Ecloga Prima (25362) - a literal classic returns

Heraclea

Ecloga.thumb.jpg.5a8a7bc121b3c67fbd556887aa2cbd25.jpg

This is a very simple one map mission full of custom mobs with one unique feature: all of the author-defined text, including mission dialogs, mob descriptions, and everything else are entirely in Latin.  The CoH cstume creator makes astoundingly good fauns and satyrs. 

For consistency's sake, the whole game interface needs to be translated into Latin.  If somebody is going to get on the stick on that, I will help. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

3 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

This is a very simple one map mission full of custom mobs with one unique feature: all of the author-defined text, including mission dialogs, mob descriptions, and everything else are entirely in Latin.  The CoH cstume creator makes astoundingly good fauns and satyrs. 

For consistency's sake, the whole game interface needs to be translated into Latin.  If somebody is going to get on the stick on that, I will help. 

ifay youay array ingusay Ircecay, antcay youay useay igpay atinlay?

Edited by justicebeliever
  • Haha 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 1 month later

Something odd.  While I was searching through some missions, this came up in the search, and a little US flag/Union Jack icon appeared in the search.  I gather this means that the system thinks it was a story in English, and ,.. it isn't.  Can this be changed? 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291