aethereal

Is work on page 6 ongoing or stalled?

2 hours ago, DMW45 said:

Like, is this going into beta this year?

Barring something catastrophic, yes.

But this is 2020 so don't hold your breath...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Barring something catastrophic, yes.

But this is 2020 so don't hold your breath...

Had to zoom in there a bit.  Well you better get it out soon because .....

FB_IMG_1600042508388.jpg?width=629&height=630

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Brute taunt auras not working in farms - this was on Homecoming's test server for months, but the players it affected didn't engage in testing, so the issue wasn't found

Sorry about that. Being my primary focus, the Tanker changes consumed almost all of my attention and I didn’t even think to check on Brutes (Had I hopped on a Brute even for a moment, that bug would have been apparent). I promise to do a much more thorough job of it in all future beta tests.

• Thanks 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

I've read between the lines of what @Jimmy has been saying and I'm sure that Scorpion Shield is getting a NoFX option, Wormhole will work on all levels, and Regen is getting nerfed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/16/2020 at 6:57 AM, FoulVileTerror said:

A secretive development cycle doesn't change the amount or intensity of complaints, just defers them until later and does harm to the trust between developers and players.

Were you around on live when the live devs decided to replace powers in the Patron pools that "nobody used?" There was *definitely* not a reduction in intensity of complaints.

In the end, we got 5 powers per pool. Sadly that left us with a few tons of feathers and ... I think 2700 gallons of boiling tar we had nothing to use on.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

8 hours ago, 0th Power said:

So, now that we have page 6 details...  Any ETA on page 7????😜

Spring 2021

All predictions wrong, or your money back.

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn