Looking for a Spines/Fire build for farming

Jaro

Come on guys. There is no reason why all fire/spines can't be fire defense capped. The builds that have been posted...23% fire defense? 19%? Aegis is your friend.

Here is a simple build that's capped against fire. Only reason you need to heal is if you (like me) fall asleep at the wheel and forget to watch your endurance and your shields drop.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute

Primary Power Set: Spines

Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leaping

Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Barb Swipe -- Acc-I(A)

Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9)

Level 2: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(5), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(7), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(7), PrfZng-Dam%(39)

Level 4: Blazing Aura -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mlt-Acc/Dmg(11), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(13), ScrDrv-Dam%(40)

Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)

Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13), RechRdx-I(46)

Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam(15)

Level 12: Healing Flames -- Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17)

Level 14: Boxing -- Stg-Acc/Rchg(A), Stg-Acc/EndRdx(37), Stg-EndRdx/Stun(37)

Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(19)

Level 18: Quills -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(23), ScrDrv-Dam%(40)

Level 20: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam(27)

Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Rchg+(31), LucoftheG-Def(33)

Level 24: Consume -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 26: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)

Level 28: Burn -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(29), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(29), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(31), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(31), ScrDrv-Dam%(39)

Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48)

Level 32: Throw Spines -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(33), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(34), PrfZng-Dam%(39)

Level 35: Electrifying Fences -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(36), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(37), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)

Level 38: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)

Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(42), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(43), PstBls-Dam%(45)

Level 44: Summon Striker -- BldMnd-Dmg(A), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(45), BldMnd-Dmg/EndRdx(45)

Level 47: Impale -- MlsFur-Acc/Dmg(A), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx(48), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)

Level 49: Mu Lightning -- MlsFur-Acc/Dmg(A), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx(50), MlsFur-Dmg/Rchg(50)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Fury

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(34)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(25)

------------

thanks for posting this.  it looks interesting.  I'm looking to start a fire farmer.  I've been doing research but still trying to figure out how to start.

Hi all,

im looking for a Spines/Fire build for farming. Could someone paste a Pine plan by chance?

If possible something that can be extended as this girl has to earn some of the money herself :) Maybe exchange oranges later by purples :)

Thanks for helping!

Honestly for farming you don't need anything. I do just fine with my spines/fire brute and he has nothing of any sets in him at all. Hell he doesn't even have IO basics just the SO 53s I have picked up along the way. That is the entire point of AE farming is you make a map or run only maps that cater to your build. In this case a fire build that natively has maxed out fire resistances. Go in with a load of purples and click as needed. If yo are alone you will get more then enough drops to keep them full just burn the reds and yellows and blues as you get them and I set it so I don't get rez and breakfrees at all. I have farmed this toon solo in the AE since he was like 32. Start off slow and build up to what you can handle. And now between his fire resistances and the level shift from the alpha slot he is farming +4/8s with no problem. And like I said no real investment. Heck if you are AE farming just do one run every 3-4 for tickets instead of drops and you will have more then enough tickets to redo SOs and don't even have to spend money there either. Considering I don't plan on ever playing the toon outside of the AE farm or demon farm maps I see no reason to spend influence he is earning on making him any better since really I probably would not notice the difference.

Spending influence on a build makes a huge difference in clear speed, not to mention making it easier to live (IE not needing to rely on purple + blue inspirations as much).

Now now how much influence to spend is another thing. You can get a pretty cheap build to be very effective, but I woudlnt recommend So/generic IO level cheap. A purpled out build is awesome, but you dont need that if you dont want to do a lot of farming.

Exactly correct.  I have capped resists just from the fire set so Oranges=Reds.  I have enough accuracy built in through IOs so Yellows=Reds.  I have 45% fire defense so Purples=Reds.  I have 0 endurance issues running with all the toggles and sprint slotted with run speed so Blues=Reds.  Because of the high resist and high defense and heal in the set Greens=Reds.  Thanks to all that I can easily get 1 mil per min outside of drops. I have heavily invested in my farmers and now I have tons of money to support my other characters and if I feel like rolling another, spend 5 min farming and I have plenty to support them through most of their career.

