Solo No Inspirations +4x8 MoITF

Werner

13 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Blood Thirst: Take it, Slot it with Gaussian's Proc, Love it.

Thanks for the input. TBH i didn't play it out of the box and the whole mechanic seems a little broken. I don't have the reference, but after doing some reading I found a post that said it wasn't completely finished(?) or needed some fixing. I like the damage and speed at 50, but I think that's part of the set anyway. From what you say it basically negates exhaustion (as long as your atk chain is good for the cooldown period).

On 5/7/2020 at 9:07 AM, xl8 said:

Thanks for the input. TBH i didn't play it out of the box and the whole mechanic seems a little broken. I don't have the reference, but after doing some reading I found a post that said it wasn't completely finished(?) or needed some fixing. I like the damage and speed at 50, but I think that's part of the set anyway. From what you say it basically negates exhaustion (as long as your atk chain is good for the cooldown period).

Interesting.  Broken/Incomplete/In Need Of Fixing in what way?  The Frenzy stacks seem to apply their buffs in game as described.  Would love to know more about this if anyone has info.

My only experience with the set is here on Homecoming in the last couple months, so if it played differently in the past I wouldn't know. 

It doesn't technically negate exhaustion.  It just gives the 5 stacks while you are exhausted.  The marker for exhaustion sticks around in the upper right, and regular attacks won't replenish them if you were to do say Rending -> Blood Thirst -> VS -> Rending.  That said Rending at 5 stacks has a *huge* radius, so definitely worth being able to have on demand.  Looks like Rending is on a 5s recharge on my current build outside hasten, so inside hasten and with Force Feedback up the filler attack is nearly extraneous.

Attack chain on Savage shouldn't be much of an issue; Hemorrhage is garbage (as is the cone, skip the cone) on a Brute, so the T1 and T2 are better choices. The only power I use that triggers Exhaustion is Rending Flurry.  Until I slotted BT with Gaussian's I never used it during an opener, but at this point I'll hit if for the Build-Up chance, fire off an Ice Blast for the Decimation Proc (another Build-up), then Savage Leap into the mob at that point.  I highly recommend Force Feedback in Vicious Slash as well.  I should probably pull some enhanced recharge from VS to get it to fire more often, but ATM outside Hasten VS recharges in about 3.6s on my current build. 2.8s when Hasten is up.  I'm notoriously bad at figuring out optimal chains, but I tend to fire VS as often as it is up and probably have too much recharge in attacks because unless I'm debuffed I've nearly always got more than one ST attack available. (T1, T2, VS, and Ice Blast from Arctic Mastery).

On teams there's rarely time for all of that setup, so it's just Leap -> Rending -> Thirst -> VS -> (ST if needed)-> Rending.

Full Disclaimer:  I'm not running a "High End" build by any stretch of the imagination.  There's one "Purple" in the whole thing (Armageddon Proc in Leap), and I haven't re-worked it for being lvl 50 or really build for defense yet either.  I did prioritize +rech while collecting various leveling sets and currently sit around +75% global before Hasten.

Edited by InvaderStych

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, InvaderStych said:

Broken/Incomplete/In Need Of Fixing in what way? 

It was a discussion in the thread below which pointed out the trade off for damage with balancing stacks, as well as the long animation time on blood thirst being a significant detriment.

It also links to this page which makes the same "unfinished" comparison.

• Like 1

So I thought I'd give this a shot... I just completed a solo MoITF on my dark/dark brute!. Not going to lie, it took a long time (several hours). I'm so pumped right now. My second toughest brute is probably my claws/elec but this dark/dark just takes the cake.

EDIT: now that my adrenaline has worn off a bit I thought I'd post some details: MoITF with no insps/temps (but with rocket pack).

T4 Alpha - Cardiac Core
T3 Interface - Degenerative Partial Core
T3 Judgement - Void Total Radial
T4 Destiny - Ageless Radial
T3 Lore - Longbow
T4 Hybrid - Assault Core

As Werner mentioned, Lore is not much help. I'm dark/dark so I went with soul mastery and void judgement for thematic reasons. Went with an attack chain of Smite -> Siphon Life -> Smite -> Midnight Grasp.

Mission 1: Skipped what I could and was careful not to trigger ambush at the end. Didn't really have any close calls but discovered that Darkest Night actually helped here. I'd pick up the boss or elite boss and cast it on them while going to work on the mobs. That combined with the DDR from Ageless and I really didn't face much danger from these mobs.

Mission 2: Really worried about this one. I would start by casting Darkest Night on the squids and pulling the crabs around corners. After killing a cyst I'd clear the mob so this mission took forever. Luckily, I was high.

Mission 3: Pretty normal up the hill, skipped what I could, killed what I had to. Nothing around the computer can actually debuff my defense I don't think so the normal attack chain kept health full. After computer, grabbed requiem. No biggie. Then Romulus. Also no biggie, just took awhile.

