Bopper said:

Piercing Rounds is another power i tend not to take/use, so that could become your option for slotting the DW pieces. But I see you slotted PR for lots of range so perhaps you wanted to keep it as a snipe type power. But if you don't care about that, that would probably be my recommendation. Replace DW with SF and move DW slots to PR while proc'ing out SF.

Interesting choice, I will try that !

• Like 1

I have a quick question (pun intended) for Quickform Snipes.  How are proc chances calculated for the quickform version?  I seem to recall this discussed elsewhere before, but I cannot seem to find the thread.

Does a Snipe (for all ATs who get one) use the Longer activation time in the calc, or the 1.0s(?) quick version?

Figured either @Redlynne or @Bopper have probably answered this before somewhere, so apologies if that is the case.

Dunno.  Dual Pistols doesn't include a Snipe power in the set, and none of the other builds I've made has included a Snipe power (just like this one does not).

So I really wouldn't be a good source for the answer to that question.

Recommend you cross-post your question over HERE.

IifneyR.gif

51 minutes ago, r0y said:

I have a quick question (pun intended) for Quickform Snipes.  How are proc chances calculated for the quickform version?  I seem to recall this discussed elsewhere before, but I cannot seem to find the thread.

Does a Snipe (for all ATs who get one) use the Longer activation time in the calc, or the 1.0s(?) quick version?

Figured either @Redlynne or @Bopper have probably answered this before somewhere, so apologies if that is the case.

The snipes are redirected powers (much like Titan Weapons with their fast/slow forms). So when you are redirected to a Quick Snipe, it uses the faster cast time for proc calculations.

• Thanks 1