Help to MAX out my Stone/Bio

Wolfenstein

Hello all.  I'm asking for help today to give me every little thing I can get out of my new toy.  Her name is Goldirocks =)

A little background on me and my toys, she is my sixth Brute 50, all but one is IO'd out to the best of my ability through Mids.  I seem to make one, farm with it, get the four major accolades, do TF's with them and have a little fun before moving on to my next creation  I know it sounds cruel, but I do go back and play with them all.  I put as much inf into all of them so inf is not an issue whatsoever.  i'm not trying to brag, I just REALLY love to farm, it's calming to me.  I make inf, I spend inf.  This one cost me just over $900,000,000.  I don't make anything, I sell recipes and use it for inf to max out other toons.  That said, my goal with this toon is to have a "Tank" like Brute that can do anything without dying.  I have a SS/Fire, but I really hate Rage crash and Stone/ is about the same thing.  I have not made anything /Bio yet and herd great things about, so I put the two together to make this toon.  This is the best build that MY mind could come up with and make reality.  I've been running around with her for a few days now and really am impressed at how much she can take.  My goal with her was to do the above mentioned but in doing so I came up short of my goal.  My goal was to have her ALWAYS be at cap(cap+) in rest in S/L Res and in Def, if that's even possible.  With the six toggles I run, I count the Def Adaptation, my S/L Res is at 80%, my Melee Def is at 15%, S/L Def at 18.82%.  This is with Cardiac Incarnate in.  Once I run into a group of more then four, my numbe for Res goes to max 90%, but will start to fall as soon as I kill them off, one by one.  if I use my Res shield, when I enter the (Farm) group, it will stay at 90 for the entire fight, only to go down a couple points until I get to the EB.  She needs no insp to fight and kill/survive in AE or outside.  I'm really asking for someone smarter at this then I to help me reconfig this build to try and run the offensive toggle, rather then the +Res one and still be at cap.  I'm not even sure it's possible, but I am really sick of breaking it down over and over again just to end up at the same ending (or worse) LOL.  If you can rework it, I'm all ears.  I'd like to keep as much as possible with the IO's that I have but if I need to seel off the ones I don't need to buying the ones I do, so is life.  As, for incarnates, I have not put anything else into them except for the one I have.  I would like to maybe go the route of using the Melee one for the extra +Res, when the +Res shield id not up and just alternate them, that way I could get the +End Mod, +Rec Incarnate to help with that.  I have zero end issues atm with this build running all those toggles and swinging away.  Not sure if +End Mod is better or worse in a build like this then +End Reduc.  Thanking you in advance, here is her build... (for whatever reason, it shows her KB at 4.5.  In game it's actually 13.  I have no idea why it's showing that in Mids.  And that +Res shield that I mention that I hit as I enter a fight to get the cap is Ablative Carapace.)

Goldirocks.mxd