GM Arcanum

Architect Entertainment - Content Ideas

So was having a crazy discussion in General about how someone should create an AE arc about going to see a dentist for a root canal (and the dentist is secretly a Vhazilok scientist), and an idea came up:  a dull pain temp power for the ensuing pain.  And that sparked an idea:  how about adding the ability to assign a temp power that can be used for the duration of a mission (or the whole AE arc).  Make it so that it could be assigned as one accepts the mission so it's possessed upon entering, but also give the option of having it placed somewhere within the mission as an objective that must be found.  For added fun, perhaps even allow the story creator to name what it's called, but if that isn't possible, at least give a good assortment of the game's standard temp powers to choose from.

They could be used to provide an advantage in combat or perhaps a requirement for some other feature (like fire extinguisher for putting out a fire, which is a different mission objective).

• Like 1

Yep!  We've thought about that.  There's even precedent with the Invigorate power that only rezzes you in AE so you can't abuse it outside the AE.  Being given a "disguise" too, like the temp costume powers for Hallowe'en would be good for an infiltration mish.

• Like 1

For creating a Custom Group, I'd like to see a new Standard Group added that features all of the Mastermind's Henchmen. It could simply be called "Pets."

• Like 2

This:

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world. Here you can download your own Private Server and other files. No moneybags're gonna put this genie back in a bottle!

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Make Energy Aura available for Tankers plz, Munitions Mastery (Epic) for Masterminds, Temporal Manipulation (attacks) for Dominators, buff somehow underperforming Lore pets (Robotic Drones, Demons, Seers).

We need more monsters.  Can we have access to the Halloween trick or treat monsters group?  Maybe also throw in the EB and Giant Monsters from the House of Horrors trial?

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned already, but I'd really like to see Reichsman added to the list.

Reichsman.  Actual Tyrant. The Engineers from the Skyraiders (why they are missing is odd) And the Seed of Hamidon.

Hospital maps, I mean one of the best/most annoying maps in game is the map of Mother Mayhem's abandoned hospital.  I have a great idea for an AE arc but a hospital map is a must.

Terra reactor map. I mean it doesn't have to be that exactly but something with a core room like that would be an awesome addition to the AE unique map section.