Community Project: Cleaning Up the Suggestions and Feedback Board

I don't support this suggestion. It doesn't seem necessary. The sub forum exists for this purpose and is read by the HC Team. Wanting to categorize and consolidate posts is just more work for no reason. Of course I'm not going to stop you from doing that work, but it's going to be a lot of editing and keeping updated a single stickied thread whose purpose is duplicative. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I will support this idea if it leads to less "everyone hates knockback" threads!

• Thanks 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Undead Labs (makers of State of Decay and State of Decay 2) have a kind of wish list where people post suggestions and other people can vote on them. The suggestions that bubble to the top quickest get looked at first, and sometimes get implemented into the game. Maybe something similar could be imported into these forums, to make the selection process more natural and dynamic.

• Like 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

12 minutes ago, Take One said:

Undead Labs (makers of State of Decay and State of Decay 2) have a kind of wish list where people post suggestions and other people can vote on them. The suggestions that bubble to the top quickest get looked at first, and sometimes get implemented into the game. Maybe something similar could be imported into these forums, to make the selection process more natural and dynamic.

I see this happening already with the suggestion sub forum. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 10/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, Glacier Peak said:

I don't support this suggestion. It doesn't seem necessary. The sub forum exists for this purpose and is read by the HC Team. Wanting to categorize and consolidate posts is just more work for no reason. Of course I'm not going to stop you from doing that work, but it's going to be a lot of editing and keeping updated a single stickied thread whose purpose is duplicative. 

Asking.. What sub forums you talking about ? 

I only see the suggestion forums for posting suggestions on just about everything in game.