The one problem I have with Mez build is that he went for patrons. I'm not going villain for a while, not even to unlock that, so IF I do a farm build, I'd probably do a hybrid of these + Mez, but mostly because the Spines/Fire is such a fantastically entertaining AoE machine with or without farming. (Not sure what the poor sucker can do against single target AVs though, but given how over powered almost all sets always are I guess it would be ok, just annoying.)

• 2 months later
On 6/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, Payne said:

There is always room for improvement. One persons build isn't the meta with this games different farms. Plus, he isn't even running either of the builds he posted. (See Mu Lightning and Pet on his bar and not in cheap or expensive builds).  You can get really crazy with expensive Ice/Fire Blaster for farming too!

I run an Ice/Fire Blaster and it is amazing. Runs fire farms better than any brute I've seen. It is very expensive, however, due to the lack of natural fire resistance that brutes/tanks/and scrappers get. But once you get it right, it deals out serious damage and butt-whoopins like no other. Not to mention it is super fun to play as well. Doesnt feel quite so much like a grind. 

On 6/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, SenkanYamato said:

Come on guys. There is no reason why all fire/spines can't be fire defense capped. The builds that have been posted...23% fire defense? 19%? Aegis is your friend.

Here is a simple build that's capped against fire. Only reason you need to heal is if you (like me) fall asleep at the wheel and forget to watch your endurance and your shields drop.

Level 50 Magic Brute

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9)

Level 2: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(5), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(7), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(7), PrfZng-Dam%(39)

Level 4: Blazing Aura -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mlt-Acc/Dmg(11), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(13), ScrDrv-Dam%(40)

Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)

Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam(15)

Level 12: Healing Flames -- Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17)

Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(19)

Level 18: Quills -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(23), ScrDrv-Dam%(40)

Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Rchg+(31), LucoftheG-Def(33)

Level 28: Burn -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(29), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(29), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(31), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(31), ScrDrv-Dam%(39)

Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48)

Level 32: Throw Spines -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(33), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(34), PrfZng-Dam%(39)

Level 35: Electrifying Fences -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(36), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(37), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)

Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Dtn-Acc/Dmg(A), Dtn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rng(42), Dtn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Dtn-Dmg/Rchg(43), PstBls-Dam%(45)

Level 44: Summon Striker -- BldMnd-Dmg(A), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(45), BldMnd-Dmg/EndRdx(45)

Level 47: Impale -- MlsFur-Acc/Dmg(A), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx(48), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)

Level 49: Mu Lightning -- MlsFur-Acc/Dmg(A), MlsFur-Dmg/EndRdx(50), MlsFur-Dmg/Rchg(50)

------------

Thanks for this build!  It's almost complete.  I'm curious are there any incremental, worthwhile, upgrades to the yellow sets?  Something resulting in a decent performance while building up the millions for the purple sets?  Or nah it'd be a waste?

Edited by Resu
Clarity

1 hour ago, Frostweaver said:

/rad?

It has no burn. Testing has shown, again and again, that Burn is the ultimate weapon on brutes in farms.

Unless you mean rad/ ?

Yes Rad/ 

So much simpler, easier, and faster. Yeah you technically "theoretically" may be faster choosing spines with the cone "throw spines" but honestly... not really.

I have both, pimped out, and I know how to play spines, I've played spines before the rad as well so I'm even more familiar with it and still vastly prefer the Rad/ variant.

6 hours ago, 3333053222 said:

Yes Rad/ 

So much simpler, easier, and faster. Yeah you technically "theoretically" may be faster choosing spines with the cone "throw spines" but honestly... not really.

I have both, pimped out, and I know how to play spines, I've played spines before the rad as well so I'm even more familiar with it and still vastly prefer the Rad/ variant.

