Energy and Combat flgiht oddness

Greycat

So, while testing for something else (the "can you craft empowerment buffs while in form" and "Do the timers tick down if you don't get the benefit," answer being yes to both,) I noticed something odd in Energy Flight.

First, it kept stacking in Combat Attributes.

Next, that it had a constantly shifting debuff from Energy Flight as one of the stacks - it went from something like -.14, to -3.x, to -14 %.

Thinking it was something to do with the buff I'd created to test, I deleted that power. No change. Shifted, no change. This cycling flight speed debuff kept showing up (along with multiple energy flight bufs.)

Switched to another PB to compare, nothing slotted to affect speed, no empowerment buffs. Saw the same thing. Also noticed it in Combat Flight.

Am I missing a mechanic here or does someone have an idea what's happening? Or should I go ahead and forward this as a bug? It's minor, but *odd.*

FLight 1.JPG

Flight 2.JPG

Fliight 3.JPG

Those three are from the one I was testing on. (Didn't screenshot it still happening after deleting the buffs. All the "inccrease speed" ones.)

This is a different character with nothing slotted for fly speed, low level, no global buffs (which should show up differently anyway,) nothing that should affect it and no empowerment buffs added, so independent from the testing.

Combat flight.JPG

Combat flight did the same.

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Hmm. Interesting. All right, then, not Kheld specific.

And I should've thought to check on Mystic Flight too. It does the same thing.

Thanks!

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Fly

Self:

• bullet_black.pngUnresistibleStacking1 Fly for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngPvEUnresistibleStackingCancelSuppression+136.5% SpeedFlying for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngPvEUnresistibleNo BuffsStackingCancelSuppression+80% SpeedFlying for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngPvPUnresistibleStackingCancel+136.5% SpeedFlying for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngPvPUnresistibleNo BuffsStackingCancel+80% SpeedFlying for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsStackingCancel+100% SpeedFlying for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsStacking-101% SpeedFlying for 0.75s   <-----<<
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistibleStackingCancel+800% MovementControl, MovementFriction for 0.75s
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsStacking+100% to chance of all effects tagged FlightActive for 0.75s

People keep "rediscovering" this for some reason ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.