Come Together for Pride 2020: Costume and Biography Contests June 7

Thanks to everyone who came to CoX Pride today!

Big thanks to everyone who helped make today happen: to everyone who helped with the judging, organizing, and publicity, to everyone who donated to the prize pool (including the artists!), and to DJ Eros and DJ Violet Wanda for really great music. Special thanks to @BluWitch and @VileTerror. This would not have happened without both of you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Was an awesome event, thanks to all involved ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

Rainbow Crew: 2nd place group costumes. It was kindof an impromptu group so they'll have to tag themselves. I'm the purple haired foxgirl wearing the trans flag shirt/skirt as Vix Velvet

102669279_270008991029555_2404573553197674095_n.thumb.png.92b1c80da94beecd9ac18dc34b362c36.png

Edited by Vicky
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 6/7/2020 at 10:41 PM, Vicky said:

Rainbow Crew: 2nd place group costumes. It was kindof an impromptu group so they'll have to tag themselves. I'm the purple haired foxgirl wearing the trans flag shirt/skirt as Vix Velvet

102669279_270008991029555_2404573553197674095_n.thumb.png.92b1c80da94beecd9ac18dc34b362c36.png

I'm Rainbow Caticorn... the tiny one with purple boots and teal pants, red and yellow top and red mask

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later

LAST MINUTE EVENT NEWS!

An in-character Pride roleplay event will be taking place on the Everlasting Shard tomorrow (Sunday, June 28th) at 3pm Eastern, hosted by @Tess LaCoell.  There will be live DJs.

The event is open to everyone, even Out of Character, but Roleplay is preferred for those comfortable with it.

Base:  HoTPride-9075

• Like 1

• 9 months later

Last year, due to Seattle shut down, I was only working 3 days a week (and could even game at work those days) so had much time open to do stuffs! Alas but this year is wild with full time work and partners to juggle, so i've only been able to play sporadically. I will let you know my avaialbility closer to the date!

❤️ blu

• Thanks 1