Sign in to follow this  
Zep

Call of the Sandman

Did this set get changed while I wasnt looking?

I used to have 2 powers slotted and now have an empty socket where one of them was... The remaining one now says unique. 

It isnt marked as unique on paragon wiki so this must be a recent change. Where is my missing IO? Not that 1mil inf is a huge deal to replace. 

I can replace it with Power Transfer Chance to heal, still I'd like to understand.

Thanks

** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, TridentZ 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, Storage:  WD-Blue 4TB, Intel M.2 NVME 500 GB On MOBO, StarTech PCIE 3.0 x4, 1x M.2 NVMe 1TB 2X M.2 SATA III [Crucial MX 500gb], [samsung Evo 850], Optical Asus BluRay Quad Layer 16x **

Yes it was changed at the end of March:

• Call of the Sandman: Chance for Heal
    • No longer procs multiple times per power
    • Heal increased from 5% to 15%
    • This proc is now unique

Wonder where my second one went.....

I logged in and did a TF -- it it went to my tray I prob sold it with the rest of the junk not realizing. Foo.

** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, TridentZ 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, Storage:  WD-Blue 4TB, Intel M.2 NVME 500 GB On MOBO, StarTech PCIE 3.0 x4, 1x M.2 NVMe 1TB 2X M.2 SATA III [Crucial MX 500gb], [samsung Evo 850], Optical Asus BluRay Quad Layer 16x **

Thanks for the info btw !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zep said:

Wonder where my second one went.....

I logged in and did a TF -- it it went to my tray I prob sold it with the rest of the junk not realizing. Foo.

You can't sell crafted IOs at the vendor, so you shouldn't have been able to lose it that way.  Have you checked the higher number trays?  If it popped out when you already had other enhancements in the trays it might still be sitting up there in one of them.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Good idea -

Sadly not anywhere on my tray nor is it stored in the market. 

I picked up a replacement easy enough -- how I discovered the unique issue -- disappearing IOs isnt a good thing.

Does this mean you no longer get full health when you use it in a mass Sleep power?

I would assume no as it only can proc once, but for the higher value.

Without Pause Claws/wp brute, Nothing But Flowers Plant/storm, Waterpark Water/temp blaster, Sneakers StJ/en stalker,

Current obsession(s): Earth/earth dom, Rad/bio brute.

5 hours ago, Sakai said:

Does this mean you no longer get full health when you use it in a mass Sleep power?

I believe that was the goal of this change actually, it was too good. But I don't think I've ever used this particular IO, so I didn't follow the conversation too closely.

I use it on my Elec/Elec Stalker as his single target melee attacks take sleep enhancers. Chance to get HP back every punch - or so it was. Fortunately the new End Mod set has the same thing. 

I can see why an aoe would be problematic. Good thing there are no AOE end mod powers....

I actually asked what would happen when it was made unique and was told that it wouldn't delete or remove enhancements already slotted.

My question (responded to in the next post):

Apparently slotting validation happens more than we were told.

• Thanks 1