Mission 4: Straight to platform and then pulled the mobs off the sides near Romulus. This is where I sort of cheated. I would grab the nictus and then use my jetpack to get them away from Romulus. I started the TF with no temp powers but it let me use jetpack so I'm not sure if that's cheating or not. Then it was just a slog to kill the nictii one by one. Assault really helped. For the most part, siphon life kept me away from dark regen. I would get stunned by the jetpack was up so I'd just fly high when the stun hit and then go rest. Went in for Romulus until the ambushes would trigger. I actually liked the ambushes because they couldn't kill me and it was fuel for soul drain. Relied on death shroud and soul drain to clear the ambushes while focusing on Romulus. He fell and it was off to the towers. 

There were a couple of times I got to ~1/4ish health but usually had dark regen ready to go. The combination of ageless plus darkest night on the toughest guy in the group usually meant I had a lot of time to listen for that "death sound" letting me know my defenses were dropping. Had to back away maybe 3 or 4 times.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with dark armor. My main on live was elec armor and I thought it was crazy tough. I have a rad armor brute on homecoming as well but doesn't feel as tough as this.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Pocket Blight: Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Dark Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Smite -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(3), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Hct-Acc/Rchg(5), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Hct-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Death Shroud -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15)
Level 4: Shadow Maul -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(19), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Arm-Acc/Rchg(21), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Arm-Dam%(23)
Level 6: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27), StdPrt-ResKB(27)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(31)
Level 10: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 16: Dark Regeneration -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), ThfofEss-+End%(40)
Level 18: Dark Consumption -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg(37), Obl-%Dam(39), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 20: Cloak of Darkness -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(45)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 32: Midnight Grasp -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Soul Tentacles -- JvlVll-Dam%(A)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg(50)
Level 44: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Darkest Night -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Cloak of Fear -- ToHitDeb-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: Void Judgement 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

I don't yet actually have Task Force Commander. My knockback is too low atm and Romulus was able to knock me back but I just fought through it. I'm thinking of dropping vengeance for super jump and adding another +4. 

Edited by dzyp2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dzyp2 said:

So I thought I'd give this a shot... I just completed a solo MoITF on my dark/dark brute!. Not going to lie, it took a long time (several hours). I'm so pumped right now. My second toughest brute is probably my claws/elec but this dark/dark just takes the cake.

Nice! I threw together a quick damage-oriented Dark/Dark/Mu Brute build for a friend, and it looked like it might be fun. He's still leveling, though, and I only spent a few hours on it, so I'm sure it's not my best work. Nice to know what it's capable of if built and played well. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Werner said:

Nice! I threw together a quick damage-oriented Dark/Dark/Mu Brute build for a friend, and it looked like it might be fun. He's still leveling, though, and I only spent a few hours on it, so I'm sure it's not my best work. Nice to know what it's capable of if built and played well. 🙂

It's incredibly tough! I updated my original post with my build.

• Thanks 1

You guys have a lot more patience than I do. I'm currently leveling a Rad/MA Tanker, and yes, it's not fully slotted and I'm fighting +2 and +3, but, ugh, so slow. Hitting for 150-200 with my high attacks is like watching paint dry.

I've soloed Synapse as a I leveled (just +0x1) but even then, sloooow. It got better when I lightbulbed into pulling the whole floor and AoEing it down instead of fighting a spawn at a time. I can't imagine the dullness of trying to soloing a +3 or +4 AV.

This is a bit like the whole Brute VS Scrapper argument and me who got into the habit of throwing my new alts into the AE and have my alternate account do a couple maps which puts them at 23, allowing met to slot everything before starting with Posi and move on up. I started doing it with my Fire Armor/Psi Tanker because I can do attack chains that are only AoEs (Mass Levitate, Electric Fences, Ball Lightning, Burn, Psi Sweep. repeat).

But on a whim I decided to try my Claws/Bio Scrapper and despite not being completely Incarnated (just T4 Musculature) and having to use my heals once in a while (40% defense since I did not get Barrier yet) I found it kills as fast, or faster. When I do Follow-Up, and get the Scrapper ATO crit, and do Shockwave and Spin and both fit in the ATO's proc the crits, omfg, it tears through the spawns.

To me soloing stuff ends not being about surviving, but managing to keep my interest as I whittle through enemies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

You guys have a lot more patience than I do.

<snip>

To me soloing stuff ends not being about surviving, but managing to keep my interest as I whittle through enemies.

I find the solo grind to be soothing. It's my happy place. So if it takes me over an hour to take down some AVs, it's only my fingers that are getting tired. That said, faster is certainly better, so I'm experimenting on beta with a build that brings me from 280 DPS to 350 DPS. That should dramatically speed up L54 AV fights.