Agreed.  I have both and Spines is generally faster on cheaper builds but once you get to the high end with a seamless chain of AoE attacks, Rad/ is a bit faster (at least for me) and easier without having to line up cones.  Spines is much easier to level through farming though as they get an AOE at low levels and Rad has to wait until at least 32 before they get theirs.   

Nope, Rad/, Claws/, spines/, ss/, staff/, db/, and TW/, /fire, /dark, /bio, /electric, /EA, /ice and /SD all make decent 6 minute farmers. of course it takes a /fire (usually) to make a 5 minute farmer, and claws/ spines/ or /rad (usually) to make a 4 minute farmer.

Heck, my wife is playing a 6 minute farmer that is a fire/fire TANKER. And of course, various flavors of scrapper, blaster, dominator, controller, sentinel, Kheld, and soldier can make decent farmers as well, although they often run it at less than +4/8.

I watched a dominator yesterday clear comicon s/l at +3/8 in 3:03. I mean, yes, it was at +3 instead of +4, but it was still darned fast and impressive. She ripped through a custom cave s/l patrol mission in like a quarter of the time my brute takes (once she popped permadom).

And good old fire/kins are still farming machines, albeit on lower levels.

No, farming is not the exclusive province of spines/fire or rad/fire Brutes. It is simply that they are the easiest to get started and the easiest (but not the cheapest) to build for it. Some at's/builds can outperform them but it is vastly more difficult and has a much higher risk factor.

Also virtually any brute, scrapper, or tanker can be built to idle-farm at +4/8 (except maybe the pure defense sets) and the /fire brutes can do it without making build compromises. Which is a point in their favor... farming can be super boring, and falling asleep while farming won't kill most brutes. You wake up from your ten minute nap with an aching wrist and a handprint on the side of your face and the level is cleared.

• 2 weeks later
On 6/8/2019 at 11:10 AM, SenkanYamato said:

Level 50 Magic Brute

Hero Profile:

------------

As a bit of feedback, I did this build and it is a great all around build.  Works wonderfully for farming as well as doing the occasional task force.  I ran Admiral Sutter and while most of the rest of the team had faceplanted from the AOE's this build was barely dented without actively trying to avoid the strafing.  Until both AV's piled on the health bar stayed up.

I highly recommend this build.  For a cost idea I did "Buy it nao"  on a weekend and spent ~$140 million to get it fully slotted.  I could have saved a fair amount of influence if  I had I saved IO's and done some converting, but I was in a rush due to lack of time.

Like Narminian said, but simpler.

a fully IO'd out 'uber farmer' is the difference between running 3 full sets of comicon runs (15 missions) in the hour between getting home and having dinner, and running 1 set and maybe another mission or two. 40 mil vs. 150 mil is a rather serious difference in my book.

the difference more than pays for itself.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:11 PM, Frostweaver said:

Like Narminian said, but simpler.

a fully IO'd out 'uber farmer' is the difference between running 3 full sets of comicon runs (15 missions) in the hour between getting home and having dinner, and running 1 set and maybe another mission or two. 40 mil vs. 150 mil is a rather serious difference in my book.

the difference more than pays for itself.

No argument there.   But if you don't have the cash for all of those purples and high influence sets, the build from SenkanYamato is a good solid build for getting started.

Sure, as long as you realize that if you actually spend a few hours on a saturday running the farms, you can very very quickly afford the super-expensive high-performance builds with a boatload of cash to spare. keeping your farmer build low-performance simply means that for the next toon you need to grind out a set of Very Rare for, you get to spend two or three times as much time simply getting them ready to play in the big leagues, rather than out doing the content with the shiny new smexy alt you just levelled.

Farming, after the first few dozen runs proving to yourself how much of a badass you are, just isn't as much fun as real content with a real team. If you alt at all, investing your early farming hours on an 'uber' build can and will save you an enormous amount of time spent on 'work' before your alts can have 'fun'.

