Rajjypants' List of Characters/Idiots

Muppy

I'm always on the look out for RP! I don't go to Pocket D often since I prefer RPing out in the field rather than in there. Less clutter and stuff. If there is a character here that catches your interest, let me know ingame (@rajjypants) or through the forum DMs. You can catch me in the RP and OOC channels as well. Will update it as I go/when I feel like it.

Mister Muppy

After years of entrapment within the ranks of Arachnos, this Russian immigrant finally broke out of his psionic shackles thanks to a head injury and has since then despised Arachnos. Unfortunately his mind and body had been twisted and changed forever due to experimentation and cybernetic implants, the most notable things being his enormous size and the grafted armor that keeps him alive. The same injury that freed him damaged his brain as well, making him appear dimwitted and somewhat childish at times. It took what seemed like ages for him to be accepted to move into Paragon City. Upon reaching the city he was registered as an Arachnos Experiment Escapee and is (not really) closely monitored.

-Currently he is redside, mostly cause I want every damn badge on him. Not really IC on that side at the moment, but he is currently in the isles on "vacation"... Which is to say that he is happily hunting down Arachnos Agents, primarily Widows. His current alignment is Rogue though, so he can switch sides as needed. Suitable for any kind of RP. Bane Spider build.

Troop Leader Tina

As one of the several scout leaders for the Spiderling Scouts, it is her duty to make sure that every youngling in her troop be transformed into loyal servants of Arachnos. Her methods, while not outright cruel, are still insideous as she slowly attempts to reprogram their minds and lulls them into a false sense of security as she rewards her troop with cookies, candy, stickers, and badges. Actually, she tries to do this with -everyone-. While it may not always work perfectly, it at least separates the problematic from the easily controlled. It's odd though. She doesn't seem particularly evil. Perhaps she's simply misguided... or she's a really good actor, or quite insane. It's difficult to tell.

-Pure redsider. There is no "redeeming" her, at all. Mostly lighthearted and silly. Fortunata Widow build.

Little Treat Machine

There are people who love ice cream, and others who LOVE ice cream. One man was absolutely obsessed with this delicious treat, and sought out ways to make it so EVERYONE could enjoy ice cream at any time. An innocent goal, right? Well unfortunately, with great obsession comes great insanity. When he completed his work, 'The Little Treat Machine', he unleashed it on the civilians of Paragon City. He was happy to see his little miracle running around, bombarding people with sharp, orange rock candy and freezing cold ice cream. It wasn't long until it was caught though, along with it's creator. Since then, it has been reprogrammed and now works with heroes... but it still retained it's rather joyful and violent approach to dealing with villains. Thankfully it's non lethal programming has prevented any deaths, but should any villain hear the happy chimes and jingles of an ice cream van, they would be wise to turn in the opposite direction and run. Fast.

EDIT: Slight retcon on his powers. Popsicles are now ROCK CANDY! Made more sense with the appearance of Thorns.

-Bluesider! Happy as can be little robot. Lighthearted and silly. Ice/Thorns Dom build.

Vill Daceb

In life, Vill lived in Port Oaks as a simple fisherman who owned a small but thriving shop of fishing supplies. Though he at times had many run ins with would be robbers and other street scum, he always seemed to over come them with surprising strength. Very few ever dared to steal from his shop... Until several of those he clobbered banded together. The vengeful street gangsters incapacitated the fisherman, stole all money from his shop, then set it on fire to ensure that he would not trouble them again. Unfortunately for them, the isles happen to be a hotbed of magic and other oddities. He rose from the dead weeks later with renewed strength and ferocity, easily tracking them down and extracting his revenge. He now spends his time doing what he can (or must) to ensure that he does not return to the cold darkness of death.

-Redsider at the moment. Don't know where to put him really. May just settle with Rogue, but who knows... He could go blue if he can get his magic munching addiction under control. Flexible RP. No real info on HOW he was raised. StJ/DA Brute build.

Payce

He's fast! He's powerful! He's not environmentally friendly! He likes to yell! He's Payce, Praetoria's most annoying speedster bot! Made by a particularly brilliant minded Resistance member, Payce was created to take his creator's place after he lost both of his legs. Made entirely out of old race car parts and Clockwork pieces, Payce sometimes manages to outclass several other robots with newer gear. The way he deals with threats is different, but effective. Rather than generate some high-heat energy he instead uses exhaust fumes, like that from a car. With just the right amount of force, he propels said fumes strong enough for it to bend most types of metals. While it is painful to organics, he is programmed to not kill. He will, however, destroy non organics if need be. Due to his programming, he has traded blows with many fellow Resistance members within the Crusader facton. He may be programmed to be a bit of a jerk and a huge annoyance, but he's not one to let others kill people.

-Blue blue blue. He can be abrasive to some. Mostly silly, but he can slip into serious stuff. KM/SR Scrapper build.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@rajjypants - Everlasting Server