• 1 month later

Not even sure I want to post this, but man, that fight was a beast. Managed to complete it no temps, no insps, +4/x8 with 6 deaths on my Titan/Bio scrap. I think I will leave it at that for now. The deaths were avoidable, just me lacking patience to retreat and get my defenses up. Used the incarnates to up my resist as close to brute range as possible. Used carnie lore. So s/l was capped resist @ 75% and negative energy around 30-40% or so. That worked until Rommie, at which time I switched my lore to seer, and went cardiac instead of resilient. Went void for judgement and juggled barrier + void to have some form of bonus resist as much as I could. Had to be exceedingly careful with the bosses (praefectus). Any more than one in a group was grounds for dying. I had to respec out, just like I did for the STF, and picked up hibernate and hover. Hibernate was helpful all throughout, and hover was a lifesaver for the last boss nictii? nictus? Hover is OP! Did the same order as when I tried it with temps (right most, the spawner, first, and regen last, then Rommie.  

• Like 1

Congratulations! And I'm guessing that not only could you survive other than a few slip ups, but you put out a ton of damage as well? Or did you run mostly in defensive? I have a Titan/Bio Scrapper that I've just not done anything with because I'm not sure what to do with him. I was thinking maybe pure damage with just enough survivability to be viable, but that would be rather unlike me. Yeah, Hover was very helpful for the last fight, one of those cases where I'm glad I went with flight on that toon.

8 hours ago, Werner said:

Congratulations! And I'm guessing that not only could you survive other than a few slip ups, but you put out a ton of damage as well? Or did you run mostly in defensive? 

I'm not sure how to measure damage, but some anecdotal comments:  

It probably took close to three hours for the first three missions. (But I'm slow. It takes me 1 hour to run ITF solo on lowest setting.) Mostly because I didn't want any stray mobs coming in (see note about 2 praefectus being very deadly). I ran offensive for ~90% of the time. For each mob I made sure I had either void or barrier up and ready. It takes about 4 aoe swings to take out the minion adds and Lts (centurions). Then single target rotation with defensive sweep to finish off the bosses. Hibernate if I got hit with too many -def shots from the bosses/mob. 

Like you, I had no trouble with the 3rd mission main boss fight. I imagine it likely went quicker for me. The last boss fight, with hover, probably took as long or longer as it did for you. I had no access to arc of destruction and had to minimize aoe's to conserve end for the nictii. Plus run in efficient at times. Roughly speaking, it was about 2.5 lore appearances per boss.  So that's about.. 30-35 minutes? x 4 = 120 minutes for the last boss fight; plus time when Rommy calls his troops or decides he wants to literally take a hike.

8 hours ago, Werner said:

I have a Titan/Bio Scrapper that I've just not done anything with because I'm not sure what to do with him. I was thinking maybe pure damage with just enough survivability to be viable, but that would be rather unlike me. Yeah, Hover was very helpful for the last fight, one of those cases where I'm glad I went with flight on that toon.

My titan/bio became my solo toon for hard content. I imagine you already have that with Werner, but maybe you'll want another one, idk. I'm going classic and building an ill/rad to see if I can match my scrap's achievements. There is a lot of talk about Titan/Bio nerfs incoming, just so you know.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Olly said:

The last boss fight, with hover, probably took as long or longer as it did for you... about.. 30-35 minutes? x 4 = 120 minutes for the last boss fight

I think it took me about 80 minutes? My current build does 350 DPS rather than I think 275 on the one I used for this, so could probably do it a lot faster. But I'm strongly considering dropping down to 300 DPS, as there are some compromises I made to get to 350 DPS that I'm regretting. It's nice being able to solo giant monsters and L54 AVs with 50% lethal resistance, but idono, probably not something I'll do much.

17 minutes ago, Olly said:

My titan/bio became my solo toon for hard content. I imagine you already have that with Werner, but maybe you'll want another one, idk.

I already have two for hard content - Alexei (Katana/Dark Brute) and Sergei (Dark/SR Brute). Werner was my Katana/Regen Scrapper, who was my main at the time I first started posting on the forums. A friend I often play with tends to play his uber Tanker, making my survivability superfluous. It would be logical for me to build a damage machine of some sort. I started a Sentinel, but have barely touched him. And even after the incoming nerfs, I'm guessing a Titan/Bio Scrapper will still be a damage machine, just not as much of one as it is today. I've been fiddling around with Mace/Shield Scrapper builds in Mids with a little testing on beta. Eh, and I guess I already have a damage machine, a Super Strength/Fire Brute, and he has good survivability for most things, particularly on a team, but I just don't play him much anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olly said:

I'm not sure how to measure damage

The standard way to measure single target DPS is to find your average number of seconds required to kill a Rikti Pylon, then:

DPS = 38344 / seconds + 128

That's not the "right" formula, but it's close enough. More information and other people's results in this thread:

If you have sufficient AoE to have an AoE chain when mowing down mobs, like a farmer would, you can measure your AoE by the same method. My SS/Fire does 210 DPS single target and 140 DPS AoE measured like this. But measuring AoE like that isn't very comparable to others, since AoE can mean anything from a narrow cone to a wide radius. 