Advice to leave your farmer barely capable of doing what a farmer does is simply bad advice.

Good early builds are extremely valuable, you just need to realize that you need to replace that Honda Civic with a Shelby GT500 using the money you won racing ASAP. preferably in a matter of hours. It only took my rad/fire 5 hours from level 50 SO's to '4 minute build' using only money she earned herself, buying super packs and ato packs, and a few hundred converters. Spines/fire has even better tools to earn the inf for leetness from ground zero at speed.

Edited by Frostweaver

Again, no argument.  I did this as a means to an end and to see what a low cost build would be like.  I already know what a fully tweaked build will do, I had more than one on live.  Right now I just don't have the play time that I did 12 years ago, so low cost was an experiment.  I could have dumped all my cash and had it right off, but I chose to  do a test.  I doubt that I will keep it long after I hit 50 and start actually farming.  

• 4 months later

The MU Mastery power set is no longer available, what does that do to the build?

What's the current state of the art for fire/spines builds? I just hit 50, and looking to respec and get kitted out with good enhancement sets to maximize my farming and playing.

8 hours ago, zroh said:

The MU Mastery power set is no longer available, what does that do to the build?

What's the current state of the art for fire/spines builds? I just hit 50, and looking to respec and get kitted out with good enhancement sets to maximize my farming and playing.

Look at the farm fresh builds thread. In regards to Mu mastery not being available, did you do the patron power arc on villain side to unlock them?

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1559;724;1448;HEX;|
|78DA6594594F135114C7EF30536B4BA13B2D02D296BD48ED0026AE312AD60721012|
|19AF8521B1869B550D242228F7E01A3A8E1C5055C125C9F648B7C0135EA17F003B8|
|A1263E19C57A3AFF633B4927697E67FEF79C7B96DE3B0397FA6CCF4F5C3E2CA4CA6|
|3E9442E173F9A9D99D6AC23DA68723293CE8CCFCA4208EB48662217D057CCF4EAD2|
|ADF88096D6B4C8F0546A52CBF921F569E7B5C99C1689A5B4EC6CFCC84C3621AC839|
|94C9ABC346DCCA69BFD5A8242C6EDFF5FC6B46C2E999AAAD2DF63A9F1E434AD7A8F|
|4FA546239C67263E90C84DD38E7E4A1EA1DFAB56C14FDE24AE2A42A81651718D390|
|72AD79937C0D69BE072214CD2632B44B7A46BDBA2CC1E70A5E0021F93740B71DB6F|
|33EF80D6BBCC05D0B608AE5294CCB5C91F65AC7D02AB3F33BF808EAFA06B137C437|
|D99102B993A85AED5305FD39A196B8AF97785AE35FF616E31FF826D79708DBC2DDC|
|ABC5474603CDC10FB67523E75BDAB792EBAD4C16E214E14881C10B60D345B0350DA|
|A1360880AAA42ACA8E23AD709769E9DFD17727878BE352A18E0B97B78DEAE5EF01D|
|D5E244ACE2B4619EFE6AA61DDCE1603A411FD5E0E61ADC1FD0B793342FF7EDF562E|
|F260F1876806EF2F1C147F8F610CCB2A821AD169A54CB71C12DA1CFEB25A18EFBAA|
|DB8B3CF5FB99FBC09D07980799874017EDDBC0B91A8298D37BEAB591F76B5CC09C8|
|2F765CC7B116CBB07BDE301187EC8F3A4FD42DC7388EBBCD222440B6B2D01A1C79F|
|23F7763E33ED83F8CF3A8698A7C0F008D8350C2628A693CF43E70B45D7762D33579|
|8AB60D71A731D8CCBB89F85D8C812B4DD8F988F994F40F519F329B84151519E5194|
|CF52BD52BCE734406861A396A74744CB14B54CE929537ACB949852FC32E4FB8DAB5|
|DC83CA8F0326952009AC551BCEDF94D6BF1AB21248EF95ED224E9349FFE20FEC56F|
|46FF76F8FF30FACFE3F404E6C0B356BD1A3DD719833D64B097E858A8DCC33C5D0B9|
|5F50D7749FFD95CB24F1AF490A764FF03C528F396|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

• 3 months later

Just lookin for feedback on this build I made. Thanks guys!

