Super Strength for Scrappers?

I think at some point, back when the game was still originally running, there was talk of making Super Strength for Scrappers. Any chance of doing this? I would love to death a SS/Regen scrapper! Or SS/Invuln. Scrapper, etc.

I could see it functioning but Rage would obviously need some tweaking. Honestly I think Rage is about the only thing stopping it. I've seen a suggestion before of turning Rage into a toggle for scrappers. This would remove the crash but would also prevent it from being double stacked which seems to be where Rage tends to get stupid levels of powerful. The other option would obviously be to simply not allow Rage to stack at all but that would really screw over tankers who relied on that to do reasonable damage unless it could be applied to scrappers only. We do know that power sets can have different powers between archtypes so who knows? Personally I'm a fan of the toggle idea.

There are a variety of ways they could "balance" SS by replacing rage with a similar but more scrappy power. How about "Reckless Rage", a 40s buff that increases damage by and recharge by 25%,  isn't stackable, and reduces damage and recharge slightly by 10s afterward. Or a longer buff like Rage with a bigger crash.