Another measurement of damage output is your clear time for all 5 missions of the "standard" fire farm, $Comic Con Fire Farm$, from zone in on mission 1 to clicking the glowie on mission 5, on +4x8. Farmers clear it in under 25 minutes (they will more typically report the average per mission, so under 5 minutes). Even staying alive can be a challenge on builds that aren't fire farmers, though. Both my mains can survive it, but it's pretty sketchy, and they'd be pathetically slow clearing it. My SS/Fire Brute has no problem surviving, and clears it quickly, even though it's not strictly-speaking a farming build. For that measurement, everything is on the table. Summon pets, chug inspirations, anything goes as long as it's just you.

Edited by Werner
  • Thanks 1

Here is my version that is similar, but is Staff/Dark.  It's better on the End management and a slightly different on the resistance shuffle.  It could get 90 on S/L Res, giving up Kismet.   And of course I know you like the swish swish, but I went Staff for better mitigation and AOE.

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

[code]| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1617;756;1512;HEX;|
|78DA65945B6F124114C767D9458442615B7B2F6D29BD50285BB0C6876A6C5A5B945|
|A926AE325BE10D24E2911017721B18F7E04ABC644ED557DF5A3788FFAE0BB35A6D5|
|C47B8C590F7B0E742324E477E63F7366FE73666613D7A79C4F4EDD186742DDC96C4|
|AD392936AA9C8AD89543AB32032C6E4D8F9C98973E16C495BC8E44B5A4F3C6E03B5|
|DD18954CF02CE7CA7C31B5B4948C65D2CBC54C2EDD8A5D537C89E734AE4CA5D42BC|
|909F56A5E95E3B965AEF25C51A904CEB97C3EABCCF25401F25C46A3328BBBD2B5C8|
|556D39537018EDF902E78B6DD385CC82329DE36A7A2599486945AEAEA0EB5670360|
|AFFA73E463F5D623725C6A27626AD220FDC22DE461EBC83BC571E2E504E54C4BE08|
|D231423C8C74B6C040AF9DDD2FA7608E55D8A4BE2D64FD36F121D2F30839FC18F90|
|0B2445A4FFC865AC377E22FE4A1DFC41FC867B02F2BEECB6AFD6331B4669D388663|
|5A4F10C791ED4D82C1E7906BA35C5B8161DF35646791584276D19C5D0CE75803D94|
|E5EEDE4D5435EBBC89BEF27D24FDE5FC07A7598A337C3C22E8C0517F989FE65460D|
|D7016EA388BAD57D1CD7F58F21FB8E113FE19C7D3BC88106D1C87D036BC8547FD98|
|9E738E022D62307DD440F51466E405623EDA9913C0DC570FEA1387106193C83B4C0|
|3E9AB086ACA91D6B2582D6427B6B09E23C4105F916FCB5D13D6C5BC375FD5BC8E03|
|A727883B849F714E6EB205F1DE42B4CBEC2A79123E42F4AFE64C8F1628EC55BC9D9|
|A3B15F91EFC04B379D7FF720D6B527401C220691BE107100699719EBC5F959EF5DD|
|4B6A0D54F5AFF51804D644E1817202D40E37AC15B88EA130A61CD46887EE853A89E|
|CAFBF278896D432B623C449D45BCCCD03AA5EA7B2E5F275D67C11A2552A3446B94D|
|11AE5488D1293AADF017D763F860780FB999348024D3032EC1E567E2746C6AEA3FA|
|4560421877F9795F1385190806E1265DC053B2F8E82477917BE6FC00E67FD9D7046|
|1155D4854DD0FCD55FFFA8E29FE688AFFFBBD2C3F4CEA7A658A5F9BE2B38EF26218|
|5F34C5974CF165533CDE086E28FE07DE5819D8|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|[/code]

image.png.bf41fc7d64f08db57fcd86dce0f216bd.png

10 hours ago, FUBARczar said:

Here is my version that is similar, but is Staff/Dark.  It's better on the End management and a slightly different on the resistance shuffle.  It could get 90 on S/L Res, giving up Kismet.   And of course I know you like the swish swish, but I went Staff for better mitigation and AOE.

