/monitorattribute Command?

Shenanigunner

I have a blank entry for /monitorattribute, so when someone noted online that /monitorattribute influence would pop up a current Inf window, I was thrilled.

However, no one seems to know any other arguments for the command, and the two search links I can find lead to an IP-address location that won't come up.

Also, after I executed the command, then executed it again to toggle the Inf window off... the window reappeared every time I zoned. Annoying.

Pointers to full info on this appreciated. And no, it isn't even listed on ParagonWiki.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

To remove an attribute from the monitorattribute window...

/stopmonitorattribute xxx

This thread has popmenu macros that show how to use /monitorattribute with some attributes.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887255&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=72

The page has a listing of all the attributes...

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Combat_Attributes_Window

So the "monitor" is just a mini version of items in the Combat Attributes window?

I figured out a few things by experimenting, but the main thing I learned is that once you've called the monitor, it will reappear on every zone change, even if you killed all its line items.

The /monitorattribute command is also a toggle - call the same arg twice and it turns off that line. Maybe the /stop version has to be used to completely kill the thing.

ETA: the popmenu topic is a great find, thanks!

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Never mind - all the pieces fell together when I realized this command echoes material from the Combat Numbers window. Got all the info and it's in the Guide.

If anyone knows the window control name for the Attribute Monitor, though... I'd love to know it!

• 3 years later

SG, do you still need to know this answer? This is an old thread. But hey, as long as I'm here...

The window name for the Attribute Monitor is "combatmonitor".  Can't be opened with /Window_show or closed with /window_hide. Can be resized with /window_scale, however.

I just updated the Wiki with a whole bunch of codes and abbreviations for the various combat attributes that can help fit them into the 256 character limit for binds.

Edited by BlackSpectre
Changed name