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1436&c=659&a=1318&f=HEX&dc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

• 2 months later
On 9/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, KrazedKaos707 said:

Just lookin for feedback on this build I made. Thanks guys!

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1436&c=659&a=1318&f=HEX&dc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

Nothing happening here... need a new set of links... 

• 3 weeks later
On 5/23/2019 at 11:08 AM, darkling said:

This is what my Spines/Fire Brute is running atm, S/L/F Resistance capped. Fire farm/Battle Maiden map at +4x8 with Bosses solo

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

Level 50 Mutation Brute

Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Lunge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)

Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(5)

Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(40)

Level 4: Spine Burst -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(7), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(19), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(45)

Level 6: Healing Flames -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(11), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(13), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(13)

Level 8: Impale -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam/Rech(39), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(39), GldJvl-Dam%(40), GldJvl-Acc/End/Rech(40)

Level 10: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(33), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)

Level 12: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)

Level 14: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def(34)

Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)

Level 18: Quills -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29)

Level 20: Kick -- Empty(A)

Level 22: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(48), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)

Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(27)

Level 26: Ripper -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)

Level 28: Burn -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), Obl-%Dam(33), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(36), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46)

Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(34), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(36)

Level 32: Throw Spines -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)

Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 41: Physical Perfection -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(42), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(42), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(42)

Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)

Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48), RechRdx-I(50)

Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)

Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(15)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(15), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(17), PrfShf-EndMod(17)

------------

When I click the data link it just opens the build I already have in Mids'.

• 2 weeks later

You are so far over cap on Fire resistance, there's no gain on Winter's Gift in SS(do you even need a travel power) or really Reactive Defenses in Weave, and then Maneuvers is under slotted for Defense. If you have more defense you won't be needing Healing Flames, so slotting that for Fire defense bonuses. You have Ageless, is the End recovery from an extra slot in Boxing doing any good?  Instead of Stealth you could take CJ and still slot LotG +Recharge and get a few points of Fire Defense.  If you are going to slot the Purple sets, take the Damage proc vs the straight Damage IO. 

I think you have more recharge than needed for Fire Farming, I'd get more winter sets(use Catalysts to have Superior versions) for Fire defense or Sets like Annihilation or Scirocco's as cheaper options.  Keep an eye on your resistances, if you are over 90% to Fire with only 1 fire toggle running, only run one and save the end, Tough won't help make sure that's not turned on.  Also perhaps don't need the +Resist IOs in Maneuvers depending on where you Fire resist ends up. 

If you are using single target attacks, probably not being as efficient as possible.  Probably want Electric Fences vs. Mu Lighting.  It has a much lower recharge than Ball Lighting and can immobilize mobs close to you when you might be over agro cap. I would also try and maximize the AoE powers with 6 slots, Blazing Aura, Quills, Burn with more procs(damage and -Resists).  With Ageless you probably do not need a 3rd slot in Hasten, but you could get boosters to get the most out of 2 slots. Build up and Fiery Embrace can be similarly used with perhaps one less slot or maybe the chance for Build Up  proc in Build Up.  

For me it's some place between 42-44% Fire Defense I really feel strong in a Fire Farm and stop needing Healing Flames(45% is better). That frees you up from eating Lucks as well having to spend time casting Healing Flames.  

Without trying to change too much, here's something that gets to 45% Fire Defense and 90% Resist without running Plasma Shield.

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1498&c=684&a=1368&f=HEX&dc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