That seems like a pretty good version. What extra does staff bring for mitigation? I see a disorient that could stack with Oppressive Gloom, and an AoE knockdown on a fast recharge, nice. Not sure what your DPS is, though smashing is probably less resisted than lethal regardless. Anyway, I don't know enough about Staff to comment on that part of the build. Definitely don't give up Kismet for the last 2.2% SL resistance, though, when losing a mere 22% of your hit points will get you there too. And I wouldn't personally give up Focused Accuracy or Tactics either. To be fair, in my current live build, I did give up Focused Accuracy, but I regret it, so I'm likely to respec yet again. Compared to the build previously posted, my planned new build has just a few tweaks, mostly to add about 30 DPS. It also shuffles the resists a little to even them out at between 84% and 85% other than energy and toxic. Barrier Core is boosted to 6% on the tail end by Cardiac Core, so anything above 84% is wasted while Barrier is up unless resistance debuffed. Also, due to Reactive Defenses, even without hitting Barrier I'm hard capping between 40% and 50% hit points, which I think is a reasonable target, with more resistance than that feeling a little wasteful. I want to reserve Barrier for emergencies, and merely dropping to 40% hit points isn't an emergency with Dark Regeneration on tap. Anyway, that was my thinking and why I have these specific resistance levels. More endurance is always nice, but shouldn't be a problem in the new build despite looking significantly worse than yours. It's still sustainable, and if being debuffed or drained, it's easy to drop Sprint, Focused Accuracy and Assault for an extra 0.74 EPS net recovery.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Alexei - 306 DPS: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Katana
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gambler's Cut -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(7)
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(7), GldArm-End/Res(9), GldArm-RechRes(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), StdPrt-ResKB(11)
Level 2: Death Shroud -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(13), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(17)
Level 4: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 6: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 8: Divine Avalanche -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(29), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(29), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 10: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 12: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Dark Regeneration -- FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(A), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(34), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(34), Prv-Heal(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), ThfofEss-+End%(36)
Level 18: The Lotus Drops -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37)
Level 20: Cloak of Darkness -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Hct-Dmg(43), Hct-Dam%(43), Acc-I(43), TchofDth-Dam%(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 28: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48), AchHee-ResDeb%(48)
Level 35: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Oppressive Gloom -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(48), AdjTrg-ToHit(50)
Level 47: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(17), Prv-Heal(19), Mrc-Rcvry+(19), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|MxDz;1516;734;1468;HEX;|
		|78DA65945B4F13511485CFB453B0377B035BEEA5488116A6AD20892448D002E1D28|
		|484E86BD3C0B134D642A63581471F7C342180315181829AF8E47FF07FF8034C0C68|
		|E2FDC1D43DB33694A493B6DF9935679DBDCE9ECE64B6D2AE0F734FA684E2BC5BCC9|
		|5CBD93BFAE38AB46572F9C2AAA0C33B5D945BB2101E098F26C7C3E9E5956612FDE6|
		|A46C4616A5D41673955C29178294960F64A92CB5744E7F989DD61F6DE8BEF9D2BAD|
		|465A9A29D0F9CCB1B1B456DB658C8AF57DC181BC34229EF31CF96646E4DEAE5F5C2|
		|A6C33C5FD99472AD6D66B3B0AACD94A49EDFCE6672E58AD4B79135448186E8FBAC8|
		|57E142373CD265CAA10295558DCCCABA0EA617AC1261FF8525CF2DEB0E25AC2A05D|
		|5C4931C7404790267611430655F1CAB0B2577903AFABCA7C0B5E3D669E80DE77E06|
		|B7259E155AD7FB07ECB6FF0DA0FE64F30F4171E3BDD011B3C8AED9F3033845A1573|
		|CE0EF5A0D9DC48CDD6BC8FBDB5EF3177C1CE1DE673B09BBD07E4B273163BD7EEFEC|
		|5E40C61CE16E6AC16CAE28447389F5ACCF5ACA4B9399F5BC3DAE1187848AA47413E|
		|CF04D6E89D64DE667E06FBBE30FD56738FBBB4379F403EDF818A6B87D8C3F523669|
		|5790C1ED1EC00B25802DFD1BFE819D68DF2BE55CADBCAFB6E5DC0B58159E61C3834|
		|0FA6D8E3234F903D41F644CF3D3C776891C99E3DCADF86FCB6B698C5D46251661CB|
		|D8BB50BF37C384B1C50C5F047D203AA0850BD0EEE73C74D4293554448EBE23E77C5|
		|D9C7DCA75A3D5CAB670235466EA1C6C82493FB9D98425F125CCB4E4D8E70ADC80BC|
		|C3DA6B37ED6FAC78DFA42B868DE206B833CCF415A9CFB1DAFA26EE2044C1D824ECA|
		|AD219BD03EC1E7272DC96B257BB1874E55F051A30F1D22D6A0241B94548332DAA08|
		|C3528B386A2DC3394DA927AF12EA00702F996559648534C87DD4B4F2E94DAA9E3E2|
		|0D20943EA4FF5AD754A5979FFA53D0CFFF70FF8262DEE5D47DF0ECF23A8358E75B5|
		|D5314EE72CB2E3A391724E05AED7DA43E9E0AD4C75563CC39FF034ED4E9D8|

Edited by Werner
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:00 AM, Werner said:

