Travel power pools

It would be nice if the travel power pools were given as a bundle when you chose them so you get all the powers in the pool or pools that you chose.  oh and since you added a nerf to earning influence how about putting a cap on the price you can sell enhancements for.  

5 hours ago, liquiddragon said:

It would be nice if the travel power pools were given as a bundle when you chose them so you get all the powers in the pool or pools that you chose.

You will need to clarify this

A single pool with all 4 main travel powers?

A free pick, like taking CJ or Hasten with SS/SJ thrown in as a freebie?

5 hours ago, liquiddragon said:

oh and since you added a nerf to earning influence how about putting a cap on the price you can sell enhancements for.  

Influence wasn't nerfed, its called "standard" drop in content.  You could double it but that was an option and basically comparable to getting Overtime in real life.  If you are implying an AE farm, the entire point of it was telling stories with the bonus of easy to repeat cont that gave rewards.

As for AH, there is a cap.  Set what you are willing to offer and wait, lost influence because I low balled a proc that some one scored for under 200k instead of the average 2 million.  The cap is "patience" but it might take some time to win that lottery.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

6 hours ago, liquiddragon said:

It would be nice if the travel power pools were given as a bundle when you chose them so you get all the powers in the pool or pools that you chose.  oh and since you added a nerf to earning influence how about putting a cap on the price you can sell enhancements for.  

No and no, thank you. 

I don't see how getting all of the powers in a pool helps anything: you can already get all of the powers in a pool now, if you like.  And where would these additional powers fit into a build?  If I want to take Hasten and get Flurry, Super Speed, Burnout, and Whirlwind, would I lose my ability to train powers in other pools, because there's no room for them?  And what about slots?  What's the point of having additional powers without additional slots?  It doesn't make sense: we'd have increase the number of power picks and slots to make it work.  How many more powers do we need before choices are meaningless?

There already is a cap on the price you can sell enhancements for: a maximum of 100 Merits per enhancement/recipe, or the equivalent in currency/goods (boosters, converters, unslotters, etc.).  Single-Origin (SO) enhancements are always capped at 1 Merit each.

You can get a complete set of ATOs or Winter's IOs for a maximum of 600 Merits.  That means you'll never pay more than that amount in equivalent currency.  It doesn't matter how high or low the price of Converters goes, the maximum price for a purple, ATO, or Winter IO is always 100 Merits.  Consequently, the price of Enhancements is already capped at whatever the value of 100 Merits happens to be. 

For example, Converters are currently selling for about 75K each.  You get 30 for 10 Merits, so 100 Merits = 300 Converters, 300 Converters X 75K = 22.5M Inf per Enhancement maximum, or 135M for a full ATO or Winter set. 

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Ok, so maybe we shouldn't get the whole set. I would like to see the Flight, Speed, Leaping, and Teleport act more like the new pools. For example, if you take mystic flight you get translocation on a sidebar. Fly+Hover. Super Jump+Combat Jump, Teleport+Team Teleport. Speed-Super Speed is the only one I don't know what I would put for its alt power. I personally don't like how travel powers count as a power choice. Even if they would like let us pick Fly, Teleport, Super Jump, Super Speed, Mystic Flight, etc etc as a separate choice and left he  the other powers in the pool as is. I would be cool with that. I feel like I have to sacrifice a power choice just to fit a travel. Its the only good thing that champions online did, was make travel powers separate options.