Want/need someplace for a CC?

Greycat

Just since it seems costume contests always run into the sun not being up in Atlas and affecting colors and the like...

Very non-fancy base available. Three stages which should be enough for most contests, as well as travel to both sides (and co-op.)  One's a plain stage, one has a bit of a catwalk, one has a stand for whatever you want to use it for, all have tiered stages around the edges for contestants.

Stages-13625. Let your contestants be seen the way they were meant to.

(I'm not a fancy base builder. But this doesn't really need it.)

• Thanks 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

It was suggested to open one room up a bit. Room 1 is "open sky," but with interior lighting.

As a sort of map - the base is laid out (mostly) in a cross. N goes to transport - hero, coop and villain.

Stage 1 is south - open sky.

Stage 2 is East - closed, catwalk (ish) .

Stage 3 is west - plain, basic stage and central winners/judges/whatever platform. (Seriously. Only decoration in this room is the number 3.)

Edit: Also for those last minute "Gah, I didn't fix that color," Icon and Facemaker representatives have been confined convinced to donate time to help out. Plus there are two ATMs.

Edited by Greycat
  • Thanks 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

• 1 month later

Since I'm standing in another CC delayed for sunlight... just reminding folks about this base! (And taking suggestions. I'm not a super base builder, but tweaks are appreciated.)

• Thanks 1