That seems like a pretty good version. What extra does staff bring for mitigation? I see a disorient that could stack with Oppressive Gloom, and an AoE knockdown on a fast recharge, nice. Not sure what your DPS is, though smashing is probably less resisted than lethal regardless. Anyway, I don't know enough about Staff to comment on that part of the build. Definitely don't give up Kismet for the last 2.2% SL resistance, though, when losing a mere 22% of your hit points will get you there too. And I wouldn't personally give up Focused Accuracy or Tactics either. To be fair, in my current live build, I did give up Focused Accuracy, but I regret it, so I'm likely to respec yet again. Compared to the build previously posted, my planned new build has just a few tweaks, mostly to add about 30 DPS. It also shuffles the resists a little to even them out at between 84% and 85% other than energy and toxic. Barrier Core is boosted to 6% on the tail end by Cardiac Core, so anything above 84% is wasted while Barrier is up unless resistance debuffed. Also, due to Reactive Defenses, even without hitting Barrier I'm hard capping between 40% and 50% hit points, which I think is a reasonable target, with more resistance than that feeling a little wasteful. I want to reserve Barrier for emergencies, and merely dropping to 40% hit points isn't an emergency with Dark Regeneration on tap. Anyway, that was my thinking and why I have these specific resistance levels. More endurance is always nice, but shouldn't be a problem in the new build despite looking significantly worse than yours. It's still sustainable, and if being debuffed or drained, it's easy to drop Sprint, Focused Accuracy and Assault for an extra 0.74 EPS net recovery.

Reveal hidden contents

Alexei - 306 DPS: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Katana
Power Pool: Flight

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gambler's Cut -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(7)
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-ResDam(7), GldArm-End/Res(9), GldArm-RechRes(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), StdPrt-ResKB(11)
Level 2: Death Shroud -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(13), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(17)
Level 4: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 6: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 8: Divine Avalanche -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(29), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(29), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 10: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 12: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Dark Regeneration -- FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(A), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(34), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(34), Prv-Heal(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), ThfofEss-+End%(36)
Level 18: The Lotus Drops -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37)
Level 20: Cloak of Darkness -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Hct-Dmg(43), Hct-Dam%(43), Acc-I(43), TchofDth-Dam%(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 28: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(46), Arm-Dam%(46), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48), AchHee-ResDeb%(48)
Level 35: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Oppressive Gloom -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(48), AdjTrg-ToHit(50)
Level 47: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(17), Prv-Heal(19), Mrc-Rcvry+(19), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
------------

|MxDz;1516;734;1468;HEX;|
		|78DA65945B4F13511485CFB453B0377B035BEEA5488116A6AD20892448D002E1D28|
		|484E86BD3C0B134D642A63581471F7C342180315181829AF8E47FF07FF8034C0C68|
		|E2FDC1D43DB33694A493B6DF9935679DBDCE9ECE64B6D2AE0F734FA684E2BC5BCC9|
		|5CBD93BFAE38AB46572F9C2AAA0C33B5D945BB2101E098F26C7C3E9E5956612FDE6|
		|A46C4616A5D41673955C29178294960F64A92CB5744E7F989DD61F6DE8BEF9D2BAD|
		|465A9A29D0F9CCB1B1B456DB658C8AF57DC181BC34229EF31CF96646E4DEAE5F5C2|
		|A6C33C5FD99472AD6D66B3B0AACD94A49EDFCE6672E58AD4B79135448186E8FBAC8|
		|57E142373CD265CAA10295558DCCCABA0EA617AC1261FF8525CF2DEB0E25AC2A05D|
		|5C4931C7404790267611430655F1CAB0B2577903AFABCA7C0B5E3D669E80DE77E06|
		|B7259E155AD7FB07ECB6FF0DA0FE64F30F4171E3BDD011B3C8AED9F3033845A1573|
		|CE0EF5A0D9DC48CDD6BC8FBDB5EF3177C1CE1DE673B09BBD07E4B273163BD7EEFEC|
		|5E40C61CE16E6AC16CAE28447389F5ACCF5ACA4B9399F5BC3DAE1187848AA47413E|
		|CF04D6E89D64DE667E06FBBE30FD56738FBBB4379F403EDF818A6B87D8C3F523669|
		|5790C1ED1EC00B25802DFD1BFE819D68DF2BE55CADBCAFB6E5DC0B58159E61C3834|
		|0FA6D8E3234F903D41F644CF3D3C776891C99E3DCADF86FCB6B698C5D46251661CB|
		|D8BB50BF37C384B1C50C5F047D203AA0850BD0EEE73C74D4293554448EBE23E77C5|
		|D9C7DCA75A3D5CAB670235466EA1C6C82493FB9D98425F125CCB4E4D8E70ADC80BC|
		|C3DA6B37ED6FAC78DFA42B868DE206B833CCF415A9CFB1DAFA26EE2044C1D824ECA|
		|AD219BD03EC1E7272DC96B257BB1874E55F051A30F1D22D6A0241B94548332DAA08|
		|C3528B386A2DC3394DA927AF12EA00702F996559648534C87DD4B4F2E94DAA9E3E2|
		|0D20943EA4FF5AD754A5979FFA53D0CFFF70FF8262DEE5D47DF0ECF23A8358E75B5|
		|D5314EE72CB2E3A391724E05AED7DA43E9E0AD4C75563CC39FF034ED4E9D8|

Thanks, those are some good pointers.  I'll definitely shoot for 84 (not over) and along with Tactics and/or FA.  Currently I have Kismet in CJ.  An added 30 DPS  is good.

