GM Arcanum

Architect Entertainment - Content Ideas

One other thing the people who I chat with as we make AE's, the Sky Raiders are wonderful enemies as world wide mercenaries and have plenty of representation even at the incarnate level, but don't have similar representation in AE. Is there any cbance of updating them, and perhaps other similar factions, so they can work at a higher level range?

1 hour ago, Driiquar said:

One other thing the people who I chat with as we make AE's, the Sky Raiders are wonderful enemies as world wide mercenaries and have plenty of representation even at the incarnate level, but don't have similar representation in AE. Is there any cbance of updating them, and perhaps other similar factions, so they can work at a higher level range?

I made my own high-level Sky Raiders. Check them out if you want, in my West Libertalia arcs: "West Libertalia Born And Raised", and "West Libertalia: Global Empire".

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA" to find all my stuff. Here are some enticing titles: The Murders In The RWZ Morgue, The Tangled Weave, Project Dragon, Fear And Loathing On Striga, The Warburg Connection, The War On Christmas, A Clockwork Romance, Is That A Club In Your Pocket Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?, Evolve Or Die, A Taste For Evil, Et In Arcadia Ego, Faultline By Night, Arena, West Libertalia Born And Raised, The Doctor Returns. More to come...

I don't think this counts as a bug so i'm going to post it here, but could we get the Awakened faction properly set up to level 54? Some of their enemies do go all the way up but hte faction only lists itself as level 34 and doesn't let us use them with higher tier enemies.

It'd be fairly useless as a *mission* map, but for a few other uses - the destroyed plane (map name IOM DESTROYED PLANE) would be a nice map to have.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

Please, if you feel the need to shoot down someone's suggestion by saying "It's not worth the devs time," don't. The devs are big boys and girls and can determine for themselves what is or is not worth their time, they don't need you to do it.

44 minutes ago, Greycat said:

It'd be fairly useless as a *mission* map, but for a few other uses - the destroyed plane (map name IOM DESTROYED PLANE) would be a nice map to have.

What mission is that from?

AE Arcs: Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) | Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374)

Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210)

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) | Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642)* | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104)* | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489)*

*Praetorian.

3 hours ago, Darmian said:

What mission is that from?

One of the Night Ward ones, working for the spell council. Forgetting the actual name, but it's where they want you to find out why a bunch of spells got upgraded and you fight the last man on earth.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

Please, if you feel the need to shoot down someone's suggestion by saying "It's not worth the devs time," don't. The devs are big boys and girls and can determine for themselves what is or is not worth their time, they don't need you to do it.

Oh, Elmo!  Yeah, done that, forgot about it!

• Like 1

AE Arcs: Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) | Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374)

Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210)

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) | Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642)* | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104)* | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489)*

*Praetorian.

Another idea: You know the canon missions whose maps have fallen enemies within? (I.E Eagle Eye's "Report to Councilman Hammett") That particular mission has an great atmosphere in my opinion, and I'd like to have an option to have something like that in AE.

11 hours ago, CursedSorcerer said:

Another idea: You know the canon missions whose maps have fallen enemies within? (I.E Eagle Eye's "Report to Councilman Hammett") That particular mission has an great atmosphere in my opinion, and I'd like to have an option to have something like that in AE.

Fallen enemies, slain councillors, the whole works.  You'd need two types though. One as "set decoration", grisly thought but as you say atmospheric, and individual ones that are pretty much human collectibles.  You CAN simulate a body, but you need a non objective friendly boss in dead slab animation, and hope for no guards, but they almost always appear, so they have to be friendly too.  And if for some freak reason those guards get into combat your "dead guy" might get up!

*Praetorian.

screenshot_210226-23-31-07.thumb.jpg.4e54e74728bb5e7dd1c4705e2b7cbf0e.jpgscreenshot_210226-23-29-02.thumb.jpg.36671032c06ec8daa14945b1f147c73b.jpg

This base from the Redside Kuzmin missions.  That would be a welcome addition,  It's not big but it has some character.

*Praetorian.