Allow us to see status effects on enemies

biostem

I did a quick search of the forums, but didn't see this mentioned, (though I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this);  Just as we can see the various buffs and debuffs being applied to our character, please allow use the *option* to see what buffs or debuffs are affecting the targeted enemy.  What're your thoughts?  Thanks for reading!

You... should be able to now? They generally apply some sort of visual effect or pose on the enemy as it is now. (And there's always the power analyzer, not sure if that helps or not.)

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

You... should be able to now? They generally apply some sort of visual effect or pose on the enemy as it is now. (And there's always the power analyzer, not sure if that helps or not.)

I'm talking about a series of icons under the target box, just like buffs or debuffs applied to you show up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biostem said:

I'm talking about a series of icons under the target box, just like buffs or debuffs applied to you show up.

Yes! Some things are REALLY hard to see, especially with more then 2 people throw out stuff. Even things like the redish shields for a -res debuff can be super hard to see against some red colored baddies.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later