About staff, it's just very versatile.  With the forms you can take your pick for a situation, you can add a little -res, or add a little to you own +res, get a bit of regen/recovery boost, +to-hit, and so on and they add damage along with the combos.  I just figured if you don't need BU then go staff, it flows well and the forms give you a constant smaller buff compared to BU.  It also gives one nice ranged attack, yeah it is smashing rather than lethal dmg. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FUBARczar said:

About staff, it's just very versatile.  With the forms you can take your pick for a situation, you can add a little -res, or add a little to you own +res, get a bit of regen/recovery boost, +to-hit, and so on and they add damage along with the combos.  I just figured if you don't need BU then go staff, it flows well and the forms give you a constant smaller buff compared to BU.  It also gives one nice ranged attack, yeah it is smashing rather than lethal dmg. 

I'm still enjoying my staff/bio specifically for the very constant feel of it versus the up and down of other sets. It's even more constant than claws since with that I have to at least work at keeping followup stacked.

• Like 1

It sounds like I should give Staff/Dark a try - fiddle with endgame builds on beta checking survivability and damage output. Maybe Alexei gets talked into the virtues of staff fighting, trains up, and switches weapons. Or a new character. I don't know. 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
On 5/3/2020 at 10:40 AM, Werner said:

I turned up the crazy. Enemies buffed no inspirations no temporary powers no Lore no deaths +4x8 MoITF. As best I can tell, enemies buffed means a 1.5x accuracy multiplier, +50% damage, and 50% status resistance (2/3 duration).

I just did this on Olafur, my new Dark Armor/Martial Arts Tanker.

744533307_OlafurITF3.thumb.PNG.ff2ef8a2831b88a5c46600ee609fff9b.PNG

I expected it to be slower but somewhat easier than on my Katana/Dark Armor Brute. But it actually seemed slightly harder. Katana is just a better choice when facing heavy melee/lethal defense debuffs. 55% melee defense isn't sufficient, and the majority of fights involved cascading defense failure. Sometimes I could get through it with just Dark Regeneration. Sometimes I needed Barrier. And I died on my first attempt. It was Olafur's first death at level 62. It was a death of overconfidence. I decided to charge through and just kill the Cysts. But eventually the aggro cap of mostly Cimerorans took me down. I could have run. I could have base teleported. But I'm a Tanker now, dammit! Tankers don't run! And I'd been lucky so many times before. Luck just wasn't with me this time. I sat there staring at my corpse, grinning, saying "And what lesson have we learned today?"

Next attempt, the successful attempt, I played more cautiously. One group at a time. Barrier available. And I did run away a few times. To speed up the cyst mission while still being mostly cautious, I took out the cyst groups and took the cysts down to just a couple hits away from destruction. Since they're objects, they don't regenerate. Then I ran through and killed all the cysts rapid fire, barely touched by any of the ambushes. Nothing really exciting to report. A few close calls, but I pulled through. The final AV fight was just a slog. Ugh. I didn't check the clock, but probably two hours on that fight alone. 240 DPS is sufficient for the fight, but only if you have the patience of Job. 

Here's the build. Missing tier 4 Lore, but I wasn't using Lore. The Endoplasm in Oppressive Gloom wasn't +2 yet by mistake. Might have helped very slightly. Otherwise this is what I ran.

Spoiler

Olafur: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Dark Armor
Secondary Power Set: Martial Arts
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Death Shroud -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 1: Thunder Kick -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Storm Kick -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(13)
Level 4: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(19), Ksm-ToHit+(19), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(21), WntGif-ResSlow(21)
Level 6: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 8: Dark Regeneration -- FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(A), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(25), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(27), TchoftheN-Heal(27), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(29), ThfofEss-+End%(29)
Level 10: Obsidian Shield -- StdPrt-ResKB(A)
Level 12: Murky Cloud -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-RechRes(31), GldArm-RechEnd(31), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(31), GldArm-ResDam(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 14: Cloak of Darkness -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(34), ShlWal-Def(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34)
Level 16: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 18: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 20: Dragon's Tail -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37)
Level 22: Warrior's Provocation -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def(40)
Level 26: Oppressive Gloom -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 28: Focus Chi -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Build%(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 35: Crippling Axe Kick -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg(46), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Dam%(46), AchHee-ResDeb%(48)
Level 38: Eagles Claw -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(50), TchofDth-Dam%(50)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Focused Accuracy -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(9)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15), Prv-Absorb%(15), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(17)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
------------

