What are your "ignore" habits and why?

Tahliah

5 hours ago, ZeeHero said:

Same here haha. in some way or other.

-edit

I sure have a lot of strange power over people. all I need to do is post, anything at all, common sense, common knowledge, nonsense, anything, and it gets voted down. wow. that's a neat superpower. useless but neat.

5 hours ago, ZeeHero said:

People who try to push stupid ideas or ways of thinking on others with no right to, pretending to be arbiters of "lore" or RP while pushing an idea that is antithetical to it, Regular jerks, "people" who get enjoyment from bullying, list goes on. if you are a jerk on purpose, you belong on the blocklist. forever.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes, glad someone is reposting common sense. I was joking about the superpower part. if that wasn't obvious. Given the number of times some troll has picked a fight with me over something they just literally pulled outta their you know what, I have to clarify.

Also to clarify don't get me wrong plenty of good people here. probably more than the bad. That does NOT change the fact that a significant number of trolls ruin it. and that they get away scott free with it every time.

it is the perfect haven for such First alphabet letter-holes.

If you want to know why I seem to have such a cynical angry attitude here, CERTAIN people need only look in a mirror. you know who you are.

I have reached out more times than I care to count, trying to find common ground and failed. ball has been in their court a while now. if they really weren't malicious wheres the olive branch? yeah I didnt think so.

Edited by ZeeHero
  • Thumbs Down 7

22 minutes ago, ZeeHero said:

Yes, glad someone is reposting common sense. I was joking about the superpower part. if that wasn't obvious. Given the number of times some troll has picked a fight with me over something they just literally pulled outta their you know what, I have to clarify.

Also to clarify don't get me wrong plenty of good people here. probably more than the bad. That does NOT change the fact that a significant number of trolls ruin it. and that they get away scott free with it every time.

it is the perfect haven for such First alphabet letter-holes.

If you want to know why I seem to have such a cynical angry attitude here, CERTAIN people need only look in a mirror. you know who you are.

I have reached out more times than I care to count, trying to find common ground and failed. ball has been in their court a while now. if they really weren't malicious wheres the olive branch? yeah I didnt think so.

image.gif.efacc485a4aa4b175e16e760052af8bb.gif

• Haha 3