Corruptor vs. Defender self-buff values

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't SELF-buff effects like Tough, Assault, etc., have a stronger effect for a soloing Defender than a soloing Corruptor?  Even though in theory Corruptors are supposed to be the more solo-capable AT?  What if a Corruptor's buffs that were self-ONLY were stronger than those of a Defender?  So their secondary would still be weaker than a Defender, but their pool powers could at least give them a little boost.

Just a random thought. 

Not sure what being solo has to do with the point you're trying to make?

Corruptors are already where they're intended to be: in-between Blasters and Defenders in both Damage and Survivability. I don't think you're going to convince many people that Corruptors need to be more survivable than Defenders (just like you wouldn't expect them to be more damaging than Blasters).

You could make an argument about where exactly they fall in-between Defenders and Blasters, and if they should be buffed in one way or another, but how well they perform is pretty much always going to be clamped between those two.

For reference though, Corruptors already have Scrapper-level Self-Damage Resistance values, and better-than-Scrapper-level Self-Defense values.

• Like 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"