|MxDz;1555;752;1504;HEX;|
		|78DA6594594F135114C7EF65A6D49696A5850202B249292D142A681445246C8A349|
		|2687C33CD084369A8A599D6441E4D5CDF1435BEA860E2823EF8EA1A13BF84C1E52B|
		|A0266AA20FA69ECEF94327E924EDEFDCB3DCF3BF677A1BBD30E67A3179715848D76|
		|852CB6462A7B4D4A26ED8A25A3C312BE8293D91D4E6CF1B7632EB39161BD3E7F554|
		|460F8F69C6626CC438B7646C45A27A52D7C351CDC826B42485B219E19A595A4A86A|
		|7752D9D48C5DDE66222115FC8D2AA622B34A71B998544DA69AE4FA6757DCE3B9E4E|
		|CC86C753BA115F8E45B54C563796EB4842983E2F1DF425F3DA7236B1A60A115145C|
		|97DF001535D051F324BEF318FF8049E9C14B711BBC11CA198C4BEF212FB765C663A|
		|AF805799AE6BE075A68FE6A370ADAAD490117108CF4FC58C79FE91BB4915D55F4BC|
		|C757503FB5FD1396C5CA3D87E29668DEF37F88759F79773DF52AEDD1497B3D98710|
		|1B64EE3C0C7A998D3ED0A3987DDF50AD83FB08479D347DAFC95786B39645387FD70|
		|0D80FF6315B7AC13DACE51DD5BA715637CEDA728C735A27C029F038D7489A4F05E6|
		|5E719367D6BEC2542856057D55B5797D0E3149EFC2CBF936EFFE1273AFF603E0207|
		|3F741F01038C4F31DA5DA1AAE1535698EA9D4A3169A6BA1D93FC91AFDD0ECC7193A|
		|A1FD3D9DB31EBAEAF7E5AF8210E3B4770374353CE2BD3B1F834F985D4FC175F019E|
		|BAA220D4DD0D0040D41F40A4243109ABAA1A58D6A9AB946368704C7C009D2D2062D|
		|6D41EED5DDC5ECF183813CEDA227C41A7A3F10BDAA384AB51D78FF1D1FF91DF56E8|
		|09F9891CFE0173046E99DAA58A56500F30D40CB73B71021CC2A74977BAD297C5FF3|
		|BEF0DEFCFC14E1A1F3F421AFAF956B1B55CB9DBC857B7787D9A56EDFF55CB090975|
		|FE66887224FA4C8D35FE41928F24C5B3D0E563FA3A231F9A499E5A8A43BCE9EDCA6|
		|73FBBF42C81E3EC7F7824F91AD3CB3F22969CEAC7C93D795A7A5C96FD6FA00D7FF2|
		|8F8A45CE1F7578959CE384D6D66EF33165BB3D8672DF63AFD3022B0BBABC9C60C87|
		|BD057BCD5BC8D9B0F8FF0312FEEE99|

Edited by Werner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later

any chance you can post a new version of this mids build? it won't pull up in reborn v3.5.5. I get an error.  In the meantime, i'm working on putting it all in, if not.  Thanks!

Edit; All good, I think.  I tried to recreate in Mids v3.5.5.  For those interest, here's my file. 

Double Edit. turns out the new mids appears to be having issues with export.  I'll try again later! Thanks for the build!

Edited by knighthawk515

On 5/27/2023 at 6:14 PM, knighthawk515 said:

any chance you can post a new version of this mids build? it won't pull up in reborn v3.5.5. I get an error.  In the meantime, i'm working on putting it all in, if not.  Thanks!

Edit; All good, I think.  I tried to recreate in Mids v3.5.5.  For those interest, here's my file. 

Double Edit. turns out the new mids appears to be having issues with export.  I'll try again later! Thanks for the build!

I've found with 3.5.5.10, you can change the file type and open legacy builds.

image.png.1084784a361c93c807d79c1da7dab53f.png

• Like 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

On 5/29/2023 at 7:50 AM, PLVRIZR said:

I've found with 3.5.5.10, you can change the file type and open legacy builds.

image.png.1084784a361c93c807d79c1da7dab53f.png

Thanks. I actually had to uninstall and re-install.  Wasn't able to choose the homecoming database so I was getting errors. Got it now!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
On 4/20/2020 at 8:21 AM, Werner said:

Thinking further, I think the build has several issues that made this more difficult than it needed to be, and I may try solving in a future iteration of it. First up is that I didn't take Oppressive Gloom. I think this may have been a mistake as I suspect the Cimeroran minions debuff defense as well? So perhaps with them stopped from attacking, I would have had fewer instances of cascading defense failure, which was the main threat during the run. Another problem was that 10 points of knockback protection wasn't enough. I know 12 points is enough from experience. I wonder about 11.  It was more of an annoyance than a threat, though, perhaps since I took Hover over Combat Jumping. And as mentioned earlier, a more defensive slotting of Divine Avalanche might be nice. Or it might not, because it would lower DPS when I'm using it to prevent cascading defense failure.

I run Dark with a both Fear and Stun Auras.  It is amazing how much weight they carry.